Chapter 36

Chapter 36~

Rocky tightened his grip on vaish to which vaish winced.. abhi saw a red mark forming on vaish's arm... He got very angry on Rocky...
Abhi (gritting his teeth): ROCKYY!!! Leave her... Otherwise..
Rocky: what otherwise...
Abhi(anger dripping): you are going to REGRET!!!
Rocky's gaurds pointed their gun towards abhi but Rocky showed them his hand and told..
Rocky: guns neeche karo.. I'll deal with him.. you guys don't interfere...
His gaurds nodded his head..
Abhi: ROCKY I AM TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME!! LEAVE HER !!!!
Rocky: i won't...
And there you go... Rocky recieved a tight punch on his face from abhi... Due to this punch rocky's grip on vaish loosened and vaish escaped... The girls ran towards her took her to the side...
Abhi saw tears in vaish's eyes and also saw the red patch on the arm...
Abhi: ROCKY!! JITNA LAAL USKA HAATH TUNE KIYA HAI!! USSE DAS GOONA(10 times) LAAL MEIN TERA CHHERA(face) KARUNGA!!!
With this abhi started beating Rocky... Abhi was filled with so much anger that he was hitting Rocky continuously and not giving a chance for Rocky to defend himself or attack...
Everyone was in shock seeing abhi this angry because abhi was one of the most calm person in the group.. he wouldn't become angry easily...
Rocky(shouting in pain)(to his gaurds): what are you useless people doing... Come and save me... Kill them...
Rar gaurds: yes sir...
But before those gaurds could lift their guns and avu's gaurds were faster... They got hold of the rar gaurds and dropped their guns in the side.. faisu, sid and jai also started fighting with Rocky and the others... The girls took vaishu to a side and were standing and seeing... Avu was dealing with ritika, Manjul and Ashi..

Atlast, avu's team won... All rar men were lying either unconscious, wounded or dead... Rocky, Ashi, ritika and Manjul were handcuffed...
Abhi ran towards vaish and hugged her tightly...
Abhi: you ok??
Vaish nodded..
Avu: gaurds... Check who is alive and who is dead.. take all the alive ones and put them in torture and burn the dead bodies... Also some of you first take these four (Ashi, rits, Manjul, Rocky) to the torture room.. all of them should be in seperate torture rooms...
Gaurds: ok ma'am..
Avu(to the group): let's go home... Uhmm vaishu di... You ok??
Vaishu(small smile): uhmm. Yaa Avu... Don't worry...
Avu returned the small smile..
All of them walked down and got into cars and went to their mansion...
Avu: vaishu di... You take rest in your room.. I'll send doctor...
Vaish: no need Avu... It's nothing much.. i am ok...
Abhi: what no need?? Avu you send doctor..
Avu: okay... All of you can rest...
All:ok..
All went to their rooms and rested... Avu sent the doctor to abhinavi's room...

Skip to evening... (Most awaited part)
Avu came inside her room and saw a navy blue colour box kept on her bed with a rose on top.... She smiled brightly and went towards it... She opened the box and saw a note... She kept the note in the side and started opening the box more to see what's actually in it...
But all she got was waste paper stuffed in it...
Avu(frowning): kya yaar... Yeh sid naa... Paper koun thuske deta hai.. i thought ki koi beautiful si dress hogi with matching accessories and all but yeh.. bander kahinka...
Just then see saw another note in the box..
Avu: ek aur note?? Itna free time aata kahan se hai iske paas itne saari chitti (letter) likhne ke liye... anyways.. abb iss note ko padhne ke alawa koi option bhi nahi hai... Padh hi leti hoon..
Avu started reading the letter with a frown...

Note:
Ms Excited... 🥳💕
Mujhe pata hai ki tum ek rabbit 🐰 ho jo pura time uchalti aur excited rehti hai... But yaar mera note toh padh leti.... Gift ki itni excitement ki mera note bhi nahi padha...
Anyways... Abb iss Sade chehere ko hatao and ek beautiful si smile rakho apne chehere par...
Waise Ms Nakchadi... Agar aap apna Ms Chuhi 🐭 wala dimag nahi lagakar mera note padh leti toh itna time waste hi nahi hota..
Hahahaha... Ohk ohk... Apna gussa shant karlo... Mujhe itni jaldi marna nahi hai... Abhi toh tumhe meri gf Banna hai.. phir wife.. and then mere bachcho ki cute si, pyaari si, rabbit mumma bana hai...
Hehe.. socho humare bache kitne cute honge... Achcha i admit ki mujhe tomatoes 🍅 bohot pasand hai but agar tum abhi yeh tamatar banna nahi chodi toh kahi mein tumko kha naa jau..😉
Haha... Meri jaan, meri love... Jaldi se pehla wala note padho and aage kya karna hai vo dekho aur jaldiiiii se mere paas aajaooo.. i can't wait to see youuu... I love youuu and i am waitinggg..😘
And.. and..and yes... Yeh padhke jao... Pls jaldi tayaar hona and sabse important baat.. iss note ko chupa dena.. agar group ke kissi bhi insaan ko mil gaya toh woh hume chidha chidha ke tumhari red lipstick 💄 ke shade jaisa bana denge..and you know tumhari lipstick ka shade tomato se bhi zyada laal hai... So isse achche se chupa ke.. jaldi se dusra note padhke .. aajao mere paas... Love youuu...♥️💋
Tumhara,
Most handsome and world's most hot, to-be-boyfriend... 🥰

Avu's pov;
Ohh godd... This boy... Kitne achche se jaanta hai mujhe... And last mein kya likha.. most handsome and hot.. huh.. bander kahinka... I just can't tell you ki how much I love you Mr Chomssss.... I love you bohot saara.. and even I want to meet you as soon as possible... Yeh choti choti cheeze karke he makes me fall more for him... Oh god... Mr Siddharth Nigam... Tumne iss mafia queen ka kya haal kar diya hai... Achcha abb woh pehle wala note kidhar hai... Uhmmm...
(Avu looked here and there moving the waste paper from one place to another) aah.. yess... Yeh raha... Abb isse padhti hoon...

Note:
To the one who stole my heart in the first look only...😍
To the one about whom I can't stop thinking 24*7..🤗
To the one who makes sidneet complete...💞
To the one who makes banbit complete...🐵🐰
To the one who is the most beautiful girl in the world for me...♥️
To the one who is on my mind and dream 24*7🥰
To my love, my life..😘🌍
To Ms Avneet Kaur Nandra...💘 ( Who is soon going to become Mrs Avneet Siddharth Nigam😉)
Aapka actual gift aapke dressing room mein rakha hai... Go fast usse jaake kholo... Ek minnn... Mera pura note padhkar kholna... 6 saal ke bachche ke jaise Matt bhag Jana.. pehle aaram se betho and read it... So miss Avneet... Jaldi se tyaar hokar aajao mere paas.. i am in your mansion's garden.. i know.. i know... Abb tum kahogi ki garden tumhare room se bohot Durr hai... But abb Ms Alsi banna chodo and tayaar hokar aajao jaldi.. but pehele dressing room mein jaakar apna gift lo and then aajaooo...
Me iss waiting darling...💝
From..
Your crazy lover, Siddharth

Avu's pov;
He is really a crazy lover... Aur kya kaha 6 saal ki bachchi... Abhi batati hoon isse but usse pehele dressing room chalte hai....

So... The proposal has started... I don't know how to propose... Yeh sab romantic baate mujhse likhne mein problem hoti hai but pls coperate... I am trying my level best, so that proposal looks very cute and beautiful... Anyways.. tell me ... How was the start of the proposal?? And also guess what will happen next...
Waise, mein sirf jhatke achche se deti hoon... Right??? 😉
Okayyyy...like, comment, share and follow... Meet you all in the next chapter... Tab tak ke liye bye and take care...

Words : 1335

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat