Chapter 46

Chapter 46~

Sid's pov;
It's 5:35 and i am standing right outside the den.. Bhavesh is waiting inside for me.. i still feel I should inform avu but bhav has said no... I am really in a big confusion.. what should I do now?? I think let's just go in and then Jo hoga dekha jayega.. yaa... Yeh sahi hai...
I went inside and saw bhavesh waiting for me.. there was an dangerous auro as soon as you enter... All walls, chairs, tables, everything is black... Dim light and scary atmosphere...
I moved forward towards bhav and said a small hii to which he replied with a hello..
Sid: hi
Bhav: hlo..
Bhav: so shall we go??
I was really nervous... I am getting bad vibes don't know why... As if reading my face bhav told..
Bhav: sid just calm down.. nothing is going to happen... Relax.. i am there with you..
Sid: yaa i know.. but it's just that agar Avu ko pata chala toh she might get angry..
Bhav: see sid.. i know what you must be thinking... But pls trust me.. Avu is my sister, my bestfriend.. and i can never think to backstab her... Pls trust me.. what ever I am doing, i am doing for her well being...
Sid(slowly): how is not informing Avu going to be good??
Bhav(sigh): see sid.. Avu is a mafia and she is facing Ashi as her opponent but in the other side she has you.. she has always used her mind from childhood but now she has started using her heart slowly slowly... You know.. it is important to know what Ashi wants to say... Maybe it's of some attack or some revenge or maybe something else.. and she wants to tell it to you and only you... And if Avu gets to know about this, she is going to not let you meet her because that time her mafia brain won't work instead her love, her heart and possessiveness for you would work.. she will have that feeling of jealousy in her because of which she wouldn't let you meet Ashi and that can be proved as a very big mistake in future..
Sid: i get it..i am ready to meet her bhavesh..
Bhav(smiles): good.. now let's go.. (passing her a gun): here take this for self defence.. she doesn't have any weapon or anything with her but by chance if something goes wrong then use this..
Sid nodded..
Sid: where will you be??
Bhav: i am coming with you only... Don't take tension...
Sid: okk...
They started walking towards the room Ashi was kept in..
Bhav: btw.. office work done??
Sid: don't ask... We are leaving for India day after tomorrow and so we need to windup our company's work by tomorrow... It's getting so hectic.. i seriously have a head pain right now..
Bhav: ohh..
Sid: it's like my head is blasting and will come out any moment..
Bhav: is it that bad??
Sid: hmm..
Bhav: ohh.. i wouldn't have called you if it wasn't this important...
Sid: no no.. you did right..
They reached near the room and were going to go inside when the gaurds stopped sid..
Bhav(to gaurds):he is with me.. let him go..
The gaurds nodded and let sid also enter the room..
The room was also black colour with two poles in a corner in which chains were attached.. those chains were tied to Ashi.. it was a very small room with a washroom beside..
As the door opened, both Sid and bhav entered to see Ashi sitting all weak in a corner on the floor..
Ashi looked up as she heard the door open and her eyes showed happiness seeing sid after so long..
Ashi got up with some difficulty and went near to them ..
Ashi: hello..
Sid(sternly): what work do you have from me??
Ashi: uhmm.. I... I wanted to talk... Talk to you...
Sid(sternly): what talk??
Ashi: can I talk to you alone??
Bhav: you need to speak infront of us.. i am not leaving sid here alone..
Ashi: pls bhavesh.. i want to talk to him alone for the last time..
Bhavesh and sid were going to deny when.. Ashi went on her knees..
Ashi: pls bhavesh ... It's the last time I am talking to sid.. what I did was completely wrong but pls let me talk to him for the last time..
Bhavesh looked towards sid and asked him throught his eyes.. sid nodded his head slightly..
Bhav: okk.. I'll come back in 5 mins.. and remeber if you try to do anything wrong then my gun and your sisters head.. you dad is already killed.. you do anything and your sister is gone...
Ashi got scared for a second but then returned to her normal facial expression..
Ashi: i promise not to touch him also..
Bhav nodded and was about to leave..
Ashi: bhavesh.. pls give me 15 minutes to talk to him..
Bhav looked towards sid who nodded so bhav also nodded and went outside closing the door..
Sid(sternly): now tell..
Ashi got up and sat on the single chair present in the room..
Ashi: see sid-
Sid: siddharth it is...
Ashi(rolling her eyes): yaa yaa siddharth..
Sid looked at her in confusion because just a minute back she was all like weak and sad but now in a minute she is smirking and is energetic...
Ashi: don't look at me like that.. that crying and begging and all was just an act.. i wanted to talk to you and for that I can do anything..
Sid gave a disgusted look to her..
Ashi got up from the chair and came near sid..
Ashi: you know.. i am so attracted to you..
Sid moved a step back..
Ashi(taking a step forward and putting her hand on sid's chest): i know baby that I did wrong.. but that time I was under my dad so had no option but now that oldie has died and i am free... i love you so much siddharth..
Sid just jerked her hand with an angry expression and moved back..
Sid: Ashi be in your limits.. because remember your sister is with me.. and in one count she will die..
Ashi: hahahahahaa... You really think i care for her?? No not at all baby... Let her die.. i don't care..
Sid(disgust): what type of a sister are you??
Ashi: baby.. i don't care about anyone except you.. i love you really..
With this she took another step near sid and started tracing his chest and abs from top of his shirt..
Sid slapped her hand away..
Sid: don't you dare Ashi..
Ashi: why baby?? Now only Avu can touch you?? When you thought Avu killed your mom that time you you used to stick to me .. now what happened??
Ashi: and what did you like in that bitch??
Sid(shout) : Ashi mind your language..
Ashi just ignored his statement and took a step closer to him opening his first three buttons of his shirt..
Ashi(while opening buttons): shant baby.. shanttt..
Sid just pushed her behind..
Ashi: what did you see in her siddharth?? What is there in her that is not there in me??
Sid: you want to know?? Then listen.. she is not a loser like you.. she is not mean and cheap like you.. she is a pure soul... The most beautiful sole in this world.. and you are the worst.. a complete devil..
Ashi moved near sid and held both his hands keeping them behind his back.. she held his hands from her one hand.. (don't forget guys.. she is also a mafia and also a leader of a mafia group.. she is also strong and knows how to keep people in her control)
Ashi: you can't stop me sid.. i love you and will get you..
Sid was trying to free his hands from her hold but was unsuccessful... Ashi started opening the rest of his shirt's buttons..
She opened all his buttons and took few steps back..
Before sid could start closing his shirt buttons..
Ashi: you look hot.. don't close..
Sid(disgust): shut up..
Sid was again going to close his buttons when Ashi held his hand and shook her head from left to right..
Sid jerked away her hand...
Ashi: for such a hot person like you, you should get someone hot and not her..
Sid(disgust): what do you mean?
Ashi: you are so hot.. like a dream to all ladies.. you should get someone who can match your level.. who is hot..
Sid: shut up Ashi... And Avu is the best.. you can't speak anything ill about her..
Ashi: really sid... She can't even be compared to me..
Sid: right because she is the best and you are the worst..
Ashi(ignoring his line): i am hot.. you won't even be able to resist me..
Sid: in you-
Before he could complete Ashi opened all her shirt buttons and pulled it out...
Sid(angrily): what the hell is this ASHI??
Ashi just came extremely close to sid.. she stuck her upper body with his... And hooked her arms around sid's neck..
Ashi took sid's arm forcefully wrapping it around her waist when....................

That's it for the chapter.. a long chapter it is today... I am sorry if anyone felt uncomfortable reading this... It's the first time I have written something like this.. i hope i have been able to reach up to your expectations.. so now what is going to happen?? Any guesses???
Also bhavesh is good... But sid Avu ko bina bataye Ashi se mil raha hai that too alone... What is this going to result in?? Comment mein batana... And guys pls comments karo.. bhar bharke comments karo.. and yes.. mere exams finally khatam so agar double update chahiye toh 10+ comments karo.. 😊

Words: 1670

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat