Chapter 55

Chapter 55~

Vd noticed kiyu..
Vd:arre ek minute.. yeh pyaari si gudiya kaun hai??
Avu: yeh -
Kiyu cut her..
Kiyu: mein doongi apna intoducton (mein doongi apna introduction)
Avu: okk..
Kiyu: hello.. I am Kiyaara Kaur Nandra.. you can call me Kiyu.. i am 4 yeals old and i am vely soon going to become 5 yeals old.. My hobbies ale dlawing and dancing.. and she(pointing towards Avu) is my mumma... (hello.. I am Kiyaara Kaur Nandra.. you can call me Kiyu... i am 4 years old and i am very soon going to become 5 years old.. My hobbies are drawing and dancing.. and she(pointing towards Avu) is my mumma...)
The elders were smiling very cutely and chuckling listening to her but all their smiles and chuckled faded when they heard the last line..
VA(shock): Avu tum.. tumhari mom hai??
Kiyu: yeshh... Mumma.. meri dadi koun hai..
Avu: kiyu.. pehle sabko namaste karo and yeh sab aapke dadi and dadu hai..
Kiyu(excited): sab??
Avu nodded with a smile..
Kiyu: wowww.... Hello.. namaste.. hii...
Evryone chuckled at her excitement..
VA: hello cutie pie..
Kiyu smiled widely...
(If i forgot to mention then i am saying that they are sitting on the sofa)
Kiyu: hello..
The elders surely were shocked due to information just received... They have thousands of doubts in their minds... They wanted to know everything but seeing kiyu in front of them, they weren't able to ask... So they just thought to wait for the right time to clear the doubts...
VA: Avu...
Avu: yes..
JD: London mein sab kaisa hai??
Avu: bohot achcha chal raha hai..
Bm: tu India kab aayi..
Avu(nervous): India??
Elders nodded..
Avu(pout): pehle promise Karo daato ge nahi..
Elder were confused but never the less they told an okay..
Avu: mein bhav and ashnoor ke saath hi India aa gayi thi.. 2 months back...
Elders(shock): what??
Avu: yess... Issliye hum normal plane mein aaye and not in my jet so that reporters don't come and show ki mafia queen has also landed in india..
Rm: but tu 2 months Tak humse Milne kyun nahi aayi??
Avu: woh woh.. chance hi nahi mila...
Jm: chance nahi mila?? But..
Bhav(cuts her): arre aunty yeh chodo Naa.. abhi toh Milne aagayiii naa..bss..
Jm: haan theek hai.. chalo..
Avu smiled in relief..
Vm: waise tumlog galat time pe aaye.. bachche toh abhi Ghar par hi nahi hai..
Avu: uhmm.. actually.. hum jaan buj kar iss time par aaye hai..
Vd: but why??
Avu made a bit nervous face and seeing her the elders understood the reason she didn't want to come in front of the youngsters as she didn't want to face siddharth..
The elders thought of changing the topic and started speaking on random topics... They were speaking to Avu and kiyu when vansh told..
Vansh: kiyu... Chal naa.. mein tujhe mele toys dikha ta hoon jo idhal lakhe hai... (kiyu... Chal naa.. mein tujhe mere toys dikha ta hoon jo idhar rakhe hai... )
VA: haan vansh.. kiyu go beta.. jaake khelo tum dono..
Kiyu: okk..
With this kiyu and vansh ran inside..
VA: Avu ek important baat puchni thi..
Avu: yes..
Avu and bhavnoor saw that all the elders sat straight with a serious face..
Avu: kahiye..
VA: dekh galat Matt Lena.. we just want to know..
Avu nodded..
VA: tune..i mean... Did you.. adopt.. adopt kiyu??
Avu(immediately): noo.. not at all.. i have given birth to kiyu.. she is not adopted..
VA(shock): she is not adopted??
Avu: no not at all..
Jm: toh tera husband koun hai??
Avu(nervous as she understood what going to happen): husband?? Mera.. mera koi husband nahi hai..
Bm: toh kiyu ka dad koun hai Avu??
Avu: ki-kiyu ka dad?? Uhmm.. voo.. kiyu.. ke ... Dad.. voo...
Bm(seriously): bolo Avu..
She looked towards bhav indicating him to do something and change the topic.. bhav understood it and nodded thinking what to do and then started saying..
Bhav: arre.. mummy.. aap kya jasoosi karne lage.. itne time baad aayi hai Avu yahan.. usse khaana toh kuch khilaya hi nahi aapne.. mein aata hoon toh sabse pehle kuch khilate hoo and yahan apne Avu ko pucha tak nahi.. no partiality allowed haan..
Bm: hum partiality nahi kar rahe..
Vm: yes.. woh itne time baad aayi ki hum excited ho gaye and iss baare mein bhool hi Gaye..
Jm: chalo.. abhi lagwate hai khana.. aaja..
Avu: aayi.. haath dhokar aayi..
Ash: come.. I'll show you the washroom..
Avu: haan..
The ladies went to the kitchen.. and Avu and Ash went towards the washroom.. Avu crossed bhavesh and muttered a thank you to him to which bhavesh gave a smile which Avu returned..
Avu came back to the dinning table with kiyu and vansh.. both sat down on the table and began to have food..
Avu: mmm.. aapke haatho ka khana I missed so much..
VA: specially tere liye banaya hai abhi abhi..
JD: pata hota ki tu aa rahi hai toh tayaari karke rakhte..
Avu: toh phir surprise kya hota??
All: right..
Vd(hand on kiyu's head): did you like the food kiyu??
Kiyu: yesh dadu..
Vd smiled at her saying good girl..
The elders still wanted their question's answer.. but seeing Avu so uncomfortable when the question was asked they decided to wait for the time when Avu will become comfortable and tell them from front about kiyu's dad.. they had a belief that the day would come soon...

Everyone finished eating snacks and again were sitting in the hall talking, kiyu and vansh went to play when suddenly the door opened and the bachcha party rushed in all running and screaming and enjoying....
JD:oh my god... Shant ho jao bachchoo... Shant...
Kids: yesh daduuu...
Bm: how was your school bachcha party??
Simi: bohot achcha tha dadii..
Aari: yes... Humne bohot enjoy Kiya...
Suddenly aru saw his angel. I mean he saw Avu...
Aru(shouting + excited): AANNGGEELLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aru: Angel, you hele ?? (Angel, you here ??)
VA: Angel??
Aru: yes..she is my angel... I told you naa that in school there is my bestfliend kiyu and hel mumma is my angel.... (yes..she is my angel... I told you naa that in school there is my bestfriend kiyu and her mumma is my angel....)
VA: yess
Aru: so she is oly my angel.. (so she is only my angel..)
Avu(surprised + happy): hey chotu bander... You here??
Aru(happily): yes..this is my house only...
Avu(raising her eyebrows): tumhara Ghar??
Aru: yesh.. i stay here..

That's it for the chapter... Avu gave a surprise visit to the elders.. everyone was shocked to know that Avu has a daughter, kiyaara and she is NOT adopted... You guys were very excited for the reaction of the adults.. i hope i have reached upto the expectations.... Also Avu has just met aru... She got a shock that aru is a part of this family... But what will happen when she gets to know that aru is sid's child?? Sid's and arishfa's child...also will Avu meet the youngsters ???
Tell me in the comments..
Like, comment, share and follow...

Words: 1207

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat