Bonus Chapter 6

Bonus Chapter 6~

*Important announcement at last... Challenge given at last.. do read it.*

Leap of 12 years...
Things are quite changed now... Everybody still lives together.. there is no change in the love or friendship.. but only one change that was in aru's behaviour.. aru had joined a new friends group which was sort of a bad company.. his new friends would drink and smoke and aru started following them.. he would party till late and end up getting scoldings from sid.. he also started back answering everyone just because of his bad company..

Sid(angrily): Mr Arthav Nigam, you're caught smoking and drinking once again.. How many times should I tell you this is not good.. Once again i see you doing this, then you see what I do to you..
Avu rubbed sid's back trying to calm him down...
Aru(shout): Dad!! I am 21 .i.e. i am 18+ years old and i can do all that.. you cannot stop me!!
Sid(shout): Arthav!!! Behave yourself!!
Avu rubbed sid's shoulder calming him down and then she cupped aru's face..
Avu: Aru, dad is saying for your good.. it's not good-
She was cut as aru pushed her.. sid caught her and prevented her from falling..
Aru: You are not my mother... You are no one to us.. Stop interfering in our family matters..
Avu(moist eyes): But aru-
Aru(shout): I said you are no one to us... You are my step mom.. don't try to act like a real one... Don't interfere!!!
Avu's eyes were filled with tears.. she took a step back and rushed to her room..
Sid(very angrily, shouting): pack your bags and out.. I SAID PACK YOUR BAGS AND OUT!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!! OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!
Kiyu(hurt): This was not expected from you Mr Arthav Nigam..
With this kiyu ran to avu's room...
Sid: OUT!! GET OUT!!
Aru: dad!! for her you are sending me out??
Sid slapped aru very badly!!
Sid: She is MY WIFE before your mom.. i love her more than YOU.. And those who cannot respect MY WIFE, MY LOVE have no rights to stay here.. Get out of this house RIGHT NOW!!
Abhi: Sid-
Sid(showing his hand): Not today dada!! Remove him from my sight.. i don't want to see him!!
Sid left to his room saying this.. he was standing on the gate when he saw Avu sitting  and thinking something and Kiyu removing avu's clothes from her closet.. both were with tears..
Kiyu and Avu didn't know that sid is there..
Kiyu: Mom.. Let's go back to London.. We will not stay here.. Let's go back please..
Avu: but kiyu-
Kiyu: No mom.. We won't stay here.. Let's go back.. Please.. I don't want to stay here..
Sid: no one is going anywhere.. If someone will go then that will be Arthav and not you both, my princess and my queen... (Opening his arms): come here..
Both went towards him and hugged him tightly..
Sid kissed both of their hair..
Sid(still hugging them): i am sorry from his side..
Kiyu: no dad.. not you..
Avu: yes.. why you sid?? Please not you..
Sid: i don't know what has happened to Arthav..
Avu: it's ok sid.. in this age it happens...
Sid: no it's not okay Avu..
Sid: and princess.. you're not going anywhere.. never ever say that.. Your dad can't live without you..understood princess??
Kiyu(hugging him tighter): yes dad..
Sid kissed her forehead

Meanwhile outside..
After sid slapped aru, tears started leaking from aru's eyes.. It was like he came to his senses and started realising what he did and told..
As soon as sid left, he fell on his knees and cried out mumbling 'No, what have I done, i am sorry.. i am worst, i am not good, She is my mom.. what have I done?? I hurt a pure soul like her, no, no sorry, please sorry'.... He was continuosly mumbling things realising what what he told..
Vanya kneeled down next to him and hugged him tightly.. he hugged her back crying loudly..
Abhinavi came to him and shook him.. he saw them and hugged them tightly..
Aru: Chachu! What i did? I am the worst.. she takes so much care of me and see me, i am worst..
Vaish: shushhh... Shuuuu... Shant aru... Bss bss, Rona band karo... See you did wrong but now you realised it.. jao.. jaake Maafi mang loo..
Aru nodded still crying..

Aru slowly went towards Sidneet's room.. he was about to enter when sid was coming out..
sid saw him and stopped him..
Sid: Get out My Arthav Nigam.. you are not allowed here..
Aru: dad.. dad please... I am sorry..
He tried to peek inside the room shouting..
Aru: mom.. mom i am sorry..
But sid closed the door...
Sid: Out Arthav...
Sid took him away from the room.. he didn't let him enter only.. he left Arthav and entered inside their (sidneet's ) room closing the door on his face..
Arthav went to his room locking it and he cried his heart out..