CHAPTER 94

Yan Hui was rushed back to Qing Qiu still wrapped in Huan Xiao Yan's magic. When they passed San Chong Mountain, Huan Xiao Yan got in touch to Zhu Li's people, and Zhu Li sent over some demons to receive them. Within a few days, the two of them returned to Qing Qiu.

They had just touched down when Yan Hui looked straight at the still approaching Zhu Li and asked: "Where's Tian Yao?"

Zhu Li's expression was solemn: "We didn't know where Su Ying took you. Tian Yao was anxious, so he went to look at Guang Han Sect........"

Yan Hui felt her heart freeze when she heard those words. Ling Xiao had taken her away. Thus, Su Ying had no more business at Chen Xing Mountain. Before, Tian Yao had gone to Guang Han Sect and raised a ruckus. There probably were many things for Su Ying to address as the sect leader. She definitely would bring Lu Mu Sheng back to Guang Han Sect. If Tian Yao and Su Ying ran into each other........

Yan Hui's heart tightened: "I have to go after Tian Yao."

Zhu Li stopped her: "Your cultivation is nothing to Su Ying. My father and Third Uncle already after him."

Qing Qiu mobilized two princes. Even though the Third Prince's eyes weren't good, his cultivation level was quite high. With those two, even if they couldn't beat Su Ying, bringing back Tian Yao was a likely matter.

The fear was.........before they reached Guang Han Sect.........Tian Yao and Su Ying would have already met.........

In fact, Yan Hui's fear came true. Tian Yao indeed arrived at Guang Han Sect before the two princes and crossed paths with Su Ying. Or in other words, the moment when Su Ying returned to Guang Han Sect, he went looking for her.

When Tian Yao thought about Yan Hui in Su Ying's hands, not knowing if she was dead or alive, he couldn't patiently endure it.

Yan Hui saved him so many times, did so many things for him. But every time Yan Hui suffered, he seemed to always arrive too late, couldn't save her, couldn't help her..........

Tian Yao stood on the snowy mountain top and saw Su Ying's white xian light croming from the horizon. With a wave of his sleeve, magic crashed against that light. Su Ying returned the attack with a blast of her own.

She came down from the sky and landed on another side.

Lu Mu Sheng was protected behind her. Su Ying colding looked at Tian Yao was a steady gaze. She smiled in mockery: "Dragon Demon Tian Yao, did you overestimate your capabilities and come to my sect to die?"

Not seeing Yan Hui behind Su Ying, Tian Yao narrowed his eyes: "Where's Yan Hui?"

Su Ying's expression was very indifferent. She moved her gaze as if not caring the slightest: "Dead."

When Tian Yao heard that word, for an moment he didn't understand what he just heard. It wasn't until that work resonated in his mind for a while that he slowly started to understand. Then close behind that he felt in his recently reacquired heart an indescribable paint. It was like a dull knife grinding down on the softest part of his heart, separating muscle and dripping with blood.

In those moments of pain, Tian Yao wished he had never found his heart.

The pain surpased anything he felt on full moon nights.

He despondently looked at Su Ying.

From behind, Lu Mu Sheng also stared in disbelief at Su Ying.

Su Ying just indifferently said: "I gouged out her heart and took your heart protection scale and neidan. Then I abandoned her corpse in the wilderness." She continued, "Don't even think about finding her again."