Chapter 63

Chapter 63~

Day when Avu is coming to nigam mansion...
Everybody is ready in nigam mansion to welcome Avu... Sid and abhinavi are all set to seek a chance and talk to Avu... This time they have decided that no matter what, in this one week they are going to tell the truth!!

The door bell rang and Avu, kiyu with bhavnoor and vansh came inside with two big bags of clothes out of which one and a half was of kiyu and half bag of Avu and 2 small bags for bhavnoor and vansh..

Avu: hellooo..hellooo
All: helloo..
Kiyu(jumping): hiiii...
Everyone chuckled at her excited behaviour and responded to her in the same way...
Va: chal aajao... Sid..
Sid: jii mummy..
Va: Avu and kiyu ko room dikha doo...
Sid: jii... Aaja kiyu.. come avu-neet..
Avu nodded and kiyu ran towards him opening her arms.. sid laughed and picked her up..
Kiyu: hellloooooo super herooooooo
Sid: hello cutie pie...
With this Sid was walking with kiyu in his arms to a room with Avu following them.. Avu had a small smile seeing sid and kiyu's bond..
The whole way, sid and kiyu were continuosly talking... It was like they forgot that Avu was also with them..
Sid(opening a door): here.. you guys can live in this room..
Avu: thanks mr nigam..
Sid's smile dropped seeing her again being all professional and all...
Sid(fake smile): my pleasure...
Kiyu: whele will you be super heroo?? (where will you be super heroo??)
Sid: my room is very near... Just after two doors, it's my room..
Kiyu: okieee...
Sid laughed at her and made her stand on the ground...
Just then aru came there running...
Aru: angelllllllllll
Avu turned back and smiled seeing him..
Avu: hey chhotu bander..
Aru: Hellooooo.... How am I looing?? (Hellooooo.... How am I looking??)
Aru told this showing his new tshirt...

 How am I looking??)Aru told this showing his new tshirt

(Imagine as aru👆)

Avu: very handsome..
Aru(shining eyes): really??
Avu nodded with a bright smile.. seeing her aru's smile widened..
Sid(in mind): wah bhai wah.. yahan mujhe mr nigam and aru ko Nick name?? This is cheating... And usse kaha ki yeh handsome lag raha hai and mein?? Mujhe toh kuch kaha hi nahi!!
His thoughts were broken by kiyu...
Kiyu: how am I looing?? (how am I looking?? )

(Imagine kiyu wearing this dress 👆)

Before sid could ans..
Aru: likeeeeeeeee............ Billiiiiii.....
With this he started laughing....
Kiyu: ughhhh... See naa super herooo.. he is toubing Mee... (ughhhh... See naa super herooo.. he is troubling Mee... )
Sid: Aruu... No troubling her.. and you looking very beautiful my cutie pie..
Kiyu(eyes shinning): really??
Sid: yes...
Aru: she is looking like a billi..
Sid(fake anger): Aruu...
Aru: okk solly kiyu.. solly daddyyyy(okk sorry kiyu.. sorry daddyyyy)
Avu(shock): daddy??
Aru: ohh yaa.. i pholgot to intloduce only.. yeh mele papa hai.. Mr. Siddharth Nigam(ohh yaa.. i forgot to introduce only.. yeh mere papa hai.. Mr. Siddharth Nigam)
Avu looked towards sid in shock.. till date she thought that aru was abhinavi's son... Though she knew sid had a son but she didnt know that sid's son is her chhotu bander... Her aru.. aka.. Arthav Nigam..
Sid also looked at her.. though he knew that avu's and aru's bond is great but accepting him as a son when him being his and arishfa's son was still a fear in sid's mind... Sid was very determined that this time no matter what he is telling everything to Avu and making her his once again..
Avu(still in shock): i-i think w-we should just rest and set-settle our stuff..
Sid: ye-yes sure...
With this Sid left.. also aru and kiyu left for playing.. Avu went in the room and sat on the bed..
Avu's pov;
Why?? Why was i shocked when i got to know that aru is siddharth's son.. why?? I.. i shouldn't be shocked.. i was prepared for it..i knew sid has a son.. then why couldn't i control my emotions?? Who is he?? Who is siddharth to me?? He... He is just my past...
??: Or maybe your future too
Avu looked towards the direction from where the voice came to find ashnoor standing there..
Avu: huh??
Ash came and sat next to her on the bed..
Ash: you really think that sid is just your past and nothing else??
Avu: was-was i loud??
Ash: uhmm yes.. i was coming to you and heard it..
Ash:. Now tell me.. is sid really just your past??
Avu: what else can he be??
Ash: your future..
Avu: how??
Ash: give him a chance Avu..
Avu: what??
Ash: see Avu... You are broken from inside... He is broken from inside.. you need someone and he also needs someone.. why don't you both take each other... Why don't you give eachother a chance??
Avu: you don't even know what he had done with me..
Ash: surely i don't know know what he had done.. but the thing I know is whatever happened cannot let your love die.. it cannot let your feelings for him die... Think about it Avu... He needs you .. also you need him.. forget about the past and move on.. try giving each other one last chance...
Avu: but-
Avu stopped because of lack of words..
Ash(sighed): kher.. come for lunch... And yes.. do think about it..
Avu just nodded... Ash left the room but ash's words were ringing in avu's mind..
Thinking all this Avu went out of the room, towards the dinning table..
She sat in her place and saw sid.. he was sitting right in front of her and feeding kiyu on kiyu's insistence...
She looked towards him and was still confused.. she wanted to know the truth of that day.. she wanted to finish all misunderstandings and have a new start but somewhere in her, something in her stopped her from doing this..
Her mind was getting messed up and so she thought to stop thinking that stuff and think about it later with a fresh mind...

Abhi: khana kha naa avneetay.. kya soch rahi hai??
(Hayee.. i miss this avneetay so much..)
Avu: ha-haan .. kha rahi hoon Bhai..
Abhi: hmm...
Yes... Avu calls everyone with their nicknames and cute names except sid.. only sid is called mr nigam...

That's it for the chapter... Avu got to know about aru being sid's son... Also tell me about aru and avu's bond.. also about sid and kiyu's bond... Also what do you think about what Ash told?? Avu wants to clear everything between her and sid but something is stopping.. comment regarding this chapter!!

Words: 1126

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat