Chapter 94

We have crossed 20k+ views on this ff... yahoooo... thank you so muchhh.. love you all..

Chapter 94~

She entered in kiyru's room and saw them playing with blocks..
A small smile formed on her face seeing her two lifelines.. she kept the papers on the table present in their room which was more like a study table...
She then went near them and sat on the ground between them...
Kiyru saw her and smiled brightly..
Kiyru: mummmaaaaa..
Avu: yes my munchkins...
Aru: mummaa.. see.. i made this building...
He said showing the building he made through blocks..
Avu: wowwww...
Kiyu: even i made mummaaa..
Avu: arey wahhh.. my too small small babies are so smart and creative..
Kiyru(happily): yeshhhh..
Avu giggled with them and all three continued playing....
After sometime they got tired and packed up the blocks...
They lay on the bed with Avu in the middle... Avu was patting both of their backs and helped them in sleeping... After sometime, all three of them slept hugging eachother..

After few hours...
Sid came out of his room with red, puffy eyes.. he walked across the hall seeing it empty.. he walked around searching for Avu but couldn't find her.. he went towards the children's room and entered to see what they were doing..
He saw all three of them (Avu, kiyu and aru) sleeping hugging eachother very cutely..
A small smile formed on his dull face seeing the reasons of his living, sleeping so cutely... He removed his phone from his pocket and took a pic of them...

(Imagine Avu, kiyu and aru in their place)

He kissed their foreheads..
He then started leaving the room thinking not to disturb them.. he was about to exit the room when his eyes fell on the table in their room... The papers on the table to be more specific.. he sighed and picked up the paper in his hands seeing it.. tears automatically formed in his eyes...
He held the paper in a tight grip and took it with him in his room locking it..

Time skips to evening..
All youngsters are present in on the dinning table with tea and some snacks in front of them.. it was their tea time.. only one seat was empty and that was of sid..
Jai: Avu, sid kahan hai??
Avu: i don't know.. mein kiyu and aru ke saath thi... And then jab room mein gayi toh door hi locked tha.. pata nahi..
Jai: ohh..
Just then sid came there and placed few papers in front of Avu..
Avu gave a confused look and saw the papers..
Tears formed in her eyes seeing it..
It were the adoption papers with sid's sign on it..
Avu: tumne.. tumne sign kar diya..
Everybody got happy listening it.. tears also formed in thier eyes remembering it but they were more happy..
Sid(with moist eyes): haan.. kuch bhi kho sakta hoon.. but aru ko nahi kho sakta...
Avu nodded with tears..
Sid: and.. sorry for my behaviour before..
Avu(shook her head in a no): no no.. i understand.. dont need for a sorry.. and i am glad you took this decision..
Sid: i had too.. aru ko kho nahi sakta..
Avu: yes..
All were having small smiles on their faces..
Sid: and pls.. iske baare mein aru ko Matt batana pls..
Avu: not at all..
Sid: kabhi nahi pls.. never in his life usse iske baare mein pata chalna chahiye.. pls..
All: sure..
Vaish: yeh mom and all ko batana hai kya??
Abhi: uhmm.. i dont know.. You tell sid and Avu..
Avu: i.. i dont know.. jaisa tumhe theek Lage sid..
Sid: i think bata dete hai... I dont want to hide this from them..
Bhav: haan.. sahi hai..
Everyone nodded..
They all then had their tea and snacks chit chatting about few things..

Later on in the day, they told the elders about it too.. they were surely very shocked but more than that they were proud on sid's decision... They all supported him.. they supported them..

Avu also took arily's sign on the papers.. it was easy for her as they were under her control and torture.. and then all the legal processes for the adoption started..

And this way... The day came to an end...

A short chapter today.. i am a bit busy but leaving that aside, another chapter in their life successfully closed i guess... But is some other chapter going to start??
Tell me in the comments what do you think about this chapter..
Also are you enjoying this ff or is it getting boring??
Please answer the above question.... Please...
It's important!!
If i don't get answers to that question then I'll think you're not liking the ff and will stop it here itself... And please i won't honest replies too...

Like, share, follow and don't forget to answer that question in the comments...

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat