CHAPTER 78

After that, Yan Hui went to the cold spring every night, but Tian Yao was never there.

After a few days, Yan Hui still wasn't fully healed. However, compared to her previous condition, she was in a much state. She thought that after 10 more days, her muscles and bones would be completely healed. That cold spring was really potent.

These days, Huan Xiao Yan giddily roamed around everywhere within Qing Qiu. She made friends everywhere. It was like she was making up for the past few decades of missed making-friends fun. Everyday during Huan Xiao Yan's free time, she would bring back gossip for Yan Hui to hear.

For example, Yan Hui being able to soak in the cold spring to heal actually wasn't an easy matter.

According to Huan Xiao Yan, this spring was made by Qing Qiu's king especially for his human wife to extend her life. He found the most spiritually magical piece of land and used magic to gather the purest water with no magical bias. When the queen was still alive, only she could bathe in the spring. After the queen passed, only seriously injued nine-tailed fox demons were allowed to soak in the waters to heal.

And the only reason why Yan Hui could soak in the waters is because that millennial dragon exchanged an unknown something with the king.

It was Tian Yao who found an opportunity to step in.

After finding this out, Yan Hui wanted to look for Tian Yao to thank and also to start studying "Demon Bestowal" with him. It was only by getting stronger that she could revenge others and also repay her debt.

But no matter where Yan Hui looked these days, she didn't see Tian Yao.

Yan Hui meticulously looked for Tian Yao but still didn't find him. Then she realized he was avoiding her. With their large gap in cultivation, even if Yan Hui gained the ability to see through things, she still wouldn't be able to find Tian Yao.

Yan Hui thought it was hilarious. Could it be that millennial dragon was shy because she pulled down his clothes? At that time, didn't he have a very calm and collected expression?! What was he hiding for?

She couldn't think it through. Based on her personality of avoiding troublesome things, Yan Hui didn't feel like concerning herself over him. Anyways........

He would have to show up eventually.

Anyways, he wouldn't leave Qing Qiu, and he wouldn't leave her. Yan Hui touched her chest. After all, she had his heart protection scale. It might be that right now she didn't trust anyone, but she did trust Tian Yao.

Today, Yan Hui was in her room reading "Demon Bestowal." In the book, there were many words she didn't know well. Also, some of the heart techniques in the book were the complete opposite of the heart techniques she learned as a xian cultivator. She read for a long time, but it was all muddled. This was originally a book for demon cultivation. Perhaps without Tian Yao, she really couldn't learn it.

Yan Hui was worrying about this when Huan Xiao Yan suddenly charged in through her window. Huan Xiao Yan had grown used to roaming about as she wished in her illusion palace. She didn't care where the main entrance was. As long as there was a convenient entrance, it was good enough for her. She didn't follow the rules, and Yan Hui didn't mind her. Yan Hui just shifted her posture and continued to study the book: "Don't bother me. I'm reading."

"Master, weren't you going to look for Tian Yao these few days?"

Yan Hui didn't put down her book, but her ears did perk up at those words.

"I just saw him."

Yan Hui stayed silent for awhile. In the end, she looked over: "Where?"

However Huan Xiao Yan asked back: "Weren't you reading? I won't bother you. I'm going back to ask for more cake."