CHAPTER 100

Tian Yao, dragon body still wrapped around Yan Hui, broke through the wind wall. They fell onto the ground in a heap. In the next moment, Yan Hui heard a loud sound. She looked back and saw Zhenren Qing Guang's wind wall had completely dissipated. Zhenren Qing Guang was still in mid air, clutching his chest. His face was deathly pale like he had suffered a major injury.

And Ling Xiao.........

There was no trace of him.

Zhenren Qing Guang looked over. When he saw Yan Hui and Tian Yao were still there, his eyes immediately hardened. He sneered: "Ling Xiao thought going all out would save you........" He just said those words when from a distance came a rush of demon power.

Qing Guang turned to look. It was the demons' main army bearing flags. A thick demon aura could already be sensed from a distance.

Tian Yao's gaze sharpened. He gathered the last of his strength and in an instant flashed into the thick of the army. His aura was immediately obscured by the collective, heavy demon auras.

Qing Guang already sustained heavy injuries. He closed his eyes at once, and without another tremble he disappeared with a flash of white light.

That night, the news of the battle between the xian and demons spread everywhere---the strongest xian barrier behind San Chong Mountain was broken by Dragon Demon Tian Yao. The demon army advanced more than 3 miles into Central Plains. Zhenren Qing Guang was severely hurt. Zhenren Su Ying and Zhenren Ling Xiao had disappeared in chaotic battle.

The xian cultivators in Central Plains were greatly alarmed.

The demons were wild with joy. Countless demons voluntarily wanted to give Tian Yao and Yan Hui rewards. For awhile, their names were cheered loud and clear.

However when the two returned from Central Plains, the next thing they did was seclude themselves in their room.

Yan Hui lifelessly sat in the room. At all times the image of Ling Xiao forming the jian and leaping upwards played in her mind. His last words that he never regretted having her as a disciple was like a spell that couldn't escape her mind.

She still wasn't clear what happened after she left Chen Xing Mountain. Perhaps 20 years ago.........what happened back then? In the end, Ling Xiao didn't reveal even the slightest bit.

But she knew regarding Ling Xiao, her thoughts always seemed to be wrong.........

Just a few days later, Zhu Li suddenly brought some news. He said some demons brought back a snake demon that cleansed his essence from Central Plains. The snake demon said he had important news to report to the princes. Furthermore, he mentioned he wanted to see Tian Yao and Yan Hui.

A snake demon who had cleansed his own essence?

After Yan Hui heard that, she washed her face and finally left the room.

Yan Hui was shocked after seeing the snake demon: "It's you."

It was the snake demon who loved Zhenren Qi Yun........the last time Yan Hui saw the snake demon, she had just been kicked out of Chen Xing Mountain. It was actually because of him that she met Tian Yao. In a blink of an eye, it didn't seem like that much time had passed. However what was experienced in that period of time was too much to explain clearly and still ongoing.........

The snake demon's expression remained very calm after seeing Yan Hui. He just nodded at Yan Hui, and then he nodded at Tian Yao behind her: "I came to talk about Chen Xing Mountain's matters."

The crown prince frowned: "A snake demon who washed his marrow to cultivate the xian pathway. Now you come to me with a xian aura to discuss Chen Xing Mountain's matters? You first tell me why I should believe your words?"