Chapter 97

Chapter 97~

After few days..
Lockdown was finally over and that means it was the time of sidneet's marraige.. Indian wedding of sidneet...
The preparations were going on full speed all four sides.. all were very excited and specially Avu.. but one person was grumpy and that's sid.. want to know why?? Because there is only one week left for the marraige and Avu has shifted to another room wanting to do all rasams and rituals.. so as per that, she didn't want to share a room with sid before few days of their marraige..
She shifted to the old room she was given when she had just come..
And staying without Avu was like a big punishment for sid..
He was surely very excited for the wedding but on the same time grumpy too and everyone just got a reason of teasing him too.. it was like the hot topic of the house now..

Presently,  it was one day before sidneet's engagement..
All were very happy and everyone was just running from one place to another doing work...
Avu was right now at the salon doing her facials, and having a self pampering session while sid was given the duty of all children.. why?? Because as he said, he is the groom and he wouldn't do any work and so since he was free, all the children's responsibility was given to him..

The house was also being decorated with flowers showing that it's a wedding house...
And the workers were doing their work of hanging the flowers but we can see two small beings also doing something with flowers.. are they helping?? Nah nah.. they aren't completing the work.. instead they are increasing it.. 
The two small human beings are shown to be the best siblings or you can say twins of the world aka our kiyaara nigam and Arthav Nigam..
Aru(pulling it): yeh mujhe do..
Kiyu(pulling it): nahi mujhe doo..
There was a thread which had many marigold flowers on it and both were holding one one side of it each and pulling it as if playing tug of war..
Aru(pulling the thread): i told naa give it to me..
Kiyu(pulling the thread): noo.. give it to mee..
Aru(pulling it): i took it first..
Kiyu(pulling it): no Mee..
Kiyu(pulling it): i saw it first...
Aru(pulling): but i took it first..
Kiyu(pulling): but i saw it first..
Aru(pulling): i took it first..
Kiyu(pulling): it's mine..
Aru(pulling): no mine..
Kiyu(pulling): mine..
Aru(pulling): mine..
Kiyu(pulling): mine..
Aru(pulling): mine..
Kiyu(pulling): mine..
Aru(pulling): mine..
And their fight continued but at last they pulled it very tightly together and the thread broke from middle.. both of them fell opposite sides with the scattered flowers all around...
Kiyu: tumhare wajah se hua yeh..
Aru: noo.. because of you..
Kiyu: youuu..
Aru: noo.. youuu..
They were fighting when they saw another thread containing flowers kept beside.. they saw it together and then looked towards the other.. they gave an angry glare to eachother and both ran in full speed towards the thread.. and caught it together and again started pulling it...
Once again, the things repeated and those flowers scattered too...
Soon there was a big mess of flowers there...
But these two little angry birds, didn't see that and were engrossed in their fight...
Just then abhi was passing by there.. he saw the mess and his eyes widened..
The basket of flower petals he was carring left his hands and fell on the ground creating a bigger mess...
Abhi: yeh kya kiya tum dono ne?? Puri jagah gandi kardi and kitne flowers waste kiye??
But kiyu and aru were not in this world only.. they didn't hear abhi and continued fighting messing up the space more..
Abhi quickly went towards them and separated them...
Abhi: shanttt.. kya kar rahe hoo?? Ekdum chup chap khade raho..
Both of them saw abhi and quietly stood in each side of him..
Abhi: yeh kya kiya.. ??
Kiyu/aru(pouting towards the other): usne Kiya..
Abhi shook his head in disbelief and then remembered that sid was giving the responsibility of taking care of kids..
Abhi: SID!
But he didn't get any response back..
Abhi: SIDDD..
Still no response.. getting tired he held kiyu and aru's hand and took them to the room where sid was present too.. he entered in the room only to witness all the rest children sleeping and sid playing video games while putting head phones..
Abhi widened his eyes seeing him enjoy the game and his two little demons spoiling the house..
He went towards sid and snatched his headphones away and disconnected his game..
Sid(irritated): WHAT THE-
He stopped seeing abhi glaring at him.. he gulped..
Sid: kya hua dada??
Abhi: tu uth Zara..
Sid(standing up): k-kya hua ??
Abhi: idhar chal Zara..
he held his hand taking him outside with kiyru following them..
Abhi: yeh dekh..
Sid widened his eyes seeing the flowers mess created over there..
Sid: yeh apne kya kiya??
Abhi(irritated): meine nahi kiya..
Sid: toh kisne kiyaa??
Abhi(pointing towards kiyru): yeh.. yeh tere inn doo shaitaan bachcho ne kiya haii..
Sid(widen eyes): but kyun??
Abhi: mujhe kya pata..
Sid: toh aapko dhyaan rakhna chahiye Naa...
Abhi(shock): ohh hello Mr Siddharth Nigam.. bachcho ki zimmedari tumhari thi and not mine..
Sid(nervously scratching the back of his neck): oh yes..
Abhi: abb leke jaiye apne shaitano koo..
Sid: jii..
Sid(giving his hand to kiyru): chaloo jii..
Kiyru held his hand and all three of them went inside..
Abhi chuckled at the three of them and mumbled..
Abhi(mumble): achcha hua yahan Avu nahi hai warna Mere bechare Bhai ka the end hojata..
He chuckled at his thoughts and then looked towards the mess created.. he shook his head in disbelief and told some servants to clean it up..

This way the day came to an end with a lot of Masti and excitement of the next day..

Another cute fight between kiyu and aruuuuu...
Aren't they both cutiesss??? I seriously love them both so muchhh...

Also sid ko ek responsibility di thi but everyone knows what he has done.. any comments for sid??

Also thank god avu nahi thi.. what do you think would have happened if Avu would have been there??
Tell me in the commentsss...

Also should i pity sid or laugh on his kismat.. bechare ko Avu se durr rehna padd raha haii..

Anyways give your reviews on this chapter...
Next mein sidneet ke wedding rituals starttt..

Like share, comment and follow...

Words: 1120

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat