Chapter 107

And we have completed 25+k reads on this ff!!!! Yayyyyyy!! Thank youu so muchhh!!

Chapter 107~

Sid and Avu stopped walking and sid removed his hands from her eyes...
Avu opened her eyes and blinked her eyes a few times adjusting to the light...
Sid: SURPRISEEE
Avu: WOW!!!
Avu: i always wanted this sidddd..
Sid: i knowww.. you always wanted to have a camp with me.. only you and me... So this will be our first destination for honeymoon and then we will go to our actual destination...
Avu: Yesss...
Avu(tightly hugging him): thank youuu.. i love you so muchhhh...
Sid(chuckled): i love you too babe..
Avu left him and ran inside the tent present there... She looked around and it was so beautiful... Tress, bushes, grass, a bonfire place and their tent.. a waterfall at a bit distance too could be heard... A peaceful place.. currently the sun was setting and they were here for one night.. they had their flight for their honeymoon destination the next evening..

Avu and sid kept all their bags in the tent and went near the waterfall...
Sid backhugged Avu and kept his chin on her shoulder.. Avu too kept her hands on his and leaned back on him..
Both stood their for sometime in the same position enjoying the sunset, waterfall, peace and eachother... They went and sat on a huge rock present there after sometime..

It started getting dark and they thought to return back to their tent.. they intervened their hands and went back.. they opened their bags and removed the food sid had packed and kept... They ate the food and then went out to set the bonfire...
Sid went and brought his guitar and both of them sat near the bonfire with sid singing and playing some song on his guitar..

Tujhse hi to mili hai rahat
Tu hi to meri hai chahat
Tujhse hi to judi zindagi

Sid closed his eyes getting deep into the song.. Avu too closed her eyes and started swaying..

Teri yaadein hain kuch adhoori
Saans aadhi hai kuch hai poori
Aankhon mein hai kaisi ye nami

Both of them opened their eyes and looked towards eachother smiling... Sid extended his hand towards her while swaying it...

Mera mann, kehne laga
Paas aake na tu door jaa
Chhoone de, honth tere
Zara saanson mein apni basa aa...

They locked their eyes with eachother swaying and enjoying their company... Sid touched avu's face dragging his hand down to her lips and Avu smiled..

Hmmm..
Tujhe apna bana loon
Tujhe tujh se chura loon
Tujhe khud mein chhupa loon, Sahiba!

Avu got up and raised her hand swaying along the lines and sid smiled seeing her enjoying the song.. seeing her smiling and laughing this way was giving him more motivation to sing with more energy and happiness...

Ik mujh pe karam ho
Tu hi mera sanam ho
Teri mujh pe nazar ho, Sahiba!
Hmmm... aa aa...

Sid too got up still holding the guitar and started swaying with Avu...

Mar main jaaunga, reh na paaun
Gham judai ka seh na paaun
Aye tujhe pyaar ka vaasta

Avu went behind him and hugged him.. her hands on his abs and both eyes were closed.. sid was still singing and playing the guitar and avu's head attached to his back with closed eyes..

Teri yaadein hai kuchh adhoori
Saans aadhi hai kuch hai poori
Aankhon mein hai kaisi ye nami

Sid held her one hand and twirled her...

Raat ke chaand tale
Aagosh mein meri tu aa

Baahon mein le lo mujhe
Zara sapno mein apne basa

They again sat close to each other... Avu hugged one arm of sid resting her head on his arm..

Mera mann, kehne laga
Paas aake na tu door jaa
Chhoone de, honth tere
Zara saanson mein apni basa aa...

As the song ended sid kept the guitar in the side and put his arm on Avu too... Both were sitting silently just feeling the moment.. feeling eachother a presence..

After sometime, sidneet were sitting cuddled up feeling the warmth of eachother as well as the fire.. they spoke almost all night.. they were having their cute and peaceful moment.. in sometime, they started feeling to sleepy and so they went inside the tent and slept hugging eachother...

The next day, they roamed a bit in amoung the trees, took various pictures together, visited the waterfall and they didn't get to know when it was time to leave for the airport..

I was completing the honeymoon in one chapter itself but then increased it to few chapters😂❤️
Sooooo... How was sid's surprisee??? I added a song in this chapter too.. hope your all liked it.. also i hope you all would have got the feels of the bonfire, their enjoyment and their US time..
Finally it's time for their next destination... Main honeymoon destination.. where should they go?? Tell me in the comments..

Like share comment and follow...

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat