Chapter 126

Chapter 126~

Sid(whisper): Avu...
Avu opened her eyes and then blinked a few times trying to adjust to the light..
Sid: Avu..
Everyone gathered near her bed listening to sid..
They were so glad to see avu awake..
Jai: I'll call the doctor and come..
Jai went outside and quickly rushed in with a doctor..
The doctor checked avu and told that she is fine now but needs few days rest as she is very weak.. all thanked the doctor and the dr went....
Avu(tensed): sid... Sid baby..??
Sid smiled..
Sid: it's a girl Avu..
Happy tears leaked down avu's eyes..
Sid went and brought their newly born daughter.. he gave her in avu's arms..
Avu hugged her daughter as soon as she got her in her arms.. she kissed her eyes and forehead and cheeks..
Avu(with happy tears): she did it.. she did it sid.. we did it..
Sid(hugging her): yes.. you did it Avu.. we did it...
Happy tears were leaking down both's eyes..
Sid kissed avu's forehead whispering a i love you too her.. they joined their foreheads with happy tears leaking out..
They separated listening to va...
Va: congratulations..
Avu: thank you..
Jm: bohot pyaari hai.. ekdum tum dono ke jaisi..
Avu(smiles): thanks..
They all spoke for sometime more and then all decided to leave as it was time for Avu to rest.. sid was staying with them only at the hospital.. Avu had to stay in the hospital for 1 or 2 days and then she could go home..
All went home and Avu also slept for sometime more not before eating something..

After few days..
Avu's is home now..
Today is the naam Karand celebration..
Everyone is ready in their traditional wears.. 
The puja has started and the priest is performing some rituals...
At last the pandit asks..
Pandit: abb aap apne beti ka naam bataye..
Sidneet looked towards eachother and smiled..
They got up and went towards their baby's cradle...
Avu took their daughter in her arms..
Avu: humari beti ka naam hai..
Sidneet: Vanya.. Vanya Nigam...
Everyone got very happy.. they all liked the name..
They all hooted and enjoyed the celebration..

Time leap..
Time skips to a few months..
Everyone is doing well now..Avu is also fine and has recovered..she is no more weak, infact she is in her usual fit and active form..

Vanya was few months old... It was night time and sidneet were sleeping with Vanya in the middle...
In midnight... Suddenly Vanya started crying...Avu and sid woke but were still lying down with eyes close trying to understand what's happening...
Avu: mhhmmmm....
Sid: hmmm..
Avu lazily got up and saw Vanya crying loudly... Before she could touch her or calm her down... She heard a thud noise...
Sid had just said a hmm and was turning around to sleep again when he didn't realise that he was in the corner and just turned and fell down on the floor...
Sid: ouchhh...
Avu quickly got up and ran towards his side...
Avu: omg.. kya karte hoo... Haath doo... And utho... Dekhe nahi kar sakte kuch bhii... Kaise bacho jaise kaam kar rahe hoo...
Vanu was still crying but Avu thought to pick sid first and then go to Vanu... Avu quickly switched on the light and with the help of her, sid stood up and sat on the bed...
Sid: ahh.. ouch...
Avu: samhaal ke..
Sid: ya ya i am okk.. tum vanu ko deho.. mein aata hoon..
Sid got up slowly and went to the washroom.. meanwhile Avu went towards vanu and took her in her arms..
Avu: mumma aagayi.. dekho bachcha.. abb Rona band karo my princess.. mumma aagayi... Kyun roo rahi hoo??
And that's when she realised that vanya's body was burning.. she realised that she has high fever...
Avu panicked and quickly kept her on the bed.... She then opened the side drawer and removed a thermometer and measured and saw 102° temperature.. she started panicking.. she was taking a lot of tension and running around the room opening cupboards and drawers searching for medicines....
Just then sid came out of the washroom and saw Avu running here and there messing things up with tears in her eyes...
Sid quickly went towards her and held her by the shoulders...
Sid: Avu..Avu... Kya hua??
Avu(tears in her eyes): sid..sid..
Sid: haan..bolo... Achcha ruko... First come and sit and then batao..
He took her near the bed and made her sit on the bed and sat on his knees in front of her on the ground...he held her hand and wiped her tears... Vanu was still crying...
Sid: Avu kya hua hai?? Why are you panicking so much??
Avu: sid..vanu..vanu ko..
Sid(worried): kya hua vanu koo..???
He was going to get up but stopped listening to her..
Avu: usse..usse bohot teez bu-bukhar hai...
Sid: kya...
Avu: 102°
Sid got very worried and got up sitting next to Vanya and touching her forehead...
Sid: iska body jal raha ha...
He slowly picked her up rocking her front and back...
Sid: shantt meri princess.... Shanttt...
But she was still crying...
Sid: Avu dawai doo naa...
Avu(crying+panicking): nahi..nahi mil Rahi... Mujhe-mujhe yaad nahi meine kahan rakha... Mein..mein kya karu?? I .. i am-
Sid kept vanu on the bed and went near Avu..
Sid(rubbing avu's back): Avu stop panicking... Usse bukhar hai which is common to all children... Shant ho jao...

Avu is finally upppp.... She is happy and blessed.... A cute small sidneet moment in the start of the chapter....
Also how is the baby's name?? Vanya Nigam...
Vanya is a name close to my heart so thought of keeping sidneet's third child's name the same... I hope you all like the name..
Also vanya's health not good??? Avu is also panicking.. what will happen next???

Like share comment and follow

Words: 1006

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat