Chapter 90

Chapter 90~

The next morning...
Avu: i want to tell all of you something...
All: yes??
Avu: yesterday arishfa and lucky jumped our mansion's wall and tried entering inside..
Everyone gasped keeping their hands on their mouth..
Abhi(like a whisper): what??
Avu: yes.. but don't panick.. they are caught and under my control now..
Vaish: thank god..
Bhav: but when did this happen and how?
Avu: the gaurd outside caught them and called me..
Ash: kya kiya tune unke saath?
Avu: abhi tak aisa kuch nahi kiya.. they are just caught and kept locked..
All: ohkk..
Avu: i am calling them here now.. aaj final time, last time they will be in our life..
All: yes...

Avu called the gautd and told him to bring them...
After few minutes, arilly with four gaurds surrounding them came there.. arilly had handcuffs in their hands..
They were standing on the entrance itself..
Avu's eyes filled with anger seeing them.. she went towards arishfa and slapped her tight on her cheek...
Avu(slapping her): this is for back stabbing me..
Avu(another slap): this for breaking my trust..
Avu(one more slap): this for scolding aru..
Avu(one tight slap): and this is how you bet him right..
Due to handcuffs arishfa wasn't even able to stop her...
Lucky: STOP IT-
Avu(showing her finger to him): SHUT UPP!! JUST SHUT UP!!
She said dangerously shouting showing her dead angry eyes to him..
Lucky immediately kept quiet seeing her this angryy..
All the anger, frustration, regret, agony was coming out of Avu... She had controlled it for years, tried forgetting it and moving on.. the hate she had in her for arishfa was just doubling and tripling seeing her...
Today it was just the limit.. it was the end line of her control.. she couldn't control futher.. it was a dangerous outburst.. she just exploded with all the emotions she had buried deep inside her all these years..
Avu gave one more tight slap to arishfa..
Avu(slapping her): for doing a fraud with sid!!!
Avu(one more): for mixing drugs in aru's food!!
Avu(another one): because of you, fucking because of you i was going to be RAPED!!!
And at last, she gave one tight slap,very tight one, tightest of all which made arishfa loose her balance and fall on the ground with a red patch on her face...
Avu was just lookin at her and breathing heavily...
Her sudden outburst started cooling.. it was like she got a bit peace in her heart..
She was taking long breaths and so did the others just leave a breath they didn't know they were holding..
They were also very shocked seeing the sudden outburst...
Lucky: WHAT THE HELL!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF??
Avu: LOWER YOUR VOLUME!! I HAVENT EVEN COME TO YOU YET!!
Avu(smirking): abhi se yeh halat!! Tab kya hoga when i start showing you what's going to be done with you??
Lucky: ILL SEE YOU!! JUST WAIT AND WATCH!!
He gave his hand to arishfa helping her stand back on the ground..
Lucky: JUST OPEN MY HANDS ONCE THEN I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO!!!
Avu: YOUR HANDS ARE NOT OPENING!!
Lucky(smirking): MAFIA QUEEN IS SCARED TO OPEN MY HANDS THINKING SHE WILL LOOSE??
Avu(smirk): LOOSE AND FROM YOU?? NO WAY!!!
Lucky(smirk): SO MUCH CONFIDENCE THEN OPEN MY HANDS!!
Avu: GAURDS!! OPEN HIS HANDS!!
The gaurds nodded and freed his hands from the cuff.. he massaged his hands for a few seconds lessening the redness..
Avu: now let's deal with you...
She lifted her hand in the air to give a tight slap to him.. she forwarded her and and was about to touch his cheek in force when suddenly lucky held her hand blocking it..
He blocked the mafia queen's slap and held her hand with force.. he lifted his other hand to slap Avu and his hand almost reached her..
Avu closed her eyes as she saw his hand approaching her cheeks..
But she opened her eyes after few seconds as she didn't feel anything on her cheek.. she opened her eyes and saw a muscular hand holding Lucky's hand..
She followed the hand and saw a very angry looking sid... Sid had blocked Lucky's hand and stopped him from slapping her... Sid was glaring lucky..
Avu looked towards his face and he saw her too.. his expressions softened a bit seeing her.. he blinked his eyes once and then again faced lucky as if telling Avu that it's ok.. i got it.. i am there here, for you always.. but now concentrate on lucky..
Avu looked towards lucky and freed her hand from his grip in a jerk not before giving him a tight slap..
Avu freed herself from him and took a step back.. sid was still holding Lucky's hand..
Sid: TUNE ISS PAR HAATH UTHANE KE BAARE MEIN SOCHKAR BHI GALAT KIYA ARHANNN!!!
With this Sid gave him a tight slap. He left Lucky's hand and held his collar punching him on his face directly not giving him a chance to defend himself or attack... Sid gave two-three punches to him.. and stopped when he saw blood coming out from Lucky's nose..
He left lucky taking a step back and breathing heavily.. his eyes then fell on ari..
Sid(hurt, disgust)(to arishfa): and tumhe..  tumhe kya bolu mein?? Kya samjha tha meine tumhe... Ek ideal wife, ek ideal daughter-in-law, ek ideal mother but tum.. chee... Bolte hue bhi sharam aati haii... I used to regret till date thinking you were giving all your efforts to our marraige but I wasn't giving a single percent but today i can proudly say that i am thankful that i didn't try to make that marraige a better one!! Thank god!! Tum jaisi wife hone se achcha toh wife hi naa ho..  tum jaisi bhau hone se achcha bhau hi naa ho.. tum jaisi maa hone se achcha maa hi naa hoo.. khud ek ladki hoo and ek ladki ki respect ke baare mein nai pata... Yeh nahi pata ki what is the most important thing in a girls life.. and tumne woh most important thing that is self respect ko hi todna chah... Lalat hai tum jaisi maa, behen, patni,dost par.. arre sharam aati hai kehne mein ki i was ever related to you... Khud ko sharam nahi aati yeh sab karne mein?? Kya milta hai tumhe yeh sab karke?? Obviously.. paise and dusro ki zindagi mein dard dekhke bohot Khushi milti hogi Naa.. what else can be expected from a slut and gold digger like you... You are such a mother jiska khud ka beta feels disgust in saying that you are his mother... Chee... I am so disgusted by you.. yuck...
Sid was saying such things to them but they didn't have a single percent of guilt in themm.. it was like they didn't care now..
Avu: GAURDS!! TAKE THEM AND PUT THEM IN HIGH TORTURE!!
G: YESS MAAM...
The gaurds took them and that was the close of the chapter of arily from sidneet's life..
As soon as they went sidneet hugged eachother and felt completed..
Avus heart had become lighter than before after taking her long years back revenge...
Everyone were happy to throw away the toxic out of their lives...
Now all they prayed was for the happiness of all of them...

That's it for the chapter.. arily out of their lives... I had thought about this from a long time but don't know how it came out... It this up to the mark??
Also how do you feel nowwww????
Abb kya hone wala hai iss ff mein???
Mein yaad dila doon.... Story abhi baaki hai dostttt....

Anyways, like share comment and follow...

Words: 1314

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat