Chapter 102

Chapter 102~

First performed jannat's parents.. and then the three ladies (va, bm, rm) and then came up vaishnavi's parents.. and to end their performance, all came up together giving a group dance..
Then was the time for the bachcha party to get hold of the stage...
All the prince and princesses came up the stage and started moving according to the beats...
Then there was a special performance from our kiyru to sidneet... They danced very happily and sidneet too joined them by the end...
They four were like doing a family dance..
Their dances ended and then came the dance of saas-bahu..
Like va and Avu danced together and vaishu joined them too.. it was dance of the lady nigams...
And then was a solo by sid and then a boys group dance... They danced on 'ban ja tu meri rani '
And then avu's solo followed by girls group dance..  they danced on 'main Teri bann jaungi'
And at last came the most special performance of the night that was the groom-to-be and bride-to-be's performance...
It was their turn to do a couple dance....

Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

They went on the stage and first started swaying.. sid went behind Avu and back hugged her swaying with the music...

Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Avu went a bit far and pointed towards sid and then made a heart and started swaying.. they crossed their hands and held each others and started swaying..

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta

He then left Avu and went a bit far and held her hand...
He twirled her and pulled her towards himself...

Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai
Marna issi ke liye

Avu went a bit forward then sid and spread her hands leaning back.. sid held her .... as if showing that when ever you tend to fall, i am there right behind you to support you.. and no one can ever make you fall whether that's you yourself too...

Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye...

He again let go of her and then pulled her while twirling...

Hmm Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujhpe kar gaya
Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tera nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila

Once more he pulled her and this time he caught her second hand too.. both were facing the other.. and moving in slow circles..

Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sohbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye

They were lost in each other's eyes... Penetrating deep inside each other's soul...

Avu then held sid's finger and started twirling.. taking slow rounds and having a big smile on her face...

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

Sid pulled her towards himself and held her by the waist with Avu facing towards him.. both started swaying..

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fiqar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai
Marna issi ke liye

Avu kept her one hand on sid's shoulder and sid's one hand on Avu waist and the other hand was intervened of both.. they started moving to and fro..

Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
Har kisi ke liye...

Sid then turned Avu and her back hit sid's chest.. both's bodies were tightly pressed against the other.. sid held Avu from her waist and lifted her a bit and took a 360° turn...

He left her on the ground and they ended their dance with the sidneet's signature pose...

Soooo.... Did you get the feel of the Sangeet???
I gave a song lyrics in this chapter hoping you would get the feel of the event this way...
Tell me if this way is good or not??
Did today's chapter become boring due to the song lyrics??
You can also play the song in the side and then read the chapter to get more feel...
Hope you had a happy reading..
Love you all

Like share comment and follow...

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat