Chapter 59

Chapter 59~

Meanwhile with abhi..
He went towards sid's room which was fortunately not locked.. he peeked inside to see sid sitting on the ground leaning on the bed, with streams of water flowing down his eyes..
Abhi slowly went towards sid and sat next to him.. he kept his hand on sid's shoulder.. sid came out of his thoughts and looked towards abhi.. his eyes were red due to crying.. cheeks red and wet.. eyes swollen.. sid looked and saw abhi was alone in the room.. in a second he hugged abhi and burst out crying..
Sid(crying): da-da...
Abhi was just rubbing sid's back and letting him to cry so that he can release everything.. so that he can then feel light..
Sid(crying): da-da.. wh-why m-me??
Abhi didn't know what to say.. he also often used to think that why is god taking such a hard test from his baby bro... What has sid done to deserve such a life... One moment life gives him happiness and the next moment life snatches that happiness back.... He himself didn't know what he should tell sid.. he was speechless..
Sid was just crying and crying but after some time he calmed down by himself.. he felt much lighter now.. it was like, what ever he had inside came out...
Sid broke the hug and again sat taking support of the bed.. looking up with dry tears..
Sid(broken): she is back dada.. khush hoo ya roo??
Abhi also had tears in his eyes.. he was just looking at his baby brother who was a broken soul..
Sid: she is back but with a daughter.. she has a daughter dada... She - she moved on.. she forgot me.. forgot my love.. forgot my care for her.. forgot her feelings.. she forgot everything and just moved on... Having a husband, a daughter.. a happy little family dada...
With this again tears started leaking from his eyes..
Abhi just hugged him again..
Abhi: think positive naa chhote.. what if she has-hasnt moved on.. what if she came here for you.. to get you again??
Sid: not possible dada... She has a daughter.. a cute, little daughter..
Abhi: Sid-
He also stopped not knowing what to say.. he knew what sid was saying was correct but he couldn't say anything because that would just break sid more..he never wished to see his chote, to see his Ashu like that... But it's life, which no one can control...
After sometime of sitting silently.. abhi broke the silence..
Abhi(wiping sids tears): moo dhole and bahar chalte hai... Chal..
Sid: hm...
Sid slowly got up and went towards the washroom.. he knew how to hide his feelings well.. from the last years, sid would cry and nobody would get to know as he would wash his face and hide his feeling well... The same thing was done by sid today also.. he washed his face and hid his feelings.. he came out of the washroom and abhi side hugged him taking him outside...

Meanwhile with kiyu and avnoor..
Avu washed kiyu's face and then washed her wound.. she then applied medicine on her wound and wrapped a bandage around it...
Avu: mera baby.. see abhi dawai bhi laga di.. now it won't pain my dear...
Kiyu slowly nodded still with a dull face..
Ash(hugging kiyu): mami ki jaan, my brave girl.. dekho abb yeh theek hojayega... Abb mami ko ek pyaari si smile doo chalo...
Kiyu just looked towards Ash...
Ash: smile karo Naa bachcha..
Kiyu gave a small smile seeing a cute, little, small smile on ash's face...
Ash: yeh Hui naa baat...
Kiyu looked towards Avu to find her looking at her...
Kiyu gave a small smile to Avu to which Avu responded back with a smile...
Avu kissed her forehead and then cheeks then eyes and then nose...
Avu: my baby..
Kiyu too kissed avu's cheeks..
Ash(crossing her hands on her chest, sad pout): mujhe bhool gaye..
Kiyu and Avu slightly giggled seeing her acting.. kiyu then kissed Ash's cheek also...
Ash: i love you baby..
Kiyu(weakly): love you too..
Avu(baby voice): Mee tooo...
Kiyu: i love you too mommy..
Avu smiled at her..
Avu: love you too princess...
Avu: abb chale bahar?? Everyone must be waiting..
Kiyu nodded..
Avu picked kiyu in her arms and went outside.. as soon as she went outside she saw the youngsters.. due to the panick before, she didnt know only that the youngsters are back.. but now she got to know and looked around finding siddharth but she didn't find him...
Vd: how are you feeling now kiyu??
Kiyu: nice dadu..
Bm: god bless you my child...
Just then sid and abhi came there.. abhi went and stood next to vaishu..
Avu looked towards sid.. and sid too looked towards her... Both looked towards eachother with a lot of emotions... Their eyes reflected pain of living without the other, their love, their care and how much they used to miss each other....
Sid's eyes also reflected the insecurity regarding Avu.. the fear that she might have moved on.. the fear that this time he might loose her forever and ever..  though he was sure that she has moved on but still he had a pinch percent hope that abhi's words could become correct..
Both eyelock were broken by kiyu..
Kiyu(holding her stomach): mumma bhook lagi hai..
Avu: huh- haan haan ..
Rm: aaja kiyu.. khaana khate hai..
Kiyu just hugged Avu tighter... Though she was better but still she had pain.. she was still wanting to stick to Avu only..
JD: achcha chalo.. mumma bhi chalegi.. abb chale??
Kiyu just nodded...
All went to the dinning table and vaish, Reem, and jaan went to the kitchen to get something for kiyu to eat...
They brought some food and served kiyu..
Kiyu was sitting on the chair but still holding avu's hand..
Kiyu: khilado naa...
Va:mein khilau??
Kiyu looked towards Avu...
Avu: dadi se khayegi naa kiyu?? Kitni excited thi kiyu dadi ke saath time spend karne ke liye.. see.. abb dadi aapko kahana khilayegi.. woww... Kiyu dadi ke haath se khaana khayegi naa??
Kiyu nodded and smiled a little...
Va smiled and sat next to her making a bite and placing it next to her mouth... Kiyu opened her mouth and ate that bite....
Va: kaisa hai..
Kiyu: bohot achcha...
Avu tried freeing her hand from kiyu's grip..
Kiyu: no mumma....
Avu: kiyu dekho dadi aapko khila Rahi hai naa.. see aapke saare dadi dadu idhar hi hai.. pls mumma ko chhod do... Mumma abhi aa rahi hai thode der mein.. pls..
Kiyu at first didn't agree but then nodded and loosened her grip..
Avu removed her hand from kiyu's grip and kissed her forehead and went outside for taking fresh air..
She returned back inside and till then kiyu's food was also over...
Avu: shall we go now kiyu??
Kiyu: noo.. i want to stay with dadi and dadu.... Pweashhh...
Avu: no kiyu... You can't.. chalo Ghar chalte hai..
Kiyu: mummaaa....
Avu: kiyu no zidd pls.. achcha if you want you can come here tomorrow also.. okay??
Kiyu(excited): sachchi??
Avu: yes meri maa... Abb chale??
Kiyu: yesh..
Avu: bhav, Ash you guys are coming ya staying here??
Bhav: coming coming...
Avu: okk..
Avu(to others): hum nikalte hai phir..
Elders just nodded.. they couldn't stop them there now.. seeing sid's condition as well as avu's in front of sid they decided not to put their leg in between now... The elders, all knew that both Sid and Avu were alone and broken from inside.. they knew that both needed eachother.. they wanted Avu and sid to come back together again..  but now they couldn't do anything.. so they just nodded letting Avu go back..
Vm: but kal aana zaroor..
Avu just nodded and all five of them .i.e. Avu, kiyu, bhav, Ash and vansh got ready to leave.. they bid byes to everyone and went....
Avu looked towards the group for the last time with mixed emotions.. she then looked towards sid and her eyes got locked with sid for few moments... But she quickly broke the eyelock and went away...

So.. chapter ends here!!!
Tell me about sid's condition... Honestly, i was literally crying writing this chapter too.. did you guys also get tears in your eyes?? How is kiyu's bond with bhavnoor?? Also kiyu's bond with the elders?? Tell me what do you think is going to happen next??
Everyone knows Avu is in India but Avu returned back to her mansion.. what's going to happen next?? Think and do tell me in the comments...

Love you all... Bubayee until the next chapter...

Words: 1471

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat