Chapter 54

Chapter 54~

Later in avu's room...
Avu was making kiyu change her dress and was talking to her too..
Avu: kiyu..
Kiyu: yesh..
Avu: mujhe kuch kehna tha ap se..
Kiyu: kya?
Avu: aapko apke dad se milna tha naa??
Kiyu widened her eyes and soon her lips broke into a big smile...
Kiyu(smiling widely showing her pearly with teeth): aap mujhe dad se meet kalwaoge?? (Aap mujhe dad se meet karwaoge??)
Avu (holding kiyu): Shant meri princess... You can't meet your dad right now..
Kiyu's smile faded and she became sad..
Kiyu(sadly): but kyun mumma?? School mein bi sabke paas dad hai silf mele paas nahi hai.. (but kyun mumma?? School mein bhi sabke paas dad hai sirf mere paas nahi hai.. )
Avu(cupping kiyu's face): i understand my princess but pls mumma ko thoda sa aur time do.. please..
Kiyu nodded slightly..
Avu: meri doll.. listen.. mein aapko apke dad se toh nahi milwa sakti but mein aapko kisi aur se mila sakti hoon..
Kiyu(not interested): kisse??
Avu: uhmm.. aapke dad ki mom se.. matlab aapki dadi se..
As soon as kiyu heard that she started jumping in excitement and dancing and shouting...
Kiyu: sachchii???
Avu nodded with a big grin..
Kiyu: yayyyyyyyyyyy
Kiyu: you ale the best mommmmyyyyyyyy ( you are the best mommmyyyyyy)
Avu chuckled at her excitement...
Kiyu(jumping here and there): mein dadi se milungiiiiii... Yayyyyyyyyyyy
Saying this kyu ran outside the room... and seeing her Avu smiled widely but a bit sadly.. anyways she followed her out of the room...
Kiyu: chaaachhuuuuuuuuu.... Chhacchhiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... Yaayyyyyyyyyyy
Bhavnoor came near her hearing her shout..
Bhav: kya hua meri doll??
Kiyu: mein daddiiii se milungiiiiii... Yayyyyy.
Kiyu was continuosly jumping and so bhav picked her up in his arms....
Bhav: yesssss mei dolllll... Tum apni daddiii se milogiiiii..yayyyy...
Even bhavnoor with Avu were very happy seeing kiyu like this... Kiyu was never THIS excited before....
Kiyu: mumma hum kab jayenge??
Avu(smile): kal..
Kiyu(opened her mouth in shock): kal??
Avu nodded confused when she saw her shocked face..
Kiyu: mummmmaaaaa... Muzhe shoppin bhi jaana hai.. mein dadi ke ghal kya pehenugi???(mummmmaaaaa... Mujhe shopping bhi jaana hai.. mein dadi ke ghar kya pehenugi???)
Bhavnoor and avu chuckled ta her thoughts ...
Ash: meri princess toh kuch bhi pehen le.. woh toh princesses hi Lage gi naa...
Kiyu: yesh.. daddy's princess...
Avu(sad smile): yes.. daddy's princess.. abb chale?? Itna Jo chilaaya hai.. uske baad paani bhi toh peena hoga na aapko kiyaara madam..
Kiyu just laughed when she heard kiyaara madam and forwarded her hand towards Avu indicating her to pick her up...
Avu smiled and picked her up in her arms and took her towards the kitchen to make her drink water...
The whole day went in hearing and seeing kiyu's excitement only... Well in the nigam mansion nothing great happened and they were still unaware of the arrival of the mafia queen and her daughter..

Next day..
One designer and expensive black car came and stood in front of the nigam mansion... It was 11 am and this time was specially chosen as the youngsters aren't home at this time... Kids are at school.. vansh and kiyu took a day off today... So basically only adults are there in the house with servants offcourse...
Bhavnoor and vansh came out of the car and rang the bell... The gaurds opened the door and they went inside... Bhav called all the adult down to the hall.. which is right in front of the main door..
The elders came and were surprised to see him.. they greeted eachother and then..
Bhav: ohk.. toh koi aaplog se milne aaya hai...
VA: humse??
Ash: yes.. aaplog se...
BM: but humse koun milne aaya hai??
Ash: mummy.... Aaplog bass ek baar usse dekho.. bohot khush ho jaoge..
Elders: okk..
Bhav: sooo... Aap ke saamne pesh haiiii...
Vansh(excited): mein cont kalunga daddy.. mein.. (mein count karunga daddy.. mein..)
Bhav(chuckled): ok ok... Tu karle..
Vansh(excitement+jumping+loudly): ONE....... TWO....... And ...... THLEE.....(THREE)
As soon as he said that.. two very beautiful and dashing girls came in through the main door and stood infront of them wearing masks..

Kiyu's outfit 👆

Kiyu's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆

Vd: yeh koun hai??
Ash: mask kholiye please...
The big girl or you can say lady with the small girl opened their mask in full swag swaying her hair...
As soon as the adults saw them, they got tears in their eyes...
Jm(tears): av-avu??
(Yes.. suspense khatam.. waise i doubt ki yeh suspense hoga but phir bhi.. so the girls are Avu and kiyu as you must have guessed)
Vm: avuu... Tu-tu sachmein??
Avu and kiyu were just smiling at them..
Avu also had tears in her eyes as she was seeing them after 5 full years..
Avu(with tears.. softly): maa.. auntiesss.. uncliesss...
The elders just came towards her and engulfed her in a hug.. they all were hugging her together..
After some minutes they parted the hug and still had tears in the eyes but but but they also had a huge grin on their face.. they had an ear to ear smile...
Rm: tu.. tu acha..achanak yahan??
Avu: kyu?? Nahi aa sakti??
JD: pagaal hai kya?? Jab Mann chahe tab aa sakti hai..
Avu just chuckled with tears..
Bhav: achcha achcha abb no emotional drama.. sab tears wipe karlo.. and khushi ka moka hai.. Avu wapas India aa gayi hai.. hasso.. roo Matt..
Everyone chuckled ta his words and wiped their tears..
VA: tujhe gale lagane ke wajah thapad maarne ka mann kar raha hai..
Avu(wide eyes): kyun??
VA: 5 saal mein ek baar bhi yaad nahi aayi?? No calls, no msg, no meetings..
Avu(catching her ears): uhmm.. sorry..
VA(turning her face to the other side): noo..
Avu: achcha sorry please..
VA: no..
One tear rolled down VA 's eyes..
Avu saw that and went towards her...
Avu(wiping the tear): promise Kiya tha mujhe ki you'll not cry...
VA: woh promise tab tak tha jab tak tu mujhse Durr hai.. and abh toh aagayi naa mere paas.. so abb toh roo sakti hon naa??
Avu chuckled at her..
Avu: kuch bhi naa maa??
Vm: achcha yeh sab chodo.. Rona dhona abb band karo and aaja, yaha Beth.. bohot saari baate karni hai..
Avu(smiling): yes..
Just then vd noticed kiyu..
Vd:arre ek minute.. yeh pyaari si gudiya kaun hai??

Who who like kiyu and Avu's bond here?? Raise your hands...
And how was kiyu's excitement??? How was the reaction of the adults??? How was the reunion of Avu and the elders?? Also.. the main question... What do you think will be the elders reaction when they get to know that kiyu is avu's daughter??? Batao batao.. apne guesses comments mein batao.... Like karna Matt bhulna...

Words : 1152

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat