Chapter 25

Chapter 25~
First of all wish you all a ver happy Republic Day!!🇮🇳🇮🇳

Okkkkkkkk...sooooooo....we have finished quater of a century chapters that means we have completed 25 chapters successfully annnnndddddddd ohk...ohk.. I am not atall having tears of happiness....(note the sarcasm) i can't belive we have completed 25 freakinggg chapters.... Congratulations to you...congratulations to mee....oh godddd...🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

The three of them (sid,vaish and abhi) were returning from ASN company..in the car..
Sid's pov:
Sooo, our meeting went well.. deal got signed and also now hopefully our company will come back as it was before...
No one is talking in the car, everyone is lost in their thoughts.. well, I am tooo.. that boss... She was different.. like a different personality.. totaly serious, cold and disciplined.. she was looking very fierce and strict... She was wearing a mask so we couldn't see her face.. but her eyes.. goddd.. there was something in it.. they were very dense... her eyes reflected seriousness, and boldness and something more... Maybe....loneliness?? Huh... But whatever it was.. she is very strict and anyone can make it out from her voice only.. god knows how we are going to survive in that company for three months under such a strict boss...I just hope everything goes well..
Her boldness reminds me of someone.. huh.. my avu- no, no, no..she isn't mine..not at all..

My thoughts were broken as the car stopped moving...
Pov ends..
Driver: we have reached sir..

The three of them got down.. and went inside their hotel...
Ashi: deal done??
Sid: yes.. done..
Reem(happily): that means all papers signed??
Vaish: yes Reem signed..
Reem:(happily): yess...one work done..now just one left..
Jai: one left?? Which work is left?? We came to London only for this company work..
Reem: uh..umm.. i-i mean..ya.. i mean that signing papers work done now we need to shift in that mansion and then work in the company, so that work is left.. like that I meant to say ...
Jai: oh..okh..
Reem(in mind): hashh... Bach gayi..
Abhi: mansion mein shifting se yaad aaya.. we need to shift there early morning and then reach the office at 12..
Sid: yes.. not a min fast nor slow.. that boss told..
Jaan: ohh... But itni jaldi? Matlab shifting mein time lagega..
Vaish: yes, but they told ki we can shift in that mansion anytime after 5am..
Faisu: kya log hai?? Waise boss kaisi hai?? I mean personality wise
Sid: strict.. bohot strict hai..
Jai: really??
Abhi: yes.. bohot serious, cold voice, and kaam ko lekar she can't tolerate a single mistake also..
Vaish: yes.. everything was very professional over there...
Reem: ohh...
Ashi: guys, I am hungry.. shall we go in?
Sid: yes let's go..
Abhi: listen everybody.. pack everything now only.. i don't want any rush in the morning... We are going to leave at 9am tomorrow and settle everything in the house and then go to the company at dot 12.. no one should be a single minute late.. is it clear?
All: yes..
Abhi: ok now let's go..
Abhi: wait..
Ashi: abb kya??
Abhi: faisu..shaam ka sab ready??
Faisu: yes.. done.. we will leave at 6:30 so we can reach by 7:15 ..
Abhi: ohk.. abb chalte hai.. pehle khayenge, then rest then packing and then we will get ready and go...
All: okk..

Time skips to evening..
Jai: everybody ready?? We need to go.. it's 6:35..
Faisu: yes let's go..
Jaan: faisu wait.. Ashi is not here..
Abhi(rolling his eyes): someone go and call her fast.. i told everyone to come on time but this Ashi..
Vaishu: abhi calm down.. I'll call her..
Vaish went to ashi's room and called her... She came down with Ashi...