Chapter 38

Chapter 38~

Sid(while caressing her knuckles): I love you a lot... And you don't even know how much I love you....
Avu: i know...
Sid: nah.. you don't know...
Avu chuckled..
Sid got up from his place and kneeled down in front of Avu still holding her hand...
Sid: I love you... I love you a lot Ms Avneet Kaur Nandra.... I can't express how much I love you... I know i did a very big mistake in the past and that can't be changed.. but I want to fill that broken places in you with my love and care.. i can't change your past but I want to fill your future with all the love and care i can... I want to make it the most beautiful... I want you to get all the things you deserved... Will you make me the happiest person in the world by accepting my proposal, by becoming my girlfriend... ??
In the last line, sid put his hand in his back pocket and removed a small velvet box and opened it, presenting it in front of Avu....

 ??In the last line, sid put his hand in his back pocket and removed a small velvet box and opened it, presenting it in front of Avu

Avu nodded her head with slight tears..
Avu: yes.. yes I would love to be your girlfriend.....
Sid smiled brightly and stood up taking out the ring from the box and sliding it into avu's finger not before kissing her hand...
Avu kissed the ring and then kissed sid's cheek and hugged him tightly burrying her face in his chest...
Avu(mumbles): I love you...
Sid:(mumbles): I love you too...
Sid kissed her hair..
Sid broke the hug after sometime..
Sid: come lets eat something...
Avu nodded.. both sat on their seat and sid served white sause pasta to both of them which was kept in a container on the table..
Sid put some pasta on his fork and forwarded it towards avu's mouth... Avu ate pasta from sid's fork and did the same thing... Both completed their pasta while laughing, romancing and feeding eachother...
Sid then held avu's hand and got up...
Sid: want to have a walk??
Avu: yes..
Avu intervened their hands and both went near the garden walking hand in hand talking about random things with discussing about their future..
Suddenly sid stopped and faced Avu holding her shoulder..
Sid: one main thing avi..
Avu: what happened??
Sid: you need to leave drinking and smoking..
Avu did not respond to him and just stayed quiet looking somewhere else..
Sid: see avi, i am not joking.. i am serious.. you need to stop drinking and smoking.. it's not good.. not good for you, not good for your health.. so pls.. from now on you'll not smoke and drink.. (lifting her chin using his fingers) okay??
Avu nodded..
Sid: promise..
Avu(forwarding her pinky finger): pinky promise...
Sid chuckled locking his pinky finger with her...
Sid: who will say you are the mafia queen.. you behave like a 6 year old..
Avu: 6 year old only in front of you. Baaki world ke liye mein mafia queen..
Sid: yes.. sirf mere liye 6 years old... Only my baby girl...
Avu: yes...
Sid kissed her forehead and again intervened their hands and both continued walking...
While walking..
Sid: you know..
Avu: yes I know..
Sid: what do you know??
Avu: uhmm... I don't know..
Sid looked at Avu with a confused and shock look... Avu laughed looking at him...
Avu(laughing): okk..okk... Tell me what do I not know..
Sid(rolling his eyes): 5 yrs..
Avu who listened it
Avu: hey.. you just decreased my age by one year..
Sid looked at Avu with a confusing look...
Avu(with a cute pout hugging his hand): i am your 6 year old baby and you just told me 5 years old...
Sid laughed side hugging Avu and continuing walking
Sid: just think.. future mein mujhe 13 bachche samhalne padega...
Avu stopped walking and widened her eyes listening to him..
Avu(with wide eyes): 13 kids.. tumhe 13 kids chahiye??
Sid( chuckled while pulling Avu to walk): nah...
Avu(while walking): thank god..
Sid: mujhe 12 bachche chahiye...
Once again Avu stopped in her tracks and widened her eyes...
Avu: wth??
Sid: kya??
Avu: 12 bachche???
Sid: yes...
Avu pointed her index finger to the side of her forehead twisting her finger in there with a questioning look on her face as if asking is he gone crazy??
Sid: arre.. 12 kids matlab mein crazy??
Avu: obviously..
Sid: but why??
Avu: tum thako ge nahi.??. 12 kids??
Sid: nahi.. bohot stamina hai mere mein.. puri raat-
Avu(widening her eyes): shut up.. process mein tum kaha thakoge... Mein unhe samhaalne mein keh rahi hoon... 12 kids samhaalne mein thako ge nahi??
Sid: see.. mainly toh tum samhalogi... Mein toh sirf thodi help karunga.. nothing else...
Avu again widened her eyes...
Sid(teasing way): aakhe itni chodi karogi toh bahar nikal jayegi.. phir how will you see our 12 kids?? Hmm??
Avu(shock): sid... (Nervously): tumhe sachchi 12 kids chahiye??
Sid(seriously): actually Avu... (Excited): mein mazaak kar raha tha.. its a prank... Hahahaha... Oh godd... Tumhari shakal dekhne layak thi... Hahahaha...
Sid ran away and Avu was running behind him..
Avu: sid ke bachche... Abhi tum ruko.. dekho mein kya karti hoon...
Sid(while running): baarah (12) bachche avuuuu....
Avu(while running): siddd....
Avu(shouting): aaahhhhhh...
Sid stopped running suddenly and turned back to see Avu fallen on the ground while holding her leg... Sid got worried and ran and came near Avu... He sat next to her and started checking her feet..
Sid(worried): Avu..Avu.. jyada lagi toh nahi?? Koun bolta hai aise bachcho jaise uchalne ko.. dekho lag gayi naa... Zyada dard toh nahi hai?? Are you okay??
When he didn't get any answer from Avu he looked towards her to see a mischievous grin on her face.. before he could understand anything... Avu jumped on his back while laughing loudly...
Avu(laughing): it's a prank sidooo....
Sid: avuuu... Mein kitna tension mein aagaya tha...
Avu: haan toh tumhare prank se pata hai mein kitne tension mein aagayi thi??
Sid just laughed while standing up carring Avu on his back....
Sid: achcha ek min utro..
Avu: no...
Sid: pls...
Avu: nahi mujhe chalna nahi hai...
Sid: achcha mat chalna... Ek baar utro toh sahi...
Avu got down with a cute grumpy face, hands crossed on her chest...
Sid turned towards her and picked her up in bridal style in a sudden action... Avu yelped due to the sudden movement and quickly wrapped her hands around sid's neck to prevent from falling... Sid's one hand on her back and one below her knee with a tight grip...
Sid: abb chale madam??
Avu: yes sir...
Both of them laughed and entered the mansion going towards avu's room..
They reached her room and closed the door, locking it...
Sid put avu on the bed and hovered over her and kissed her passionately... He then started trailing wet kisses along her neck and jawline... Soon the room was filled with sweet and pleasurable voices... They made their night a beautiful and memorable one...

That's it for the chapter... So here sid's proposal ends... How was it?? I tried my best to make it as sweet, cute, and romantic as I could... Any flaws or anything you want to say??? Comment mein batana... And the last part... Oh god... Likha hi nahi jaa raha tha.. issiliye 2 lines mein khatam kar Diya...😂😂 But samajhdaar log samajh gaye hai ki kya hua tha.. 😂✌️ actually samajhdar se zyada besharam log samajh gaye hai..😜 jo bhi samajh gaya hai, besharam ka tag le lo... Also a dhamaka coming in next chapter.. expect the unexpected...✌️(hint: something happy).. guess karte raho..😁
Meet you in the next chapter.... Byeeee...

Words: 1314

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat