CHAPTER 98

Su Ying didn't want to live anymore. Yan Hui understood her thoughts and actually smiled: "I think it's pretty great that she thinks that way."

Huan Xiao Yan raised her head and looked at Yan Hui. She was silent for a moment before saying: "But there are so many methods if you don't want to leave. Why did she have to link her life with an illusion formation? If she wanted to commit suicide, then that would be fine. If she wanted to fight you two, then there completely wasn't any need for such complex methods like the illusion formation."

Thats right, Su Ying definitely had something up her sleeve.

Yan Hui held out her hand and said to Huan Xiao Yan: "Hide inside the ring."

Huan Xiao Yan said: "You don't want me to help anymore?"

"You've already helped a lot."

Huan Xiao Yan was especially sensitive to illusion formations. Since she said the aura there was strange, then there definitely was something wrong here. And this place, aside from the enormous tree, was only occupied by Su Ying. That's why Tian Yao firstly used the fire dragon to attack Su Ying, and then secondly he personally burned the dead tree. Of the two, one of them was for sure to be tied to the formation's center.

Now that it turns out Su Ying linked her life with the formation, then the formation's center was for sure on her body. However when Tian Yao attacked the enormous tree, Su Ying's expression was clearly more worried than when she herself was attacked. There definitely was something fishy about that tree.

After Huan Xiao Yan hid inside the ring, Yan Hui flew over and landed by the enormous tree. Su Ying had also extinguished the fire dragon at the same time. Yan Hui said: "You deal with her. I'll burn the tree."

Without a word, Tian Yao flew into the sky and started fighting with Su Ying.

Su Ying saw Yan Hui using blood at the intermediary to light the tree on fire. Her gaze immediately stared off into space, jaws clenched. It looked like she was enraged to the max. Su Ying didn't want to fight with Tian Yao, but from the start he continued to interfere with her. He wasn't going to let her stop Yan Hui.

Su Ying was incensed; her aura swelled. The formation filled with an icy atmosphere. The flames on the enormous tree seemed to be bound in ice.

Yan Hui felt cold as if ice needles were piercing her skin. Only the burning heartbeats of her heart kept her body warm.

Yan Hui stuck her hand in the crack that formed in the enormous tree earlier. She breathed out a hot breath, and a dense mist spiraled out. The palm of her hand once again burst with fire magic. She directly set the enormous tree on fire from within the crack. The blaze, like lightening, split the enormous tree in half!

And inside the tree were twisting vines that shaped themselves into a figure of a man standing within.

Yan Hui was shocked by the facial features the vines twisted themselves into: "Liu Mu Sheng......."

Su Ying actually created a Liu Mu Sheng puppet out of vines and vegetation inside the enormous tree.........Could it be she was trying to bring him back to life?

That's why she staked her life on the formation. She wanted to kill Yan Hui and Tian Yao and use their blood essence as magic to bring the puppet back to life?

Isn't that completely a heretical magic used by heretical cultivators?

Yan Hui was extremely astonished. She also saw a pearl shining brightly in a vine in the chest area.

What was it?

Yan Hui frowned. She started to reach out a hand to touch it when it was like Su Ying, who was still in the are, suddenly seemed to go crazy. The magic around Su Ying's body surged and directly froze Tian Yao in the air. She yelled and raced towards Yan Hui: "Don't touch my spirit pearl!"