Chapter 120

Chapter 120~

Dr: your tests are done and reports have also come Mrs Nigam.. ( taking a deep breath) Mr and Mrs Nigam, please take a seat..
(She said pointing towards the chair for them to sit and she also sat on her chair)
Sid: Thank you.. but is everything alright Dr?
Dr: see Mr Nigam, I'll be straight to the point. Mrs Nigam listen everything properly, please don't take stress, I am telling it in front of you so that you take care of yourself..
Avu: yes, ok doctor
Sid(worrying): is there any health issue doctor? What are in the reports? Is it too serious? What-
Dr(cuts him): Calm down Mr Nigam and answer to your question, yes this problem is serious. Due to injuries on Mrs Nigam's body in the past, there are less chances to get the delivery results as we want..
Sid(confused but more of tensed): means?
Dr: means there is only 5% chances that we can save both child and mother... 50% chances only baby.. very less chances of only mom's survival.. and there are chances that no one survives too..
Sid(scared): any solution?
Dr: see Mr Nigam, it's not sure if we can save Mrs Nigam or not but if you want to be sure for Mrs Nigam survival then the only option left is abortion. Only 2% chances are there that Mrs Nigam won't survive in abortion but that case is very rare.. now it's your wish Mr and Mrs Nigam.. pls tell me your final decision in 2-3 days..
Sidneet(shock): ok doctor
Dr: and yes, if Mrs Nigam does abortion or if she gives birth, she won't be able to be pregnent for the next time.. What I mean is she cannot become a mother after this..
Sid: oh-okah
Dr: I know Mr Nigam that this is shocking but please think about it with a cool and calm mind and then give your answer..
Sidneet: Sure doctor... Can we leave now?
Dr: Yes.. you can.. thank you...
Sidneet: thank you doctor..

The ride back to home was silent.. no one spoke a word.. both of them were lost in their thoughts.. it was a deep and very shocking news for them.. their child, their blood was in danger.. they didn't know what to do.. they were so attached with the child emotionally that their hearts didn't even allow them to think about abortion but the next second the life threat on Avu was a big problem.. the survival chances of Avu were very minimum.. their minds were puzzled up...

They didn't know when they reached their mansion...
Avu was lost in her thoughts and so sid shakes her..
Sid: Avu..
Avu: huh? Haan?
Sid: we've reached.. aajao..
Avu: yaa..

They got down the car and went inside..
Seeing their not so good faces, the family understood that something is wrong..
Generally sidneet would return with a huge smile on their face but today it was different... No smile, no laughs, no excitement... Only a serious more of a blank face..

Vaish: kya hua?? Doctor ne kya bola??
Jaan: haan.. yeh tumlog ke faces aise utre hue kyun hai??
Reem: sab theek hai naa avu, sid?
Sid(sighed): kuch theek nahi hai..
Abhi(worrying): toh bata naa kya hua hai..
Va: haan sid... Pehle aake Beth idhar.. aaja Avu.. bethke batao.. vaishu inke liye paani Lao..
Vaish: abhi laayi maa..
Vaish went and brought some water for them till then sidneet sat on the sofas..
They drank some water and kept the glasses on the table..
Vm: abb batao..
Sid: doctor ne kaha.. (gulps)... doctor ne kaha ki Avu and baby ke life ko.. (gulps) ko khatra hai..
Everyone were shocked..
Sid(with tears): Avu ke body mein injuries hai.. uske wajah se we can loose both of them..
Abhi sat down next to sid and rubbed his back..
Vaish held avu's hands and sat down next to her..
All had tension spread across their faces..
Sid(tears): only way to be sure of avu's safety is... abortion..
Tears leaked down avu's eyes.. everyone had tears in their eyes... They didn't know why god was taking all tests from the two of them only.. why only the two of them had to bare so much... Why the two of them only had to suffer... They didn't know.. nobody had the answers to these questions...
Faisu: jawab kab tak dena hai??
Sid: 2-3 days..
Jai: kya karne ka soche hai tumlog ne??
There was silence...
Everyone's minds were clustered with thousands of thoughts.. they didn't want to put avu's life in danger nor they wanted their small little angel's life in danger..
Sid(controlling himself from bursting out, almost a whisper): a-abo-abortion-tion may-maybe..
Everyone looked towards him... They could see how much it was killing sid from inside just to say and think about that..
Faisu: toh hume hospital inform kar dena chahiye... Woh forms bharne bhi honge..
Everyone nodded slowly.. they didn't know who had put their evil eyes on this house, on this family.. why was happiness never staying for long in here... They didn't know.. nobody knew..

Avu wiped her tears and put her hand on her stomach..
Avu(putting her hand on her stomach, firmly, standing up): i won't abort..
Everyone looked towards her.. sid too stood up seeing her..
Sid(whisper): what?
Avu: i won't abort sid.. i can't..
Sid: but Avu-
Avu(cuts him): you too wanted a kid.. right sid??
Sid: yes but-
Avu(cuts him): then we are having it... Then why should we abort..
Sid: i wanted a kid for sure but not by loosing you.. i can't afford loosing you Avu.. i can't..
Avu: but-
Sid(cuts her, tears leaking down): i can't..
Avu: but there are chances that i survive..
Sid: have you seen those chances?? They are little.. very little.. i can't put your life on risk Avu.. i can't..
Avu: but- aaplog boliye naa isse..
Bm: Avu beta, sid.. yeh decision tumlog ka hai.. you need to decide.. hum kuch nahi bol sakte iss topic pe..
Vd: yes beta.. tumlog bade ho, mature ho, smart ho.. yeh decison tumlog ko hi Lena hoga..
Jm: and tumlog jo decision loge, hum tumhara usme saath denge.. we'll always support you ..
Sidneet nodded..
JD: sid, Avu.. yeh decision bohot important hai.. it's about a person's life.. yeh decision pure life ke liye hai.. soch samajh ke Lena..
Va: and beta, itna bada decision aise nahi le paoge.. pehle dimaag ko shant Karo.. relax Karo and then socho.. dono Jann saath bethkar, ek saath baat karke decide Karo... Aise nahi hoga.. jao, fresh ho.. and baad mein, cool brain se socho.. ok??
Sidneet: jii...
They went to get fresh and wash their hands and face..
They thought to calm their minds down and so they didn't talk about this topic for the time being.. though this thing didn't leave their minds but they still tried calming themselves down.. they decided to talk about this at night.. they decided that only the two of them would talk and come to a final decision..

Ahaaaaaa.... How was the turnnnn???? What decision will sidneet take????
What do you think should sidneet choose?? Should they keep the child or abort??
Give your advices in the comments belowww...

Gaalis are welcome😅

Meet you all in the next chapterrr..

Words: 1250

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat