Chapter 84

Chapter 84~

Sid: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AVNEET?? YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!! THIS PERSON MOLESTED YOU AND STILL YOU ARE LETTING HIM STAND IN FRONT OF ME, IN THIS HOUSE!! NOW THIS IDIOT IS GONE.
Sid went towards lucky and started beating the shit out of him... Abhi, faisu, and jai also accompanied him...
Sid(while beating): HOW DARE YOU DO THAT??? AND EVEN AFTER DOING HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME?? I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!

After sometime, abhi, jai, and faisu stopped beating him as lucky was lying on the ground begging for air but sid wasn't stopping to beat him... The three of them seperated sid from lucky otherwise lucky would have seriously died...

Sid(angrily)(to arishfa): TAKE HIM OTHERWISE HE WILL DIE!!!
Lucky got up slowly and wiped the blood which was near his mouth and looked towards avu smirking...
Lucky: Last time you were saved... Not this time..
Sid: YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!
Sid was again going towards lucky to beat the shit out of him but abhi held him back...
Lucky gave a slight evil laughter while sid was red with anger...
Ari(smirk): now when you all know and will get to know more about us then let me tell you.. your bad time starts... Hum bohot jald wapas aayenge.. THE REVENGE IS ON!!!
Lucky too gave a evil smirk.. he went towards avu and whispered...
Lucky(whisper in avu's ear): you've become hotter gurlll... Can't wait to have you...
He then smirked evilly at her and went away with arishfa..
Avu was too shocked to react anything.. many things were going on in her mind... Their sudden arrival... The sudden talk about her past.. The worst memories of her past.. that dhoka.. that fraud.. everything was playing in front of her.. she was a bit lost...
When lucky came near her and whispered... She didn't know what to reply.. if she had been in her queen and sassy mode... Lucky wouldn't be able to talk anymore but she was lost... She wasn't knowing what to do.. she was kind of a bit scared...
The behaviour of aru was in her mind, the behaviour of sid and the complete family was in her mind.. behaviour of arily was in her mind... Her past was in her mind.. many things were there in her mind...
Sometimes, some things of which you are scared from childhood, you remain scared till you are old if you don't fight it.. the same thing was with Avu.. but the main question was why was she scared??

But now Avu knew what she had to do.. she made her mind strong.. she collected herself back...

After arily went, Avu ran to the room where kids were and opened it... She went on her knees and opened her arms... Seeing her, arthav ran and came towards her and hugged her tight crying out loud...
Aru(crying): mamma... Mamma... Sa-save me pls... Mammmaaa...
Avu(caressing his head): shuuu... Shant .. shant my baby... Shant... See she is gone.. she went see... And she won't come again..ok?? And i promise baby.. i won't let her come near you.. i promise...
Aru: i hate her mummaa...
Avu: shhuuu.. shant...shant...
Avu picked him up in her arms and came towards the group who had a confusing face.. they were confused like the readers that why is aru scared of arishfa??
Aru's head was buried in avu's neck and he was crying..
Everybody were sitting on the dinning table, Avu also came and sat with them in between the Nigam brothers..
Jai: what happened to him??
Jaan: yes?? Shouldn't he be happy after seeing his mom after so long!!
Avu: uhmm..
Sid: bolo Avu..
Avu: actually he hates her..
Sid: but why??
Avu: see, there is a lot of things you all don't know about arishfa... I am telling them to you.. please don't react in between...
All: okk..
Avu: arishfa is a mafia.. she does illegal things, drugs, smuggling and all...
Vaish: oh godd..
Reem: but what was that besto thingy??
Avu: Reem, you remember, there was one more girl who used to play with us.. she was my best friend but you used to not like her much.. she also had one bf...
Reem: yes yes..
Avu: hmm.. that girl is arishfa..urf besto.. means i used to call her besto and she used to call me besto... And lucky was her bf..
Reem: ohhh...
Jai: but in all this why does aru hate her???
Avu: so, till aru was 3 and a half, everything was ok,... But after that.. evrything changed.. arishfa started beating aru on small small things.. if he wouldn't drink milk she would beat him, if he wouldn't sit properly, she would beat him.. she would scold him on everything.. it was like arishfa is caging him... He stoped living his life according to his wish only... And limits were crossed that day when aru turned four... Arishfa mixed drugs in his milk and food, just to make him a drug addict.. but because all these workers are my people, I would save aru from having them... My workers would intentionally drop the milk which contained drugs and then feed him pure milk or they would throw the food having drugs and make him eat good and healthy food... They wouldnt let arishfa be successful in her plan...
Faisu: but why did arishfa want to feed aru drugs??
Avu: as you know she is also a mafia.. she wanted to make aru also like her.. a mafia.. a mafia who takes drugs.. who does illegal things and all...
All(except sid): omg...
Abhi: but how do you know all this??
Avu: i don't know if you remember or not but I had renovated this house for you all and then provided servants also.. so all these workers and servants are my people... Also this mansion has cctv cameras everywhere... I don't see your personal stuff... I only see the people who come and go and people whom I don't know... So when arishfa came, I had doubt on her.. I didn't like her much but I wasn't sure.. i thought I was just over thinking.. but when the drugs thing started.. it was enough... I needed to stop it... Alone my servants were not able to... Arishfa needed to be thrown out of the house..so this was one main reason why I came to India to throw arishfa out of the house...
All(except sid): ohh...
Avu(shaking sid): sid..sid.. what happened??.. why are you not saying anything??
Sid just got tears in his eyes which everybody saw.. he just got up and left towards his room...
Avu quickly put aru in abhi's lap.. but aru wasn't leaving her..
Avu: baby... See chachu is here.. pls go to chachu.. mumma is coming...
Aru: noo..
Avu: baby see... It's chachu.. not anyone else...
Aru saw abhi and then nodded... His eyes were red and puffy...
Avu kept aru in abhi's lap and ran to her room where sid had gone..
Avu reached the room and saw sid was sitting on the ground with support of the bed and tears were continuosly leaking out of his eyes...
Avu:....

Sooooooooo..... Expected Arishfa to be such a person?? Also why is Avu scared of arily?? Why didn't she fight them back?? Will lucky get successful in what he wants to do?? Will he be able to get close to Avu once again?? More truths and many other things to be revealed...
Anyways.. what happened to sid?? Why is he not responding now?? Was sid beating lucky right?? Did he do a good job??
Give me your reviewsss....
And what do you think will happen next???

Like, share, comment and follow....

Words: 1314

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat