Chapter 131

Chapter 131~

Both sidnavi went towards the door and opened the door to find a big shock waiting for them...
Avu was in a very bad state...
Her hair was messed up, makeup smudged and she was crying too... And not only crying but crying a lot...
Rivers were flowing down her eyes... She was looking down and crying and crying.. her sobs were audible too... Both got scared looking at her state.. she looked miserable..
Avu looked up and saw sid and quickly hugged him tight... Sid hugged her back tightly... He hugged her so tight as if, if he leaves her, she will vanish.. his heart was beating at a high rate seeing his love's condition...
None of them were in a state to speak..
Sid was just holding her tight and she was shaking due to crying so much..
Avu(crying): he.. he.. he is... he alive... alive...
And her cries got louder...
Avu(crying): he is alive...
Nor sid nor vaish could understand who is alive and who is she talking about... They were just scared and worried for her.. the way she was crying while whispering that 'he is alive', they could make out that the person is someone very close to her... Very close to her heart.. but WHO??
Sid held her hand in one hand and from the other he was still hugging her holding her waist...
Sid(whisper): let's go inside Avu..
Sid held her and with slow steps they started walking inside...
From behind vaish closed the door..
Sid was walking with Avu but her head was still burried in his chest and she was crying whispering 'he is alive'...

They reached inside where everyone was sitting.. as soon as all saw the three they got up and tension clearly spread on their faces.. they had never seen Avu in such a state.. for sure she was broken and sad before too.. but today.. today was something different.. her state has never been so bad...
Abhi: Avu...
Avu took her head out from sid's shirt and looked at everyone... Her face and eyes were red due to excessive crying.. swollen eyes and messy hair and messy makeup..
Just then her eyes fell on Reem...
She left Sid in a second and hugged Reem tightly... Very tightly...
Avu(crying): Reem.... Reem...
Reem(rubbing her back): yes Avu.. i am here.. Avu... Shant hojao... Shh... Calm down.. kya hua hai...
Avu: Re..em....
Reem(controlling her tears): haan...
Avu: he.. he is.. alive.. woh Zinda hai Reem... Woh.. woh..
Reem: koun Avu? Koun Zinda hai??
Avu(whispers + crying): bhai..
And shock was clear on Reem's face..
Reem(shock, whisper): what?
Avu(crying more): yes Reem, bhai, di, sab Zinda hai... Sab...
And Avu started crying more thinking of what what she had seen..
Reem parted the hug to look at Avu and make sure what she heard was right...
She looked at avu's face and her eyes told that what she heard was right..
She hugged Avu tighter than ever..
Reem: yeh toh khush hone ki baat hai naa paagli...
Avu(crying): nahi Reem... Noo..
Reem: why.?? They are alive Avu.. you'll get them back now..
Avu started crying more..
Avu: no.. they.. they... (Whispers): hate me...
Reem's voice got stuck listening to her... She was now sure that whatever she heard wasn't right..
Reem(whispers): not possible..
Avu(crying): it is.. it is.. they hate me.. hate me....
Reem hugged Avu more tightly.. Avu was getting out of control.. she was really shook due to it..she was shivering... Reem hugged her and caressed her hair..
Reem: it's some misunderstanding... They cannot hate you.. they toh-
Avu(cuts her): they hate.. hate me Reem... It's true.. they hate me...
Reem was very shocked.. she wasn't able to digest it.. her grip on Avu loosened... Avu was already shivering.. she was about to fall but sid held her.. he took Avu near him and hugged her...
Meanwhile jai also held Reem.. Reem was also not in her senses right now.. it was a big shock for both whereas big confusion for others...
Reem(whispers): not possible...
They was complete silence.. only avu's sobs could be heard...
Sid made Avu sit on the chair and jaan quickly brought water for both of them..
Reem refused for water but sid made Avu have water because obviously her throat must have dried due to so much crying...
Sid wiped avu's tears and now she was trying to control her sobs..
She had told the problem to someone, she was feeling lighter... She still had a lot going inside her but she felt lighter, lighter than before..
There was silence again.. nobody spoke a word... Reemneet due to shock didn't speak and the others... The others weren't sure if it is right to ask about it now.. seeing their state they thought of keeping quiet for sometime would be better...
Avu looked towards Reem with red and swollen eyes..
Avu(keeping her hand on Reem's): Reem...
Reem snapped out of her thoughts... She looked towards avu and the only word that escaped her mouth was..
Reem(barely audible): how?
Avu just kept on looking at Reem with few tears.. Reem was also having tears..
Reem: they loved you.. he... He loved you the most...
Avu(looks down): but now... Hates me the most...
Reem: i can't belive it...
Reem and avu looked at everyone else.. they sighed..
Avu: the person who came today was my brother.. ROHAN NANDRA...it was a shock for me.. i.. i thought he had died... But today after seeing him right in front of me after more than 20 years was.. was a big shock for me...
Everybody was listening to her with full concentration..
Reem: Avu had a sister Krupa as you all know, but Avu also had a cousin brother and cousin sister.. Rohan Nandra and Shivangi Nandra... They were twins.. these four were the best siblings anybody could have... They were always together.. they were unbreakable... Inseperable.. but after that incident.. this unbreakable group broke.. who were inseperable at a time were now seperated.. avu's aunt and uncle blamed her only as a curse.. they used to say that whatever happened, happened because of her... They manipulated di and Bhai too... But i didn't know they would be successful.. bhai and di were not one of those who would manipulated easily... But looks like aunt and uncle were successful...
Faisu: but why did he return today??
Avu:....

The suspense has openedddd... It is avu's brother who had comeeeee.... But why did he come suddenly???? And why was he rude??? Shouldn't a brother be emotional and filled with love after meeting his sister after almost 20+ years?????
Answers to these questions in the upcoming chapterrrr.....

Like, share, comment and follow....
I know not all of you must have understood all things from this chapter, but as you will read the next.. everything will be cleared... But you can still freely ask questions in comments if you are unable to understand anything...

Words: 1191

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat