Chapter 122

Chapter 122~

Time skips to when Avu is 6 months pregnant.
Avu(pouts): mujhe aur baby ko yeh nahi khana hai..
Sid: par yeh baby ke liye healthy hai
Avu: but baby ko hi spicy food khana hai... Dekho..idhar aao..apna kaan rakho and sunno..baby tumse kuch kahega..
Sid came near her and kept his ear on her stomach...
Avu(baby voice): papa papa... Mujhe spicy food khana hai...
Sid giggled listening to it..
Avu: dekha..abb toh baby ne bhi keh diya..
Sid: achcha??
Avu just nodded with a cute pout..
Sid kissed her pout..
Sid: abb baby ne keh diya hai tohhhh...
Avu(shinning eyes): toh haan boldo...
Sid laughed seeing her acting like a baby..
Sid: okk baba... Mein kuch lata hoon khane ke liye...
Avu: spicy...
Sid: haan baba spicy..
Sid was exiting the room when Avu called him..
Avu: sid..
Sid: yes...
Avu: bhar Chalke khate hai naa...
Sid looked at her and was going to say something when..
Avu(puppy face): pleashhhhh...
Sid(smiles): abb who can say no to this face... Chaloo.. tayaar hojao...
Avu(excited): yeshhhhh....
Sid helped her stand and both got ready...
Sid: ahem..jaane se pehle..
Avu: yes?
Sid: promise Karo ki zyada spicy nahi khaogi...
Avu(pout): siddd..
Sid: no Avu.. health ke liye achcha nahi hai...
Avu(puppy face): pleajjjjj..
Sid: i am not going to melt this time... Pehle bahar ka kha Rahi hoo and upar se spicy.. health bigad jaayegi naa baby.. so kam spicy food ok??
Avu(sad pout): okk..
Sid pecked her pout...
Sid: khane ke baad ice cream bhi kha lenge..
Avu(excited): really??
Sid(chuckled): yes my queen...abb chale??
Avu(jumping): yesh...
Sid: samhaal ke chaloo...

Time leap...
It's the time when Avu is in the delivery room..
The doctor told that the baby is mature and can come out anytime so they all decided to keep Avu in the hospital only..
Avu is very weak now...
Sid stays with her all the time in the hospital.. he doesn't leave her for a second also as because now also there is threat to the mother's and child's life..
Currently, Avu is being taken inside the delivery room...and sid is also preparing to go inside..
Sid(worried): everything will be ok right doctor??
Dr: don't worry mr nigam.. please think positive.. you have lived all these months thinking positive so it's just the last few hours when you need to remain positive.. belive on god.. he isn't going to do anything wrong..
Sid: let's just hope every thing good happens...
Dr: okk so Mr Nigam.. before we start the delivery.. you need to sign these papers.. as this ia a very critical case.. and chances of the mother and child surviving is less. You need to sign it telling that you are not going to blame the doctor or the hospital for anything that happens today..
Sid's heartbeat raised due to her words..
Dr: also it is important to inform you.. that Mrs Nigam's health is not detoriating nor it is improving.. she is the same like she was before and so the chances are also same... Anything can happen today.. don't panic and please be prepared..
Sid: o-okay
Sid was very scared.. his heart rate had no pace... He couldn't loose anyone of them... He knew that if today's anything bad happens then the whole family is going to suffer...
He just prayed to God handing him the responsibility..
He hugged abhi the last time and got ready to enter inside the room..
As he reached to the entrance, his leg started shivering... He wasn't able to move ahead.. he just couldn't think of what's going to happen next.. the thought was killing him.. no matter how positive he tried to behave, negative thoughts would just enter without his permission..
Only he knew how many tears he has shed in midnights at the thought of loosing even one of them.. only he knows how many times he has stared at the beautiful face of his wife thinking about what's going to happen next... Only he knows how many sleepless nights he has gone through..
He lifted his eyes to see Avu on the bed infront of him..
Tears were automatically forming in his eyes... He was trying to control them but couldn't.... He didn't even know if he would be able to hug her, or kiss her again.. he didn't know if he would be able to pick up his little angel in his hands and kiss his/her forehead and eyes lovingly or not.. he had no idea of what's going to happen today inside the four walls... Were all of them going to cry due to pain, sadness and grief or were they going to cry due to happiness...
Many thoughts were forming in his mind to which he had no answer... His mind stopped thinking positive and only negative thoughts were flooding in..
Avu looked towards him and smiled a bit..
That smile gave him energy... That smile gave him a new hope.. that smile gave him positive thoughts.. that smile gave him courage.. that smile gave him the sureity that God is with him.. that smile give him the belief that nothing is going to go wrong and nothing can go wrong..
Taking a deep breath and gathering all the courage he had in him, he took a step inside the room... He entered in and went near Avu..
He lovingly caressed her hair and forehead..
You could still see small tear droplets on his face..
Avu extended her hand and wiped those tears nodding in a no..
Sid held her hand and kissed her palm... He then kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and at last he placed his lips on hers..
It was a slow kiss showing all the love they had for eachother.. it reflected the fear of loosing the other.. the fear of loosing their child..
Tears again made their way into their eyes...
They pulled back after sometime...
Sid wiped her tears..
Sid( wiping her tears): don't cry.. i can't see you crying..
Avu(wiping his tears): as if i can.. you stop crying and I'll stop automatically...
Sid smiled a bit with tears and kissed her forehead for the last time as then doctors and nurses entered..
Sid's heart beat fastened once again and so did avu's... Both held eachother's hand, interlocked in a very tight grip...
Sid touched avu's stomach for the last time with one hand and the other was holding avu's hand..
Sid(mumble): everything's going to be fine..

Is everything really going to be fine??

Btw how was the cute Avu baby???
What do you think will happen next??
Was i able to convey sid's feeling properly??
Were you able to imagine sid in that position??
I hope i have not made any mistake..

Words: 1163

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat