CHAPTER 14

The tremors in the cave increased in intensity.

Tian Yao looked at Yan Hui with a frozen look. His voice was bitingly cold: "That's called being stupid."

After seeing Tian Yao's face every day, Yan Hui could tell by his expression that she successfully ruined his plan.

Yan Hui smirked. She didn't waste any time and secretly performed some hand gestures to release a spell.

Although she only regained a small portion of her cultivation, it should be more than enough to perform an Escape Technique.

Yan Hui laughed cockily and waved at Tian Yao: "This girl isn't going play with you anymore. You can just die here."

Tian Yao didn't say anything. He just steadily looked at her. He let the rocks from the cave walls fall and shatter between them, and he let Yan Hui show off with her amusing, cocky attitude. Tian Yao just quietly stood in the deep cave.......

They stood there for a long time.

Tian Yao didn't say a word. Yan Hui also didn't say a word. The cave was silent for a long time......

It wasn't until a rock hit Yan Hui's head that she was hit back to her senses. She cried out in shock: "Why can't I escape!?"

Seeing Yan Hui like this, Tian Yao cheered up a little from his terrible mood.

He clasped his hands together. His disdainful eyes revealed his delight at Yan Hui's misfortune: "The array isn't broken. Even if you've recovered your magic, what's the use?" At the end, his tone changed. For someone whose tone was normally flat and expressionless, this was probably his most scornful. "Chen Xing Mountain's lectures taught you nothing."

Hearing Tian Yao mock her, Yan Hui clenched her teeth to the point grinding sounds were heard.

She was still waiting for a comeback to escape her mouth when the cave suddenly shook. The ground was like a piece of cloth being scrubbed, flipping and turning.

Yan Hui couldn't stand steadily at all. She reached out and clung at the cave walls, planning to stay there until the earthquake passed. As she was thinking that, Tian Yao suddenly moved like his life depended on it. Not caring how much the ground shook, he grabbed the jian that Yan Hui broke and charged toward her.

In her fear, Yan Hui thrusted a hand out to block.

"You can't seriously be thinking of trying to stab me again!" Yan Hui raged. "Look at the current situation! Can you not stop?!"

"If it wasn't for you messing things up, I would've stopped long ago." Tian Yao coldly said those words and reached out a hand to wrap around Yan Hui's neck. Yan Hui wouldn't let him choke her so easily. With one hand still clutching the cave wall, she kicked at Tian Yao's vital area.

Tian Yao blanched and hurriedly avoided it.

Yan Hui laughed: "Hah, so a millennium demon is scared of this move too."

"Shameless!" Tian Yao was so angered by Yan Hui's uncouth behaviour that he couldn't think of anything else to say. He used his anger to fuel his next moves. With two rapid and vicious motions, he restrained her once again.

This time, he pressed Yan Hui directly against the wall, right where the spell was carved. He raised the broken jian and stabbed toward her chest.

At that moment, Yan Hui once again saw that strange scene in her mind: an enormous moon, blindingly white snow, and the figure of a person holding a jian......

Yet she wasn't the person laying on the ground in the scene! Why did she have to obediently be stabbed?!

To whom did she owe?!