Chapter 29

Chapter 29~

Sid's pov
I will tell one more incident...
Flash back..
Sid: oh bhav you here??
Bhav: yes.. i wanted to ask if the presentation is completed or not?
Sid: yes done almost.. give me 15 mins more..
Bhav: do fast bro.. Avu is asking for it.. you know she'll get angry then...
Sid: tell me one thing why is she so angry...
Bhav: it's better you don't ask about it sid... And yes.. i wanted to say something to you from a long time..
Sid: yes say..
Bhav: thank you..
Sid: why?
Bhav: thank you for coming in avu's life once before.. you made her smile before.. she started showing some emotions but she wouldn't cry and that was not good.. she needed to cry.. she cannot store everything inside her... So thanks.. you hurted her so much that she cries now.. but I also want to beat you very hard because now she cries day and night and that's very bad... That's not good... Well leave.. it won't concern you... Complete the presentation as soon as possible and give it to Avu and come..
With that statement bhav left...
Flashback ends...
What bhav told that day made me speechless... Like literally speechless... And now I really want to know what had actually happened that day.. but how will I get to know.. i don't know..
Leave..let's see what destiny and God has planned for me... I completed my work and all of met at the exit and went to the mansion....
Today we had less work so we are home by lunch.. we all will have our lunch together and yes Ms Kaur is also with us on the dining table.. suddenly Avu shouted..
Avu: MRS NIGAM!!
We all saw bhabhi was coming to sit in her chair beside dada but suddenly stumbled..she held her head and was going to fall..she fainted.. dada caught her at the right moment.. oh god.. what has happened to her.. i am worried.. i ran towards bhabhi..
Abhi(patting vaish cheek)(moist eyes): vaish ... Vaish wake up...
Avu:CALL THE DOCTOR FAST!!!MR NIGAM TAKE HER TO THE ROOM!! DOCTOR IS COMING!!
Dada nodded and took bhabhi to their room...
Sid's pov ends..

Soon the doctor arrived and went inside to check her.. everybody was tensed specially abhi.. even avu was tensed... They waited for some time which felt years and finally the doctor came out...
Dr: who is her husband!?
Abhi: me.. i am her husband Mr Abhishek nigam..
Dr: ohk.. congratulations mr nigam.. your wife is pregnent...
Abhi(in panick and flow): is it anything serious??
Dr: what?! I said your wife is pregnent... You're going to become a father Mr nigam..
Abhi: that only.. is the problem serio- wait.. what did you say?? Repeat.. repeat.. repeat it..
Dr: i said you're wife is pregnant..
Abhi:(shock): what.. repeat again..
Dr: omg sir.. i said she is pregnant..
Abhi: agai-
Dr(cuts him): before you tell me to repeat I am leaving thank you..
The doctor left...
(Bechara doctor😂)
Abhi(teary eyes): Sid- did you guys listen?? I - i am going to be a father.. me.. chote..did you hear it.. oh god...i can't believe it...
Abhi just hugged sid tightly with tears leaking out of his eyes...
Sid(happily): yes..yes..dada...you are going to be a father..yes...
Both the brothers chuckled in excitement with tears...
Sid:co-
Before sid could complete..abhi left him and ran in the room...
Sid: congratulate bhi nahi karne diya...
Everyone giggled..except Avu...Avu just had a small smile on her face... She was standing in the corner...
In the room...
Vaish(while trying to sit): ab-abhi..
Abhi: vaishu..vaishu carefully... Aaram se..
He helped her to sit and hugged her very tightly with more tears leaking...
Vaish: abhii...abhi..what happened..why are you crying..tell me..
Abhi: va-vaishu..
Vaish: yes..tell me..
Abhi(cupping her face and telling softly): we are going to be parents... You are pregnent...
Vaish put her hands on abhi's ..
Vaish(whispers): really??
Abhi just nodded with a big grin and tears...
Both hugged each other very tightly...
Vaish(whispers): congratulations to-be-father..
Abhi(whispers): hehe..congratulations to-be-mother...
They broke the hug and abhi keeps his hand on vaishu's stomach..
Abhi: hey little bean.. you know..I am your papa.. and i love you so much.. i am waiting for you...come fast baby... Me and your mom both love you a lot..and are waiting for you...
Vaish also kept her hands on abhi's and smiled brightly...
Abhi helped vaish to standup and both came out of the room...
As soon as they stepped out of the room they were engulfed in a big hug by the group...
The group: CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!
Abhinavi: THANK YOU!!..
All broke the hug and sid came and hugged vaishu tightly and then kissed her forehead..
Sid: congrats dii... I am so happy... I can't belive I am going to be a chachu...omgg..
He said the last part jumping...
Everyone chuckled at his behaviour except Avu...
One by one everyone told them congratulations..
Now only people left to congratulate them were, ammi, bhav and Avu..
Ammi: congratulations my bachoo..god bless both of you...
Abhinavi: thank you..
They were bending down to take ammi's blessing by touching her feet but ammi held their shoulders and stopped them..
Ammi kept her hand on their head and smiled..
Ammi: mera ashirvaad humesha tum log ke saath hai.. khoob khush rehena..
Abhinavi smiled and hugged her...
They broke the hug ..
Bhav: congratulations abhi... Congratulations vaishu...
Abhinavi: thanks..
Abhinavi thought that Avu won't wish them.. but..
Avu(with a straight face): congrats Mr and Mrs Nigam..
Abhinavi smiled lightly but then suddenly smiled widely when they saw a small smile on avu's face when she was turning to leave..
Avu was turning to leave but couldn't control her smile.. and a small smile appeared on her face while leaving which was noticed by abhinavi..infact it was noticed by everyone to which everyone smiled widely...
Abhinavi (excited): thank youu....
Hearing such a excited thank you, avu's smile widened but as her back was facing them as she was leaving..no one could see the wide smile..
Slowly slowly everybody left to their rooms and the day came to an end...

Soooo...sab khush?? Junior abhinavi aane wala/wali hai... Vaish is pregnent.. apni khushi comments mein batana.... Also..girl chahiye ya boy??
Like, comment, follow and share... Love you guys...

Words :1107

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat