CHAPTER 74

Gradually, Yan Hui's movements slowed. She no longer kicked Tian Yao, and her teeth slowly loosened from Tian Yao's neck. Blood stained her lips red, making them seem extra bright.

Tian Yao felt Yan Hui's rough breath against his neck. Compared to the pain from Yan Hui's bite, this barely felt sensation made Tian Yao feel even worse. He slightly pushed away Yan Hui.

"Back to reality?"

Yan Hui didn't reply for a long time. Tian Yao almost thought she had fallen asleep when Yan Hui bitterly laughed. "Why didn't you let me lose myself in the illusion? At least this place didn't have so many sinister plots. Even though I knew it was fake........"

Tian Yao was silent for a brief moment before responding: "Don't you want to avenge your senior disciple?"

Yan Hui's gaze grew a little colder.

That's right. Right now, that was what most motivated her to persevere switching to demon cultivation.

She wanted Ling Fei to pay for the price of her actions.

"Avenge for what? Nothing's good about that." From somewhere came the sound of a crisp voice: "There's no need to think all day about killing thing. In my illusion, everything is good. It's so nice. Nothing here will hurt you. It'll always be sunny. You'll always be happy. Why are you so determined to leave?"

Tian Yao's expression sobered up. His eyes were cold. With a wave of his hand, he formed a fiery whip and lashed it toward where the voice was coming from.

"Ah!" The flame suddenly hit a black fog. A child's voice yelped, and the illusion broke apart in a split second. It was like the Chen Xing Mountain surroundings were burned away. They crackled into ashes and were carried away in the end.

Outside of the illusion was a secluded palace with blue-lighted pillars. The palace was large and empty. As you looked up, there was only darkness. The ceiling couldn't be seen.

And where Tian Yao's whip struck laid a little girl lying on the stairs. She was clutching her arm, clothes tattered. The little girl looked at Tian Yao and Yan Hui and tried not to cry: "You guys are bad! I made so many illusions for you, and you guys weren't satisfied. And you even hit me! Bad people!"

Tian Yao narrowed his eyes. He heard Yan Hui suddenly speak up: "It's an illusion demon."

Tian Yao looked over. Yan Hui still had traces of undried tears in the corner of her eyes, but the sorrow and despair was gone from her face. Even though her heart still harbored anguish, she was still the clear-heated Yan Hui in the face of danger.

This was probably Yan Hui's strong point.

"Burn her hair, " told Yan Hui to Tian Yao.

Tian Yao didn't question it. He threw a fireball over. The pitiful little girl, who was still lying on the stairs and clutching her arm, immediately shot up. With a flip, she ran to hide behind the throne.

She ran extremely fast. In almost a flash, her figure disappeared behind the throne. Even though it was Tian Yao's fireball, it still could only strike against the throne.

The little girl behind the throne seat clutched at her own hair and cautiously poked her head out. Then she fiercely glared at Yan Hui: "Old woman, you dare attack my weak point."

Yan Hui ignored her. She only talked to Tian Yao: "An illusion demon's magic is all in their hair. Burn her hair away, she can't do any more evil deeds."

"What evil deeds!" The little illusion demon was furious. "I clearly gave you such a happy illusion! What you saw was once a very happy moment in your life! And you even said I do evil deeds! I clearly let you return back to relive a happy time, alright!"