Chapter 93

Chapter 93~

Avu: sid but-
Sid: what sid?? And what are these adoption papers?? He is my son!!! Listen everybody, he is MY SON!!! And why do you need these adoption papers when his father is right here???
Avu: sid i understand.. i understand.. but please, think a bit sid.. lucky is his biological father and Arishfa his biological mother.. they are under my control now.. so we can easily get their sign and adopt aru now..
Sid: BUT WHATS THE NEED!??
Avu: it's for aru only siddharth!! I am saying this so he doesn't face problems later.. if sometime ever in life we have a legal check suppose and it comes out that aru isn't our child, his parents are alive and he himself doesn't know that he isn't our child then we are going to get trapped very badly... Arishfa and lucky will obviously put the blame on us... We can be trapped and so can aru also come in a problem.. think about it sid.. we can also loose aru forever then..
Sid: I DONT CARE!! I FUCKING DONT CARE!! ARU IS MY SON AND NO STUPID PIECE OF PAPER CAN DECIDE THAT WHETHER IT'S THIS ADOPTION PAPER, BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR HOSPITAL REPORTS!! I FUCKING DONT CARE!!
All this while he was having tears in his eyes.. the thought of aru not being his child was breaking him... From the last five years.. he always thought aru was his child.. his blood.. his genes.. but suddenly getting to know aru isn't his child, isn't his genes, isn't his blood was too much for sid to digest.. though it wouldn't change their relation of a dad and son but surely it wasn't a small thing too which could be neglected..
As soon as sid told those lines... he took those papers from avu's hand and threw them in the air... He then stormed out of the hall and went into his room banging the door..
All were shocked and having tears in their eyes..
Avu was going to go behind him but abhi caught her hand..
Avu looked towards abhi asking him why did he stop her..
Abhi(wiping his tears): don't go to him now..
Avu(with tears): why??
Abhi: it is a very big shock for him Avu.. not only for him but for us also.. think if we are this shocked then what would be going on inside him.. he is angry, sad, confused, shocked right now... Lot of emotions are playing inside him.. give him sometime to digest all this.. let him be alone for sometime and take in all the things.. he needs to express the emotions.. give him some alone time.. 
Avu nodded understanding what he meant..
Avu(wiping her tears): bss ek baar bahar se dekhke aau?? I promise I won't disturb him.. bss dekhke aaungi what he is doing.. hope nothing wrong..
Saying the last line she again got tears in her eyes..
Abhi nodded and left her hand..
She wiped her tears and ran towards the room..
Abhi: bhagwan mere Ashu ke saath hi aise games khun khel rahe hai?? Usne kisi ka kya bigada hai??
Vaish: wohi toh.. woh sab kyun jhel raha hai.. ??
Faisu: kaash bhagwaan abb usse duniya ki saari khushiyan de.. bohot hogayi uske life mein sad moments..
Jai: yes...

With avu..
She ran towards the room and stood in front of the closed door..
She held the knob with shaking hands and turned it.. thankfully it wasn't locked..
She opened the door a bit, very slowly and peeked inside to find sid..
She saw him sitting in a corner on the ground with his head buried in his knees and few audible sobs were heard..
Her tears increased seeing him in such a condition... She just wanted to go and hug him tight.. she wanted to cover him in her embrace..
The thing she wanted to do the most was to throw away all the worst moments of his life.. she wanted to take away all these sad and bad moments away from him and fill his life with happiness..
But destiny had some other plans.. god was giving him shocks and tears one after the other..
Avu controlled her urge to hug him remembering abhi's words and closed the door very slowly and quietly..
She wiped her tears and went towards the hall to the the group..

Reem: woh theek toh hai naa Avu??
Ash: haan kuch aisa waisa toh nahi kar raha naa??
Avu shook her head in a noo..
Avu: aisa waisa kuch nahi kar raha...
Jaan: thank god.. aaja Beth...
Avu nodded and slowly went and sat next to jaan...
Jaan side hugged her squeezing her shoulder a bit...
Abhi: Avu.. what about birth certificate?? Usme toh father ke place par sid ka hi naam hai..
Avu: hmm... I know.. woh fake hai.. sab jagah aru ke father sid ko bola hai.. they have spread it ki aru is sid's son...
Abhi: toh phir they wouldn't have any proof ki aru is Lucky's son and so we don't need this adoption and all as birth certificate mein sid ka naam hai..
Avu: nahi.. they have few real documents jisme it is written ki aru is lucky and arishfa's son.. also DNA test se toh sab clear ho jayega... Also sid gaya tha naa birth certificate lene.. toh uspar aur ulta blame daal sakte hai ki he wrote the wrong father's name purposely and zabardasti separated a father and son..
Abhi: ohh... Matlab adoption papers par sign is important..
Avu: very important..
Abhi: hmm..
Vaish: don't worry.. sid samajhdaar hai.. abhi woh shocked tha so he behaved that way... Once he digests everything, he will sign it.. he will understand it's importance.. don't worry...
Abhineet: hmm..
They sat in silence then not knowing what to speak.. they all were still digesting the fact..
After sometime Ash broke the silence..
Ash(to bhav): you knew it right??
Bhav: huh??
Ash: you knew all that right.. ??
Bhav: uhmm.. yaa..
Ash: then why didn't you tell me..
Bhav: woh..-
Avu(cuts him): i told him not to tell anyone not even you..
Ash: but-
Avu: i am sorry.. i didn't want a lot of people to know about it.. i wasn't telling him also but he got to know.. sorry..
Ash: no.. no.. it's ok.. i understand..
Avu nodded and there was silence again.. not an uncomfortable silence but not a comfortable one too...
After sometime, all got up and went towards their room..
Avu collected the adoption papers from the ground and went towards her room.. she saw the door closed and thought not to disturb sid.. so she went into kiyu's room..
It was kiyu and aru.. both's room.. both stay in the same room..

Soooooooooo
How was sid's reaction??
Was it expected?? Was this reaction of his expected??
Anyways, will sid understand how important the adoption is?? Will he sign papers??
Tell me in the comments...

Like share comment and follow

Words: 1180

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat