Chapter 111

Chapter 111~

Vaish: WOW!! JUST WOW AVNEET!! ABB TUM APNE PYAAR PAR SHAK KAROGI!!! TUM MUJHE YEH BATAO KI KIS BAAT PAR JHAGAD RAHE THE TUMLOG?? AISI KONSI BAAT HAI JISPAR ITNA BADA JHAGADA KARLIYA KI BAAT DIVORCE TAK AAGAYI?? BATAO!!
Avu: Yeh sab pichle kuch time se shuru hua tha..

FLASHBACK (3rd person's pov)
It was bright sunny day with some air blowing.. Avu was standing in the balcony feeling the breeze on her face.. just then sid came from the back and back hugged her and placed his chin on the crook of her neck..
Avu smiled feeling his warmth..
Sid (whisper in her ear): i love you..
Avu(whispers + smile): i love you too..
They stay in that position for sometime..
Sid slowly dragged his hand from her waist to her stomach.. he started carrassing her stomach..
Sid(while carassesing): abb bss iska wait hai...
Avu(confused): kiska??
Sid: baby kaa..
Avu(shocked): baby??
Sid(hugging her tighter): hmm.. yes..
Avu freed herself from his grip and turned to look at him to see a cute smile on his face..
Sid: kya hua??
Avu: kis baby ki baat kar rahe ho tum??
Sid(pulling her slowly from her waist): woh baby ka jo humara third baby hoga..
Avu(shocked): konsa third baby??
Sid: avuu.. we are having another child right??
Avu again freed herself from his grip..
Avu: NOO!! Kisne bola?
Sid: but Avu i want another child..
Avu: why?? Aren't me, kiyu and aru enough for you??
Sid: you guys are my whole world.. but ek aur baby chahiye.. one member who is going to totally complete our family...
Avu: nooo.... Mujhe nahi chahiye...
Sid: but mujhe chahiye..
Avu: it's doesnt matter... I don't want a child..
Sid(little hurt): what do you mean by it doesn't matter?? It matters.. and i want a child!!
Avu: but i don't want and its final...
Sid: we are having a child and its final..
Avu(shock, bit rude): no way...
Avu just told that and left from there...

The whole day passed in this manner... Sidneet didn't speak to eachother the whole day...
In the evening,
Avu went to the other mansion to meet the elders..
They all were talking...
Vm: so Avu bachcha kab kar rahe hoo??
Avu: bachcha??
Jm: haan.. kyun??
Avu: but bachcha kyun karna hai??
Bm: kyun karna hai matlab??
Avu: nahi.. matlab aren't kiya and aru enough??
Va: enough hai.. but tumhare and sid ke beech itna sab hua hai.. so abb agar if you guys have a child then yeh ek new start jaisi ho jayegi.. a new happy start..
Avu: but mujhe bachcha nahi chahiye... Kiyu and aru kaafi hai.. aur koi nahi chahiye mujhe..
Rm: kiyu and aru kaafi hai.. humne isse maana nahi kiya.. but bss yeh humara thought tha.. hum soche ek aur bachcha aa jayega iss ghar mein.. khushiyaan bhaad jayegi.. aur kuch nahi..
Va: haan.. baaki tumhare aur sid ki marzi hai..
Avu(looking somewhere else): hmm..
They spoke for sometime more in which Avu wasn't much interested and then Avu left for her home..

At night.. after dinner sidneet were in their room..
Avu was setting the bed and sid just came from the washroom while wiping his face..
Sid: Avu woh bachche ka-
Avu(cuts him, irritated): mujhe uss topic pe baat nahi karni hai..
Sid: but-
Avu(cuts him, rudely): night..
Avu took the blanket and slept turning of the light.. she slept in her side turning her back towards sid's side...
Sid was just looking at her.. he wanted to tell her to not think about the child much.. they'll sit together in a day or two and decide at ease.. but her behaviour somewhere or the other hurt him.. he didn't know about others asking her the same... He thought he was the only one with whom she has spoken on that matter and that rude behavior for one talk was too much....
Sid also slept on his side turning his back towards her..

The next day came with a new hope in their life..
After breakfast all ladies were sitting together on the table talking and gossiping...
Avu and sid didn't talk much from morning... sid had an early meeting and so left very soon..
Jaan: it's soo good we took a day off today from work.. kitne time se aisa break nahi liya..
All: right..
They chatted for sometime when Reem told..
Reem: Avu..
Avu: yaa..
Reem(teasing): mujhe mera nice ya nephew kab mil Raha hai??
Ash(teasing): haan haan Avu..bata... Kab mil rahe hai hume humare bhanja ya bhanji..
Jaan(teasing): yaa dono??
Avu(little irritated): kya bachcha bachcha?? Kyun chahiye bachcha??
Vaish: god girl.. are you on your periods?? Itni kyun chid rahi hai??
Avu(irritated): nahi hoon periods pe.. and insaan sirf periods pe nahi chidhta...
Reem(joking): right.. jai ko periods nahi hote phir bhi humesha chhida hua rehta hai..
Everyone laughed except Avu..
Vaish: waise Avu bataya nahi.. kab aa raha hai ya aa rahi hai??
Avu: koun aa raha ya aa rahi hai??
All(except Avu): kiyu and aru ka bhai ya behen..
Avu(irritated + little shout): nahi aa raha hai koi bhi..
She got up and left...

The day passed..
Sid cameback home but Avu didn't talk to him thinking that he will again remove the same topic.. she was getting irritated by this...
At night sid tried talking to Avu about her day but both ended up with a small fight and again slept showing their backs to eachother...

Flashback startedddd.... The flash back will be continued in the next chapter...
You might have understood the cause of the fight by now...
Tell me your views till here...
Who is at fault??

Like share comment and follow...

Meet you in the next chapter...
Byeee

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat