Chapter 99

Chapter 99~
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Vaishhh diiiii ❤️👑

Vaish: mein Avu ko bhi juice deke aayi..
Sid: ek min..
Vaish: hmm..
Sid: mein pura tayaar hoagya hoon... Mein juice de deta hoon Avu koo.. aapko aur bhi toh kitna saara kaam hogaa.. aap woh karloo.. mein aapka ek kaam kar deta hoon... Kyun bhabhi??
Vaish(extra sweet smile): bilkul nahi dewar jii..
Vaish: Avu ne clearly bola hai ki tumhara uske room mein entry bann hai..
Sid: toh mein bahar se dedungaa..
Vaish: koi zaroorat nahi haii... Tumhe Avu ko direct engagement hall mein hi dekhne ko milegaa...
Sid: bhabhhiiii.. aisa Matt karo apne iss pyare dewar ke saathhh...
Vaish: aww.. mera pyaara dewar...
Sid: bhabhiiiii.... Dekho mein pura tayaar bhi hogaya... Jaane do naaa..
Vaish: isse tayaar bolte hai??
Sid: haan.. hotogaya tayaar..
Vaish: tie aise pehnte hai??
Sid: ohh.. yeh.. haaannn.. (looking in the mirror): yeh set hi nahi ho rahi thi...
Vaish: ohh..
Sid(bright smile): mein ek kaam karta hoon.. Avu ke paas jata hoon... Usse tie set karna aata haii.. mein abhi jaake aata hoon...
Vaish: rukk jaa siddd..
Sid was about to run away but stopped listening to her..
Vaish: tie mujhe bhi theek karna aata haii...
Sid pouted but then smiled looking at her..
Vaish: idhar aa..
Like a small obedient child, sid went towards vaish and stood in front of her..
Vaish started making his tie proper and he was just adoring his beautiful sister-in-law thinking and thanking God to give him such a sweet and pure soul as a sister-in-law...
Vaish(after few minutes): yeh le.. hoagya..
Sid looked at himself in the mirror and smiled widely..
Sid: perfecttt... thank youuu..
Vaish smiled at him..
Sid: dii..
Vaish: yes..
Sid(pout, pointing towards his hair): yeh bhi..
Vaish chuckled and nodded..
Vaish: aaja yaha Beth..
Sid sat on the edge of the bed and vaish stood in front of him..
She started combing his hair setting it properly making him more smart and handsome..
Vaish: yeh le... Yeh bhi hogaya..
Sid: thankssss...
Vaish: mere iss pyaare se bhai ko kisi ki Nazar Naa Lage..
She took a bit of her kajal from under her eye and put it behind sid's ear..
Sid(smiling): jab tak meri bhabhi mere saath hai, kisiki himmat nahi hai mere upar nazar lagane ki..
Vaish laughed a bit..
Vaish: chal abb mein jaati hoon and baaki ka kaam dekhti hoon.. thode der mein function start hone wala hai.. I'll come to call youu..
Sid: okk bhabhi..
Vaish: and yes... Avu ke paas nahi jaana hai..
Sid(pout): okk..
Vaish: hmm..
Vaish was about to leave when sid called her..
Sid: dii...
Vaish: yes..
Sid: woh Avu ko juice de Dena..
Vaish(smiling): yes okk.. don't worry.. nahi bhulungi..
Sid smiled and nodded and vaish left to give the juice to Avu..

After some time, both sidneet were called for the function..
The function was going to be in a hall close to their home...
A stage was setup there and lot of beautiful decoration was done...

Both sidneet reached there

Sid had reached first and was sitting on the sofa on the stage waiting for his mrs..

Soon Avu made her entry and sid was lost looking at her

She looked absolutely beautiful...
White milky skin, with beautiful blackish-brown hair and long eyelashes, minimum makeup and natural beauty to the maximum.. wearing a beautiful goldenish dress made her look more stunning..

She walked towards the stage and slowly looked up the stage only to meet her eyes with sid's

Both got lost in eachother...
Both of them were looking absolutely dashing..
Sid smiled widely seeing her and got up forwarding his hand to her..
She gladly accepted it and both walked back to the sofa and took their place...
Sid(whisper in avu's ear): the wait was worth it Mrs Nigam..
Avu(whispers back): thank you mr nigam.. and you too look handsome..
Sid(whispers)(smirking): i know..
Avu(whisper)(rolling eyes): self obsessed
Sid(whispers): it's called self love baby.. and self love is good for health...
Before Avu could reply the program started and they were told to exchange the rings..
They got up and looked towards eachother and smiled...
They were sure about their this decision...
They knew they were made for eachother..
It was like they could see that God has given their other half of their heart to the person standing in front of them..
They blinked their eyes confirming it's not a dream...
Slowly they lifted their hands and exchanged the ringsss..
And as soon as they did it, the whole hall echoed with claps and whistles.. party poppers were burst and everyone had wide smiles on their faces..
Sid kissed the ring on avu's finger and then kissed the ring on his finger too..
Avu smiled widely and you could see small droplets of water in her eyes.. after all her dream was coming true of an Indian marriage with her bander..
Sidneet hugged eachother feeling complete..
Everybody started dancing and later on went home not before having their dinner..

This way the first function of sidneet's marraige came to an end...

Finally sidneet's engagement doneee... Now next is the mehndiii.. how excited are youuu??
Alsoo how were the sidnavi scenesss???

Don't forget to like, share, comment and followww

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat