Chapter 115

Chapter 115~

Meanwhile with sidneet..
Avu reached in front of the door..
She was fiddling her fingers standing right in front of the door...
She was guilty for whatever she told and thought she can't face sid now..
She made up her mind and gathered courage and slowly held the knob of the door rotating it to open the door..
Before she opened it, she knocked the door once very softly and slowly opened the door peeping her head inside to see where sid was..
She saw him sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts...
Sid looked towards the door and saw avus head only popping inside the room...
Sid: Avu..
Avu quickly looked towards him and then took her head out.. she then slowly came inside the room and closed the door sitting on the bed..
Avu: uhmm.. hi..
Sid: mm.. hello..
Avu: wohh.. kuch kehna tha..
Sid: mujhe bhi..
Avu: so you can go first..
Sid: no it's ok.. you may say it first..
Avu looked towards sid.. and the looked down again.. sid too looked down..
Sidneet: i am sorry..
Both looked at eachother...
There was a silence...
After few minutes..
Avu: i am sorry..
Sid: i am sorry too.. i know i behaved like a jerk and i shouldn't have.. i should have atleast tried to know why you were disagreeing to it.. i am sorry..
Avu: i am sorry too.. i should have tried understanding you and also should have told you the reason behind my denial instead of just forcing my decision onto you.. i am really guilty..
Sid(holding her hand): please don't be.. it's both of ours mistake.. so,
Avu(continuing his line) :  let's sort it out together..
Sid: yes..
Sid: tell me Avu why do you not want a child??
Avu: i am not mentally ready sid.. i am a bit scared ki what if I get pregnant and then I cannot take care of the child properly.. or maybe i fail as a mother..
Sid: nothing of that sort can happen.. everyone knows you're an amazing mother.. you brought up kiyu all alone and that too so nicely.. then why are you scared?? Moreover i am there with you this time..
Avu: i.. i know.. but i am not ready.. atleast not now.. maybe after a few months.. you tell me why do you want a child..
Sid: i always dreamt of having a child with you... Specially the 9 months of pregnancy was what I wanted to live.. pampering you, taking care of you, loving you, completing all your demands.. i dreamt of you waking me up at 2 or 3 at night to get you some icecream or pastry.. i wanted to live those moments but destiny had other plans.. but now when i can get a chance to experience all that.. bringing imagination to reality... Then i wanted to do that.. i wanted to play with you, pamper you, fight with you, love you, care for you, cuddle with you and do everything with you which a husband generally does with his wife when she is pregnant.. that is it.. also i thought having another child isn't bad.. we 5 will become a cute little family.. he or she will be the start to new, and only beautiful memories.. we both know what had happened in the past.. so i wanted him or her to be the starting of only beautiful memories...
Avu: ohh... I.. i.. I don't know what to say..
Sid: it's okk.. i understand.. but now can we please have a child.. i mean you know you're going to be the best mother ever.. is there any other problem.??
Avu: sid why dont you understand? I am not mentally ready to have a child now..
Sid: I understand.. it's ok... It's just that I wanted to experience your pregnency but I won't pressurize you. I am happy with whatever decision you take..
Avu: hm. Thanks ... Now can we please sleep?
Sid: but.. ok..sure.. and please don't overthink.. the last and final decision will be yours.. ok??
Avu: hm
Sid: good night.. I love you ..
Avu: good night..

Both turned off the light and put blanket over themselves.. both went to their places and lyed down.. but within a minute.. sid came near Avu and hugged her from the back.. Avu too turned and hugged him back snuggling into him.. he hugged her tighter and after a long time both were sleeping hugging eachother, with no distance between them..

Sid(whisper in her ear): the decision is going to be yours.. don't think about anyone.. no mom, no dada, no di, no kids, no friends, no one... not even me... Just listen to your heart and take the decision... Having kids or not having is your choice... I put my point forward, not it's your wish... Just don't pressurize.. ok?? I am happy with you, kiyu and aru too...
Avu(whispers): thanks..
Sid(caressing her hair, whispers): now don't think much... Sleep.. good night..
Avu(whispers): good night...

The next morning came..
Day was going as usual..
Today all elders had come to their mansion..
All were randomly chatting when. ..
Va: Avu, sid..
Avu:jii maa..
Va: tumlog ne bachche ka kya socha..
Avu got quiet at this statement..
Sid: abhi nahi maa.. we don't want a kid now.. hum dono tayaar nahi hai.. maybe not now but after few months... But abhi nahi..
Avu looked toward sid with slightly moistened eyes.. she was so happy and proud to get a husband like sid who supports her so much...
Sid looked towards avu and smiled to which she returned.. he held her hand and squeezed it and Avu squeezed his hand more.. both telling eachother that they are there with the other...
Avu mouthed a thank you to sid but sid just shook his head from left to right slightly..
Both smiled brightly looking at eachother..

Abhi(whisper in vaish's ear): dekha.. i told you naa ki they'll sort it out..
Vaish(whispers back): yes.. I'm so happy..
Abhi(whispers): me too..

Abhinavi look towards sidneet and they look back at them and all four smiled..

The day came to an beautiful end..

Leap of few months...

In these few months no one asked Avu or sid about a child as they understood that both aren't ready now..

Everything was going very smooth..

Presently... It was afternoon time and everyone were in their rooms relaxing as it was a Sunday..
Lunch was done and it was time for everyone to spend sometime with their partners or take rest or complete their pending work or play with their kids..
Sid was sitting in his room in the bed with a laptop doing his work when avu came in the room...
Avu saw sid and smiled...

Soooo.. everything sorted out between sidneetttt...
Sid also supported Avu now...
Sometimes, you don't understand or learn things without experiencing it... Once sidneet have gone through a fight and now have come back, i am sure they have understood that talking out things is much better than fighting... It's better that one puts his or her gaurds down when the other is not in a right state of mind... Once they have experienced it, i am pretty sure they are not going to repeat it..
Tell me about today's chapterr... Give your reviewsss..
Also i hope all of you are satisfied with this.. and hope i didn't make any mistake..

Words: 1260

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat