Chapter 13

Chapter 13~

After a few day...
Sidneet were sitting in library..Avu was trying to study while sid was just disturbing her... Sid was playing with her hair strand sometimes, sometimes with her earings, sometimes with her neck chain, sometimes with her bracelet..
Avu: sid.. stopp..
Sid: but why?? It's funny
Avu: what are you doing?
Sid: romancing..
Avu: achcha ji?
Sid: hanji..
Avu: aur romance karne ke liye.. hum aapke hai koun??
Sid: ..(pause)... Jungli billi ..
Avu blushed but hid it..
Sid: aur mein abhi apni jangli bili matlab apni best friend ke saath romance kar raha hoon...
Avu chuckled.. suddenly avu's phone rang.. it was of her mafia pa
Avu gestured sid to keep quiet and picked up the phone...
Avu(coldly): yes..
Pa:--------------------------------
Avu(shocked): WHAT??
Pa:--------------------------------
Avu(gritting her teeth): keep the force ready.. I am coming..
Avu disconnect the call and got up.. sid also stood up..
Sid: Avu what happened?? You look tense?
Avu: hmm.. I need to go..
Sid: but what happened??
Avu: a mafia attack.
Sid: omg..but-
Avu: sid I need to go.. I don't have time..
Understanding her sid told..
Sid: okk..(hugs her) take care maddoo..
Avu : thanks
and she runs out..

Sid went to the canteen and sat with the rest of the group.. everyone asked him where is Avu.. he told that she went out due to work... Everyone understood and kept doing their work.. they attended rest of the classes and went home.. they all decided to go the avu's mansion and suprise her..

With Avu;
She reached the location and saw her force ready to fight.. she also wore her mask and was set... The war started... All you could hear was gunshots and screams of people...
Avu was fighting with three people together but out of nowhere a fourth person was going to attack from back.. Avu sensed it and turned and defended that and killed that person on spot...

Avu doesn't like killing innocent people but these people would sell kids and rape woman... She hated such people specially people who were rapers..

She one by one was killing people from her opponents force and was reaching towards her win... She soon defeated all of them and won...

She had few bruises on her body...no major wound or damage.. but yes.. she lost a few men of her team in this war... Avu doesn't like that.. she understands that those men would also be a son, husband, brother, father to someone... And their death would have a huge impact on their family.. she couldn't save everyone but those who die, she makes sure that their family lives a peaceful life.. she would provide those families with a huge amount of money which would help the family to live their rest of the life without any money crisis...

She reached her mansion and was welcomed by her group... They all hugged her and congratulated her for her victory.. she freshened up and enjoyed the rest evening until everyone returned home...

Leap of one year..
In this one year.. nothing much changed.. Ashi became a memeber of their group and would go everywhere with them.. the group trusted her blindly.. she and sid devloped a very good bond.. Avu was still jealous of Siddharth and Ashi's friendship.. She would become angry from sid in between when he would give Ashi more time but our Sid is our Sid.. he knew how to make her okay.. all he would do is give one icecream of mango flavour to her and do sit ups holding his ear..n our pyaari si Avu would forget everything and laugh.. Vm also told avu to call her mom because mentally she has considered Avu as her daughter-in-law.... And as for ritika and Manjul..they faced a new bold siddharth nigam for a few days and then left the collage.. sid would always ignore them, talk to them harshly... Abhi and vm thanked Avu a lot for her help towards sidd to overcome his past but she would say it's her duty..

Now currently Avu is sitting in her room and thinking something...
Avu's pov
What the hell is happening to my heart.. why can't this stupid heart of mine just listen to me for once... Hey listen you heart... Your work is to pump blood so better do that rather than doing some other useless things...
Subconscious mind: really???you and memes???
Oh god... These girls have shown me so many memes resulting in me going crazy... They see stupid stupid memes and laugh out loud..like seriously.. there was a meme..like.. tomato is called tamatar then why is potato not called patatar... Like seriously?? Those people laughed on it for 30 mins straight.. crazy peoples..
Subconscious mind: just to remind you, you are getting off track..I mean changing the topic..
I am really gone crazy.. and this heart also... Why?? Why is it happening with me?? This heart of mine is developing feeling for sid when I know nothing can happen between us.. he doesn't deserve me.. the more I try to control the more feelings get formed.. the time I see him,or talk to him this heart isn't in control.. I can't spoil his life like this... He deserves a very very very much better person comparing to me.. I am a mafia.. I go on wars.. I may die anytime then what will happen of him?? No..no..no... I know he loves me but he and me ..we both need to control.. but how?? Whenever I see him my heart startes beating fast.. it's like I just fall for him more when I talk or see him.. the only solution to this is ignorance.. the more I ignore sid..the better it is.. I won't talk to him..I won't see him... If i ignore him then my heart will come in control..yes ..this is perfect.... From now I will ignore sid.. yes...

Next day in college~
Sid: good morning Avu
Avu(coldly): good morning..
And saying this Avu went away..

In the class sid came to sit with Avu but she got up and sat with any other random boy...
Whenever she would be with the group and sid would come she would either get up and leave or would just stay quiet and not talk...
Everyone noticed this change but no one understood the reason..
During all this Ashi gets more chances of staying with sid.. she would cling on him everytime...

That's it for this chapter...
Next chapter is a special one.😉
Any guesses for the next chapter??
Like, comment, share and follow...
Byeeee...
Words : 1129
Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat