CHAPTER 90

The news of Su Ying's night attack quickly spread until everyone knew. By the time Yan Hui woke up, the servants in Zhu Li's residence had already whispered several versions to each other.

Among the versions, there were many that said Ling Xiao had adored Zhenren Su Ying for many years and came to save Zhenren Su Ying from her perilous situation. Yan Hui only silent ate when she heard this.

After sleeping on it, Yan Hui calmed down and clearly understood that there was nothing wrong with Ling Xiao coming to save Zhenren Su Ying. He used Xian Ge's life as blackmail because to him, she was a demon, an enemy. On the other hand, Su Ying was a symbol for the cultivation sects. It was understandable what he did to save Su Ying's life.

The reason why Yan Hui couldn't accept this was because on one hand, after so many years, Xian Ge was one of her few close friends. She naturally was very upset that Ling Xiao wanted to kill Xian Ge. On the other hand, it was because she was disappointed........

Disappointed that Ling Xiao was able to make it in time to save Su Ying. However, back then he wasn't able to make it back in time to Chen Xing Mountain to save Head Senior Disciple.

Yan Hui knew she was just venting her anger. She was able to reason and analyze her emotions, but she wasn't able to control her anger towards Ling Xiao.

Thinking of this, the next mouthful of food Yan Hui took had a strange feel. She felt her mouth grow hot, and a message suddenly appeared in her mind: Feng Qian Shuo invites Miss to meet him one mile in the forest towards the southeast.

Yan Hui's eyebrow twitched. This was a message from Feng Qian Shuo. He actually planted a hidden spy in Qing Qiu and was able to relay a message in these kinds of circumstances! This Qi Jue Group really was crafty.

However thinking about it, Feng Qian Shuo had risen up with Ling Xiao's assistance. He helped Ling Xiao with matters, and Ling Xiao obtained who-knows-how-many pieces of intel from the jianghu. Meeting her now........Yan Hui looked down. Suddenly, recalled what she heard from Huan Xiao Yan before. Feng Qian Shuo, thinking that Xian Ge was dead, had clutched her "corpse" and derangedly  wouldn't let people touch. Then this time he came to........

Yan Hui set down her chopsticks and turned to leave. She had just walked out the door when she ran into Tian Yao.

He saw she was leaving without planning to invite him alone. His eyes slightly moved: "You're not going to cultivate today?"

Yan Hui looked over: "I'm going to the cold spring to bathe. I'm planning on recuperating my body first. Don't follow me." Yan Hui left after saying that without taking another look at Tian Yao.

Tian Yao glanced at her back and said: "The magic aura in your mouth hasn't completely dissipated yet. Don't talk to anyone on your way there."

"Uh!" Yan Hui turned her head back. Her lips curled and she said with no choice: "Come along then. Don't get discovered."

This time when Yan Hui turned and left, Tian Yao slightly smiled.

That's right, he just wanted to follow her.

Yan Hui reached the meeting place Feng Qian Shuo set and waited there. Not a while longer, a cloaked man stepped out from behind a thick tree trunk. When he saw Yan Hui, his mouth curved into its usual smile. However compared to his flirtatious expression from before, it was less carefree and more worry-filled.

"Miss Yan, it's been a while since we have met. I trust that you have been well."

"I haven't been well, but I'm already better." Yan Hui made a brief reply and then cut straight to the point. "Let's get to it. What did you call me here for?"