CHAPTER 108

Yan Hui still felt a little uneasy about using Huan Xiao Yan's illusion magic to entrance Tian Yao. Thus, she found an opportunity to first test out Huan Xiao Yan's powers.

After Huan Xiao Yan learned the truth, she cried the entire night. Her eyes were slightly swollen the next day. However, she still followed Yan Hui's test because she herself was unsure how much of an illusion she could cast on Tian Yao. Her magic would have to be buried deep, especially when thinking about how much stronger Tian Yao would be after getting his neidan back.

Since they decided on doing this, then they had to do their best. They would seize this opportunity to plant the seed of Huan Xiao Yan's illusion. This seed would utilized Tian Yao's own cultivation to circulate throughout his body and take root deep inside. That way when the critical time arrived, it would simplify the process.

Huan Xiao Yan and Yan Hui settled on a time. The next day, Yan Hui invite Tian Yao over to her room to clarify some parts of "Demon Bestowal" and give some pointers.

Although it wasn't long ago when Yan Hui used that same excuse to take advantage of Tian Yao, he still came. He held "Demon Bestowal" in one hand, looking like he was going to properly teach her.

Yan Hui somewhat distractedly looked at him.

Tian Yao waited for awhile, but he didn't hear Yan Hui make a sound. He turned to look at her and smiled: "Are you going to tease me again?"

Yan Hui was silent, but then she also smiled: "Your strange horns are gone."

"Melding with the nine-headed snake's neidan these past two days had an effect."

Yan Hui nodded. Then she reached out and pointed at a part that she truly didn't understand very well: "Help me with this part." Thus Tian Yao didn't tease her anymore. He looked down and studied that passage. His lips slightly moved as he softly murmured the words as he read. Tian Yao was focused on the book, and his guard was completely down even with Yan Hui right by his side.

Yan Hui listened to his murmurs and immediately understood why Tian Yao was so easily taken down by Su Ying's and Qing Guang's plot 20 years ago. It was because in front of someone he loved, he really had no defenses. His weakest points were revealed to her; his softest parts were right in front of her.

It would be so easy to hurt him.

"Tian Yao." Yan Hui suddenly called Tian Yao's name. In that moment when he turned to look at her, the ring on Yan Hui's hand, which contained Huan Xiao Yan, instantly flashed. Huan Xiao Yan came out of the ring in a puff of smoke and went through Tian Yao's chest, heart, and out.

"You won't see Yan Hui when you come back tonight."

Huan Xiao Yan's voice lingered in the room and disappeared by the end of those words.

Tian Yao's eyes lost focus for a moment but then just as quickly refocused. He looked at Yan Hui as if Huan Xiao Yan had never appeared in his midst. "What is it?" he asked.

Yan Hui raised her chin and suddenly left a light kiss on his cheek: "I just all of a sudden wanted to kiss you." She smiled at him. "Is that okay?"

Tian Yao was surprised, and he blushed. He looked into Yan Hui's eyes were a slightly deep gaze: "Next time you have to tell me first. Like this........" Saying that, his lips slowly got closer to Yan Hui's lips. "I want to kiss you."

Tian Yao said that, but he didn't give Yan Hui a chance to respond before covering her mouth.

Lips and tongues tangled together. They separated after a short while.

Yan Hui remembered that Huan Xiao Yan was probably still somewhere in this room, possibly watching them. She felt a little uneasy and coughed a few times. Then she found an excuse to send Tian Yao away.