Chapter 26

Chapter 26~
Double update 🥳🥳

Sid's pov;
So, we have finally reached in front of the mansion.. to be honest I am a little nervous to work under that boss because she is freaking strict.. but it's ok.. leave it..let's move inside.. but now this Q sign made a big Q for question mark in my brain.. what is this Q sign doing here... But leave it.. let's just think positive and let's just believe what Reem said..

Queens sign👆

Queens sign👆

Ohk..so after so much thinking we are finally walking inside... We had to go through a check basically gaurds checking us if we have anything that is dangerous... Well... I remembered avu's mansion seeing these gaurds checking us... We were so happy those days but why did Avu need to ruin it?? Why did she do that?!
Hufff.... So after a longgggg ok not that long security check we headed inside... It was a very big from inside... There was a staircase right front of us and we saw that bhavesh was descending the stairs while looking at his mobile phone..

Ignore arishfa 👆

Ignore arishfa 👆

(Note: below conversation is in whispers)
Vaish: what is he doing here?
Sid: i told yesterday only he is her bf so he is here.. maybe live-in relationship...
(Author: 😏oh really mr nigam?? Bf???😏 )

Bhavesh didn't see them as he was busy in his phone and took a left from front of them... The group also turned towards the left seeing him...

Sid's pov;
Woahhh... So bhavesh went towards the left and he didn't even see us once.. ohk..leave it..we turned towards the left and I saw a beautiful girl standing in front of us... Ok..I didn't see her face as her back was facing us but she looked pretty... Though i guess she is still in her nightwear but she looked cute...
Pov ends..

(I am not at all good in writing pov...so please bare with me..)

Bhav (to the girl): good morning dear..
Girl: morning bhav...

Just then bhav turned and saw the group...
Bhav: hey, when did you guys come??
Abhi: hello mr bhavesh.. we came just a minute back..
Bhav: oh great.. and pls call me bhavesh or bhav... No need to add mr in front of it making it formal...
Abhi: sure.. you too can call me abhi..
Bhavesh smiles at him and gives a small nod..
Bhav: pls... Become comfortable and yes-

Girl(while turning around): bhav what will you drin-
She stopped after seeing the group.... She wasn't shocked but maintained a serious and stern face...

The group got hell shock seeing her...
Ashi: what the hell are you doing here MISS AVNEET KAUR NANDRA??
(Suspense over of the girl... She is Avneet and yes..the boy in ch 18 is bhavesh as you might have guessed it)

the boy in ch 18 is bhavesh as you might have guessed it)

Outfit 👆
Avu: excuse me miss... Stop screaming here.. what do you mean by what am I doing here?? It's my house and you better behave yourself.. otherwise I can kick you out from here as well as the company...
Suddenly Reem came and hugged Avu tightly with moist eyes.. but Avu didn't hug her back nor let her hug..she took a step back and made Reem to leave her...
Avu: excuse me, miss Reem Sameer Sheik..
Reem:avu-
Avu: miss Kaur for you guys..
Faisu: company??
Avu: bhav, show them their rooms..
Avu: and yes..all of you need to present in my office at 12 exactly..
Jai: your office??
Avu: yes Mr Singh.. my office... I am the boss with whom you did a deal yesterday...
Everyone gasped hearing this except bhavneet...
Sid(angrily): I am not going to live in this house nor am I going to work in your company..
Avu: as you wish mr nigam.. you can leave right now, this house as well as my company and let your company go in loss and atlast shut down...
Vaish: no..no..we won't do that...
Jaan: yes, mr bhavesh.. pls show us the room...
Bhav: yes sure..and don't need to be formal in the house beautiful (winking towards jaan)
Faisu: ahem..ahem... She is my wife bhavesh....
Bhav: oh...ohk..
Bhav gulped seeing Avu glare at him..
Bhav: come let me show you your room...

Bhav showed everyone their room and told them to get ready and reach the office on time...

Everyone got ready and left for the office...
In avu's cabin... Everyone came right on time...
Avu: i have explained all the work to you and also told you about your cabins... I want all of you to concentrate on your work and not be distracted... And I am reminding you once again that the deal is in my hand and i can anytime cancel it..so better work properly and listen to my words.. is it clear...
Everyone nodded...
Avu: I need WORDS...
All: yes..
Avu: yes ma'am , I am your boss here and you need to call me ma'am ... Understood??
All: yes ma'am..
Avu: good.. now go and start your work...
All: ok ma'am ...
Everyone went to their cabin and worked properly...

Skips to the evening.. .
It is 6:00 and everyone has almost left the company... The group were also leaving when they saw Avu was still there...
Jaan: she is still here??
Reem: when will she go home??
Ashi: why are you all worrying about her?? Leave her and let's go home..
Vaish: shut up Ashi...
They saw bhavesh coming towards them..
Bhav: you guys still here??office hours get over by 5-5:30 only...
Abhi: yes..actually we were having some work left so we were here till now.. but we were leaving only...
Bhav: ohk..
Jai: uhmm bhav.. sorry i mean bhavesh..
Bhav: no issues.. you can call me bhav..
Jai: ohk..bhav..can I just ask something?
Bhav: sure go ahead..
Jai: till when does she(pointing towards avu through the glass door in her cabin) go back?? I mean office hours are over right?
Bhav: (leaves a breath) can't say anything..
Faisu: means??
Bhav: she works till 9 sometimes, sometimes 10... It depends on her mood...
Abhi: but why that??
Bhav: because of- leave it guys... I don't want to start all that... It's just because of her past you can say...

That's it for this chapter... Meet you in the next chapter... So finally the group has met Avu.. abb kya hoga???
Comment your reviews on the chapter...
Byeee...
Words : 1092
Your writer
Rhea..