CHAPTER 46

Yan Hui didn't know what the situation outside was like. Her only thought was to track Feng Ming down and kill him to prevent his escape from stabbing them in the back.

The warmth in her heart was growing stronger and stronger. For an unknown amount of time, that warmth spread throughout her body and into her limbs. Yan Hui let out a relaxed sigh. She could finally move.

Yan Hui looked back. Tian Yao was still standing there with his eyes closed. Actually since last night when the moon was full, Tian Yao's face had a sickly blue cast to it. It was like he had been frozen. But now, his face was rosier than before.

He steadily stood there. It wasn't sure if he was sensing the aura in his body or pondering over life. Yan Hui only needed to know that he was alright. Then she turned around to resume the chase.

If Feng Ming managed to run into a busy area, then Yan Hui wouldn't be able to use her Chen Xing Mountain magic......

Thinking of this, Yan Hui gloomily lowered her head and rushed out. However in that moment, she unexpectedly ran into someone standing in the doorway. The man staggered at the impact and stumbled back a few paces.

Yan Hui tensed up, but then she heard a voice say: "What's with the rush?" Yan Hui stared. It was Feng Qian Shuo. She immediately released a pent up-breath. With the injuries Feng Ming had, there was no way he would live after encountering Feng Qian Shuo.

Yan Hui had never experienced anything like the relationship between uncle and the nephew. But from the rumors in the streets, Yan Hui was sure Feng Qian Shuo hated Feng Ming to the point he wanted to rip his uncle apart alive.

All power struggles were fought to the last breath.

After relaxing, Yan Hui tensed up yet again. She looked behind Feng Qian Shuo. He laughed: "Miss Yan Hui, don't look. Naturally, I'm sensible and won't let the others come in to see you." Feng Qian Shuo lightly fanned his fan. "I just came to tell you my uncle has passed away. You can be at ease."

This time, Yan Hui was put to ease.

Now that she could relax, Yan Hui felt all her strength immediately drain out of her. She felt feeble, her stomach twisting in pain. Sweat dotted her forehead. She almost instantly covered her stomach with her hands and slumped down: "Fuck......if you want to be a savior, then come earlier!"

Feng Qian Shuo laughed in amusement: "It's because I have faith in you, Miss Yan Hui." He saw Yan Hui still kneeled there without raising her head, and he knew she had truly been severely hurt. He slightly composed himself and knelt in front of Yan Hui, sizing her up. "Can you walk on your own?"

Feng Qian Shuo couldn't allow his subordinates to escort Yan Hui. Although they were trusted aides, the less people who saw Yan Hui here, the better.

Yan Hui waived her hand: "Take your men and go. Pretend like you didn't see me. I still have some business to do."

Feng Qian Shuo was somewhat perplexed. At that moment, another voice come from behind Yan Hui: "What business?"

It was Tian Yao, who finally finished absorbing the dragon horns into his body, walking out. He saw Yan Hui was still kneeling on the ground, unable to get up. He frowned and walked over to her before also kneeling down by her.

Seeing Tian Yao so worried, Feng Qian Shuo smiled and stood up: "Sir Tian Yao can assist you back, so I don't need to worry anymore. I will leave first. You two take care when returning." He didn't linger and nimbly walked away. His voice was heard loudly commanding his subordinates outside the courtyard: "Move the fox lust fragrance out."

Looks like Feng Qian Shuo didn't want to waste the already-made drug.

Right now, Tian Yao and Yan Hui weren't in the mood to concern themselves with where the drugs were being moved to. After all with the dragon horns gone, even if Feng Qian Shuo wanted to make more, he wouldn't be able to. At most he could only sell the remaining fragrance.