Chapter 130

Chapter 130~

Avu: please.. I'll..I'll come back.. I'll come back safely.. please sid.. please... You.. you don't worry about me,..
Sid: what the hell Avu?? But who is he??
Avu: he.. he is.. he is my..
Man(cuts her): come with me..
Avu: but-..
Man: COME...
The man drags Avu.. Avu turns back and looks at sid..
Avu: I'll come back Sid.. don't worry... And.. and.. i know him.. don't worry.. please.. you all go.. i am coming in sometime.. please...
And the man dragged Avu away..
The gaurds tried stopping the man but Avu told them also not to stop and went away with him leaving everyone confused behind..
Everybody behind were confused and also scared for Avu..
Just then Reem came there..
Reem: chalo chalte h-
She stopped seeing everyone looking towards the exit with fear..
Reem: kya hua?? Aur Avu kahan hai??
Jai: woh gayi...
Reem: gayi matlab.?
Faisu: koi bada sa man aaya.. and usse drag karke leke chala gaya..
Reem: what the hell do you mean by aise hi leke chala gaya?? Tumlog ne roka nahi kya usse??
Abhi: Avu ko hi uske saath jaana tha.. woh roo rahi thi but jab sid usse rokne ka koshish Kiya toh Avu ne maana kar diya.. and jaate jaate sirf itna bolke gayi ki woh ghar aa jayegi, uski tension Matt lo and vo uss aadmi ko janti hai..
Reem: see.. i am totally confused.. mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai... Achche se puri baat batao starting se.. Avu kidhar gayi and kiske saath..
Ash: kiske saath toh pata nahi...
Vaish and jaan then told the whole thing to Reem from start..
Reem: phir abb kya karna hai??
Bhav: mein abhi aaya..
Jaan: kidhar jaa raha hai??
Bhav: den.. wahan jaake uss aadmi ke baare mein pata karne ki try karunga...
Abhi: but how..
Bhav: yeh cctv se uska face mil jayegaa.. ussi ko search karungaa..
Sid: mein bhi chalunga..
Bhav: but..
Sid(final tone): i am coming..
Bhav nodded and both Sid and bhav left for the den..
The rest also dropped the plan of going to the mall and went inside just waiting for Avu to return safely...

After sometime..
The bell rang and everyone looked towards the door hoping for Avu... They literally rushed towards the door and opened it with hope but they found two depressed as well as angry looking souls..
Abhi: sid, bhav kuch pata chala?? Koun tha vo insaan?? And.. and Avu ko kyu leke Gaya??
Bhav looked down and shook his head from right to left..
Everyone got sad.. they were scared for Avu... The shock they saw on avu's face when the man came made it sure that something was wrong.. something was very wrong..
Kiyu(with tears): pa.pa.. m-mumma??
Sid was angry, sad, scared and lot of more emotions very running through him.. he was scared for Avu.. angry on that man as well as Avu.. on that man because he dared to say that he would harm Vanya and take away Avu and on Avu as she went with him instead of giving him a tight slap... He wanted to cry but couldn't, he wanted to vent his anger but couldn't, he wanted to scream but couldn't..
Looking at kiyu and those precious tears in her eyes, he got tears too... He went near her and went on his knees in front of her to match her height..
He held her hands and wiped her tears..
Sid: kuch nahi hua hai mumma ko... Vo theek hai.. ok?? Woh bohot jaldi wapas aayegi.. mein hoon Naa?? You trust me right??
Kiyu nodded..
Sid: toh don't cry.. jab tak mein hoon Naa.. Avu ko kuch nahi hone dunga.. okk??
Kiyu nodded and hugged him.. he hugged her back caressing her hair..

Time skips to 10 at night...
Avu hasn't returned still.. nor they are able to trace her location nor her phone is reachable.. they all are just waiting for her safe return..
Bhav tried a lot of ways to get some information about that man but was unsuccessful...
All the kids have slept except kiyu and aru.. they couldn't sleep.. they are still waiting for their mother to return safe and sound..
Everybody tried one by one to make them sleep but couldn't..
Vaish: kiyu, aru, Avu aajayegi.. pls sojao bachcho.. tabyet kharab hojayegi warna...
Aru: nahi.. mumma chahiye..
Reem: mumma aajayegi..
Kiyu(crying): noo.. mummaaa..
Sid went near the both and picked them in his arms..
Sid(softly): ekdum chup.. ekdum chup hojao.. mumma aa jayegi.. and abhi sojao... It's late... Dekho if you will sleep now, toh jab tum uthoge toh mumma yahan hogi..
Aru(with tears): sach??
Sid thought for a second but then nodded..
Sid: sach... Abhi chale?? Sojaye??
Kiyu and aru nodded...
Sid took them to their room..
It was visible that both of them were very sleepy and tired.. their eyes were heavy and were almost closing... And so everyone was telling them to sleep again and again..
Sid took them to their room and made them lay on the bed.. he put the blanket on them and was going to go when both of them held his hands..
Kiyu: yahin raho naa papa..
Sid nodded and sat beside them caressing their backs and patting them making them sleep...
In sometime, they both slept and sid put blanket on top of them properly and came out closing the door and switching of the lights..

It's 11 currently and all are still waiting... Avu's not home yet... Nobody is able to sleep or sit peacefully.. only one thing is revolving in their minds that is Avu.. where will she be?? will she be safe?? Who is that man who took her?? Where did he take her?? Why did he take her?? And many more..
Sid wasn't speaking much the whole time.. he spoke only when it was important.. he was busy lost in his own thoughts only...
Just then he snapped out of his thoughts as the bell rang... He looked towards the clock and it was 11:15pm... He saw vaishu get up to open the door.. he got up too and went behind her..
Both sidnavi went towards the door and opened the door to find a big shock waiting for them...

Soooo... That's it for the chapterrr.... Suspense is still on that who is that man??? Why did Avu go with him??? Alsoooo it's night right nowww... Where is Avu?? When will she come back??? And what shock is waiting at the door step??? What did siddharth and vaishu see now???

Stay tuned to knowww

Words: 1119

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat