Chapter 88

Chapter 88~

Ari: now avneet is going to suffer!!
Lucky: yes... Waise we need to make another plan too..
Ari: for what??
Lucky: for avneet... I want her...
Ari: yes sure.. we'll think about this and this time she won't escape..
Lucky: yes..
Ari: don't worry.. very soon you'll have her.. but first lets think about this plan and with property and power, you can ask for one night also..
She said evilly smirking at the last...
Lucky(evil smile): yes.. and for arthav she can't even deny..
Ari: yess..
Lucky: thank you.. i love you..
He said and pecked her lips..
She smiled in return..
Lucky: why didn't you ever take advantage of Siddharth??
Ari: because he was never comfortable.. and if i did forcefully there were chances he would leave me and if he did, then we wouldn't get so much info of avneet as we have got now..
Lucky: yess...
Lucky: we'll execute our plan today night... Get ready..
Ari: yes..
Lucky: so ready for MISSION ARTHAV??
Ari: READY!!
Lucky: but Avneet won't get to know?? I mean she is very clever..
Ari: she is.. but not this time..
Lucky gave her a confusing look..
Ari: you didn't see avneets face today??
Lucky(laugh): yaa she was so scared and shocked..
Ari: yes.. and she is going to stay the same.. that time, that past is going to revolve in her mind.. she is scared and nervous and wouldn't think anything.. she is shaken and will remain the same till next morning atleast.. it will take time for her to again forget anything... And till the time she will move on from it, arthav will be with us.. she wouldn't have the right mind to think anything like she couldn't think or tell you anything when you whispered something her ear..
Lucky: righttt... So now the only wait is till midnight... MAFIA QUEEN is gone now!!
Ari: yes..
They laughed evily..

Meanwhile in nigam mansion..
Vd: Avu woh kya revenge ki baat kar rahe the??
Avu: actually.. i had warned him before ki he wouldn't be able to do anything to me.. and abhi bhi jo usse maar padi.. sabka revenge..
All: ohh
Ash: what are we going to do now Avu??
Jai: haan.. they are not going to stay calm..
Abhi: yes...
Bhav: Teri yeh smirk sorry evil smirk dekhke samajh aa raha hai ki tere dimaag mein kuch bohot evil pakk raha hai...
He said after seeing the evil smile formed on avu's face at the mention of that question...
Bhav: abb bata kya pakk raha hai??
Avu: kuch nahi..
Bhav: matlab??
Avu: matlab arishfa is going to think ki i am depressed and shook now.. usse yeh zaroor pata hai ki i get shaken on her names mention but she doesn't know ki iss avneet ko apne aap ko collect karna bhi aata hai..
All: matlab??
Avu: matlab usse lagega ki i wouldn't be able to think anything and so she can do anything and i wouldn't even know but usse galat lag raha hai.. mein kuch nahi karungi.. but woh karegi.. woh kuch aisa karegi jisse we will catch them easily.. woh wapas aayegi.. kab aayegi pata nahi but i think ki woh bohot jald aane wali hai..
Bhav: baat toh sahi hai.. but to not take any risk, mansion ki security bhada dete hai..
Avu: yes, and jab tak woh nahi aati, hum mein se koi bhi iss ghar ke bahaar kadam nahi rakhega..
All: okk..
Avu: and aru ko akela nahi chhodna hai.. humesha, someone or the other should have an eye on him because arishfa ka main target aru hoyega..
Sid: but aru kyun??
Avu: aru will help her get money and be very useful to her.. toh woh aru ko lene toh zaroor aayegi..
All: ohkk..
Everyone spoke for sometime more and went to their respective rooms..

Sidneet's room..
Avu was sitting on the slab in the balcony and seeing outside thinking something...
Sid came there with two cups of coffee in his hand..
He saw her and sighed.. he went forward and kept the mugs on the small table present there and went near Avu..
He hugged her from back, keeping his chin in the crook of her neck and rubbing her shoulder...
Avu relaxed in his grip and sighed... She put her head back, on his shoulder and kept her hand on his relaxing herself...
She slightly closed her eyes and started feeling the moment..
None of them spoke anything.. just sat there in eachother embrace and felt complete..
After sometime, sid got up slowly and bought the mugs of coffee and showed it to her..
She smiled slightly and took one mug..
Both took one sip and smiled looking at the other..
Sid(softly): don't worry.. nothing's going to happen.. i am always there with you..
Avu: thanks.. i just needed that..
Sid smiled looking at her which she returned..
Avu: btw, where is aru??
Sid: with maa..
Avu: okk..
Both smiled and sat in silence side hugging eachother drinking their coffee..

Time skips to night...
It's 2am and we can see two people in black colour clothes from top to bottom jumping the back wall of nigam mansion...
They successfully jumped the wall without getting caught and headed ahead...
They were walking very quietly... It was the grass area and so no noice was also produced... They kept walking and reached another wall... They just needed to jump over this wall and then they would be inside the mansion boundry wall and it would be very easy to get inside the house...
They saw here and there, there were no gaurds or no security.. they looked towards eachother, smiled and nodded moving forward quietly...

That's it for the chapterrrr....
Plan to kidnap aru is made... Also in return of aru, property, power as well as one night is going to be asked for... What do you think?? Avu will agree??
Udhar arily planning kar rahe hai and idhar avuu... What do you think?? Koun succeed hone wala hai??
And yeh last mein koun aa raha haii??? I know sabko pata hai ki woh koun hai... Formality ke liye puch liya 😅
I tried giving a small sidneet scene.. tough not something very romantic but it is surely very comforting for me...
How was the chapterr????

Like, Share, comment and follow..

Words: 1075

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat