CHAPTER 91

The autumn chill was carried into the body by the autumn wind.

On the day both Qing Qiu and Su Ying agreed upon, the xian forces and demon forces met in front of San Chong Mountain by the enormous abyss that magic had ripped open 50 years ago. The two forces were split onto two difference roads on either side of the mountain.

Yan Hui and Tian Yao were standing within the demon clansmen. Qing Qiu's heir had already brought Liu Mu Sheng to the head of the group. Su Ying and Ling Xiao were standing opposite. When they saw Liu Mu Sheng, only then did Su Ying beckon with her hand. The xian cultivators parted onto two sides and brought out a heavily chained up Xian Ge.

Her hands were tied behind her. She also wore heavy chains on her feet. Those chains also had a magic seal on them, which flickered with her every step.

Seeing Xian Ge like this, the demons would let out aggrieved sounds from time to time. Xian Ge might not have any more chains, but she was still the demon clan's princess. But now she was brought out by the xian cultivators in prisoner's clothing. The demons couldn't help but be furious.

"Guan Han Sect's Su Ying," the heir raised his voice. "The one you want is here. Why don't you quickly remove Xian Ge's chains?" Saying this, the heir pulled Liu Mu Sheng forward one step. Su Ying's gaze slightly tremored at the sight. With a flash of light in her hand, the seal on Xian Ge's chains was immediately deactivated.

"Let's do the exchange." Su Ying's voice was also raised.

Thus, the heir of the nine-tailed fox demon clan said to Liu Mu Sheng, "Go."

Liu Mu Sheng silently started to walk towards the bridge that the xian cultivators had created with magic. He looked down, not letting anyone see his expression.

At the same time, Xian Ge started walking towards the demon's magic bridge. The two of them reached the middle of their bridges at the same time. However, when everyone's eyes were focused on the moment, no one noticed behind Su Ying was a female cultivator whose magic was secretly condensing in her hand.

The cultivator was in the back of the ground. With a sudden movement, magic smashed at the demon's bridge right below Xian Ge's feet.

The demon's bridge shuddered, and Xian Ge stumbled and nearly fell.

Su Ying's gaze sharpened and she looked back towards the crowd of xian cultivators. At the demon's side, Yan Hui saw the situation and loudly berated: "Guang Han Sect's Su Ying is actually going back on her own word!" The demons were already alarmed when Su Ying fell. When they heard Yan Hui's words, the already furious demons erupted into a noisy clamor.

Yan Hui coldly snorted: "You want to get a person back but aren't willing to release a person! There's no such easy matter in this world!" She moved, hastily circulating the demon magic within her body. She flew up to grab Liu Mu Sheng back.

Su Ying orignally planned to snatch Xian Ge back, but when she saw Yan Hui's move, her face froze. There wasn't time to say anything. Su Ying made a lightening fast gesture with her hand and sent a killing xian magic towards Yan Hui.

Yan Hui didn't have a ability to block Su Ying's xian magic, and so she didn't even try. She just risked it all to get Liu Mu Sheng and drag him back. At the same time, the lava in the abyss was suddenly stirred up by an unknown someone's magic. With a boom, the lava rushed up and slammed into the xian cultivator's bridge, breaking it. At the same time, that geysering lava also block Su Ying's killing magic from reaching Yan Hui.

Yan Hui didn't even glance at the situation. She just held onto Liu Mu Sheng and ran with lowered head back to the Qing Qiu side. She didn't fly nor use magic. They just stumblingly ran on like they had been hit by Su Ying's spell, injured and unable to use magic.