Chapter 64

Chapter 64~

Skips to 1-2 days..
Everything is going good... Avu is really very friendly with everyone except sid... Sid still didn't get a chance to talk to Avu.. nor abhinavi are able to talk to Avu regarding that topic.. sid and kiyu's bond has also strengthened hundred times.. same goes with bond between aru and Avu..
Now present day... It's night time, after dinner..
Avu was sitting on the grass in the garden and feeling the cool breeze flowing..
Sid saw her from his room's balcony and thought it's the correct time to talk as no one is near her too.. he quickly rushed down and slowly went and sat next to her.. keeping a bit space between them...
Sid(softly): hey..
Avu just looked at him and then again looked towards the moon..
Sid(pout): tum shock nahi hui ki mein yahan kab aaya?? Mujhe laga tha ki mein tumhe bhaw bolke Dara dunga..
Avu: if you have forgotten mr nigam.. mein mafia queen hoon.. aage, peeche, dai, bayi, charo taraf mein Kay ho raha hai, sab pata chal jaata hai..
Sid gave a cute sad pout..
Sid(whinning): yaar...
Avu just looked towards him and again turned back towards the sky in a second.. but the thing she couldn't resist was a small smile which formed on her lips seeing his face.. sid noticed that smile and smiled widely...
Sid: waise what are you doing here?
Avu: cooking food..
Sid: huh??
Avu: obviously taking fresh air mr nigam..
Sid(scratching the back of his neck): uhmm..yaa..
Sid wanted to tell her many things but didn't know how should he start.. he didn't want to make things akward.. he looked towards her sighed..
Sid: Avu..
Avu: yes mr nigam..

Sid's pov..
Yaarrrrr.. pehle yeh mr nigam ko hatana hoga... Surname se nafrat ho jayegi mujhe warna..

Sid: pehle yeh mr nigam bulana band karo Avu..
Avu: not happening anytime soon..
Sid: avuuuuu... But whyyyyyyyyy
Avu: sorry
Sid: nahi.. abb mein tab tak nahi baat karunga tumse jab tak tum mujhe mr nigam bulana band nahi karogi..
Avu: good for me..
With this Avu was getting up to leave.. sid slapped his head for his stupidity and quickly caught hold of avu's hand..
Sid: nahi wait... I didn't mean that... Kya yaar sid.. tu kuch bhi bolta hai!! Paagal insaan..
He said the last things to himself but loudly and so Avu heard them..
Avu softly chuckled at him but because our great sid was so lost in thinking about his paagal pan, he missed it..
He pulled Avu and made her again sit on the grass and sat next to her a bit closer this time..
He took avu's hand in his but Avu took it back again... He once again took her hand in his and this time Avu didn't take it back.... She let her hand be in his embrace..
Sid: Avu..
Avu: yes mr nigam..
Sid: i don't like this mr nigam..
Avu: so what should I do??
Sid: stop calling me that..
Avu: but that's your name..
Sid: ughh... I don't like it when you call me Mr nigam because you are angry from me.. but mr nigam tumhare moo se tab achcha lagta hai jab tum mujhe pyaar se ya tease karne ke liye bolti hoo..
He said all that in flow and then looked towards Avu to already find her looking towards him..
Avu(looking away): that was past...
Sid: but-
Avu(taking her hand out of his hold): i need to go now.. it's late..
Sid: avu-
But sid couldn't continue as Avu got up.. he too got up behind her.. he sighed as he saw his another attempt went fail..
Sid: good night Avu..
Avu(while walking inside, back facing sid): Good Night Siddharth..
As soon as sid heard the word siddharth from her mouth and not mr nigam, he jumped in happiness.. he started dancing like a crazy head... He was just jumping, dancing , laughing and smiling widely....
Before stepping inside the mansion, Avu once last time turned and looked towards him only to see him dancing like a person who just successfully ran away from a mental hospital..
Avu(smile, mutter): bander..
Sid being sid, was busy in his monkey activities and didn't see her.. Avu smiled at him for the last time and went inside..

