CHAPTER 75

At once Yan Hui became curious: "What did you make him see?"

"It's not what I made him see. I like to eat happy emotions, so what you guys saw were the perfect moments in your life. You saw your senior disciple. He saw........"

"The illusion still isn't broken. Do you want me to break it personally?" Tian Yao suddenly cut in before the little illusion demon finished. His words succeeded in diverting Yan Hui's attention.

"So this place is also an illusion?" Yan Hui was surprised. She narrowed her eyes at the little demon. "Are you still trying to scheme against us?"

The little demon felt somewhat resentful and wronged by those words: "You already are wearing my ring. I can't do anything to you!" She paused and looked down a fraction. Her expression was dark. "I created this illusion for myself........"

Tian Yao gave no quarter: "Break it." He was always on alert around strangers, mistrustful as always.

The little illusion demon gritted her teeth. She glared at Tian Yao and angrily said: "Fine! I'll undo it! But it's you who wanted me to!"

With those words, she flourished her sleeves. The twinkling blue-pillard palace immediately started to waver. The lights started to him. The clean, glossy stone floor started to form cracks and split. Broken and crushed rocks appeared everywhere. The pillars were also badly damaged. Only the black mist above their heads remained. A look upwards caused a hard to suppress vertigo.

Although this place was at the bottom of Black River, there was no water here. When the illusion was completely gone, Yan Hui felt a sudden chill.

Yan Hui was still looking upwards at the black mist. She suddenly heard the little demon give a slight mocking sneer. It was immediately followed by a large robe draping over head.

Yan Hui yanked the robe off of her head and saw Tian Yao had turned his back. His voice was strained and rough: "Wear it."

Yan Hui looked down. That's when she discovered.........shit.......

She was stark naked!

Yan Hui blushed. She hurriedly put on Tian Yao's robe and rapidly tied it in place.

The little demon off to the side started to laugh: "Why did you look away? Feeling awkward? You were the one who wanted me to remove the illusion!"

Tian Yao clenched his hands into fists. His eyes narrowed, and a fireball immediately flew towards the laughing demon. The demon hurriedly dodged. The fireball smashed into the ground, leaving a gouge. The little demon repeatedly yelped: "I was following your orders! If you're mad out of embarrassment, hit yourself! Why are you blaming me?!"

Tian Yao darkly rebuked her: "Be quiet."

Yan Hui finished arranging the robe. She glanced at Tian Yao out of the corner of her eyes. His ears were flushed red. Looks like he really was angry out of shyness.

This kind of Tian Yao, Yan Hui......saw for the first time.

The illusion demon leapt to Yan Hui's side. She hid from Tian Yao and clutched Yan Hui's arm: "You're my master now, so you have to protect me. If I die, the ring will cut off your pinkie."

Yan Hui was stunned when she heard that. She no longer cared with Tian Yao was shy or not. She immediately looked at the little demon: "What kind of custom is that?!"

"I will do things for you, so of course you have the duty to protect me. Us illusion demons, aside from creating illusions to eat emotions, actually don't have a lot of power. Compared to other demons, we don't have much for self-defense. That's why we want to attach ourselves to strong demons. If you don't protect me well, then the price is the ring cutting off your finger."