After few days..
The day went as usual... All went to their works, kids to school... Soon it became night and after dinner it was again time for Avu to go and sit in the garden on the grass....
Yes, it was her daily habit.. after dinner she used to sit on the grass and stare towards the sky feeling the cool breeze... And each and everytime, sid would come there as this would be the only time in the whole day where she would be alone and he could talk to her...
And like everytime, once again sid came to the garden and went and sat next to Avu...
Sid: hey..
Avu just looked at him and again turned her face...
She used to still ignore sid and show that she is very angry but deep inside, she always waited for this time to come where she and sid would be sitting together without anyone else.. though they wouldn't talk much but just feel eachother's presence... It's not always words speak, but sometimes silence also speaks..
But today it looks like sid is in some other mood...
Sid(pouts): hello toh bol do..
Avu: hello siddharth..
Sid(bright smile): hello..
And again like everyday, sid took avu's hands in his and sat there quietly.. Avu was also used to this.. she wouldn't mind it.. and so she didn't pull back her hands now..
Sid: waise....
Sid: yeh ring meine kahin dekhi hai..
He said playing with the ring in her ring finger.. he had seen this ring long back but never asked about it till date...
Avu quickly saw the ring and realised which ring it was and took her hand back..
Sid(catching hold of her hand again): arre arre.. yeh haath Kahan bhaga Rahi hoo??? Ruko zaara... Yaad karne do ki yeh ring meine kahan dekhi hai..
Avu: siddharth leave pls
Sid: no no... Aaahhhhaaaa.. yessss... Abhi yaad aayaaaaaa...
Avu: ky-kya yaad aaya??
Sid(smirking): yeh toh wohi ring hai naa jo meine tumhe dii thi when i proposed you??

Avu: ky-kya yaad aaya??Sid(smirking): yeh toh wohi ring hai naa jo meine tumhe dii thi when i proposed you??

(Ring👆)

Avu: na-nahi.. nahi toh..
Sid: hawww... mafia queen hoke jhooth bolti hoo??
Avu: n-no..
Sid(smirking): toh phir why are you stammering??
Avu: i a-am no-not-
Sid(cuts her): haan haan dikh raha hai ki you are not stammering..
Sid(teasing): toh abb yeh bhi bata do ki tumne meri proposal ring kyun pehni hai abhi tak??
Avu: vo..vo..
Sid: bolo avuu..
Avu: vo.. yes.. yeh mujhe safe rakhti hai..
Sid(raising eyebrows): tumhe safe rakhti hai??
Avu: haan... Haan... Uhmm.. voh.. mein agar kahin jaati hoon toh log ko dikhta hai naa ki i have someone because yeh ring hai and ring finger..toh koi mujhe chhedta nahi hai..
Sid(laughing sarcastically): wowww... Jo mafia queen kisi bhi insaan ke haddiya two seconds mein Tod sakti hai, usse ek ring chahiye usse bachane ke liye... Wowww..hahaha..
Avu: uhmmm.. voh-
Sid: you know right you can stop lying??
Avu: i.. i am not.. not lying. Voh- voh-
Sid(smirking): yes.. kya voh??
Avu: voh... Yes,yeh ring meri dress ke saath match kar raha hai soo...
Sid: but mujhe toh nahi lagta..
Avu: tum.. tumhe ladkiyo ke fashion sense ke baare mein nahi pata..
Sid(smirking): jitna mujhe yaad hai, you have more rings  which will match better with the dress you are wearing today.. phir yeh kyun??
Avu: bol- bola toh sahi..
Sid( chuckled): ek kaam karta hoon.. (smirking) let me get you more rings of different deigns and colours taki tumhe aise jhoot naa bolna ho next time se.. phir tum 'meri dii Hui ring' aapne dress se matching ke bahane ke saath pehen sakti hoo...
He said emphasising 'meri dii Hui ring'
Avu: ais-aisa kuch n-nahi h-hai-i.... i.. i need to go.. kiyu.. kiyu must be waitingg... Good night.....
Avu quickly got up and ran inside the room...
Sid was just laughing behind...
Sid: i promise to make you mine very soon...
And with this, he also went to his room and slept..

That's it for the chapter.. a long one.. sid and avu's bond improving??? How's the chapter.... Sidneet scenes after longgg... Though not very romantic scenes but atleast better scenes then before right??

Don't forget to like, and comment...

Words: 1460

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat