CHAPTER 107

Although Yan Hui had made up her mind to return the neidan to Tian Yao, doing so in reality would be difficult.

Tian Yao's personality was explicit. He wouldn't want the neidan. Therefore before the neidan was placed back in his body, he absolutely couldn't find out about the plan. The Qing Qiu King gave Yan Hui a spell that could made Tian Yao sleep for 6 hours. All Yan Hui had to do during those 6 hours was take out the neidan in her heart and then put it into his heart.

"I'll give you a spirit pearl," said the king. A pearl, which was emitting a faint glow, floated from the king's direction to in front of Yan Hui. "The pearl has abundant spiritual power and can temporarily the neidan's power. It will replenish your life for one month. After returning the neidan, it's unavoidable that Tian Yao will find out. He will be very upset and mad, prone to making a mistake."

The king even considered Tian Yao's emotions........

Yan Hui bitterly smiled.

For the future of the demon clans, as the king of the Qing Qiu, he couldn't allow Tian Yao to make any mistakes before his own death. However towards Yan Hui, the amount of consideration put it seemed much less in comparison.

But that was as it ought to be.

Yan Hui looked down and watched the pearl slowly enter her chest.

"After taking out the neidan, the spirit pearl will naturally activate."

Yan Hui rubbed her chest: "And I only have one month?........"

The king was silent for a moment before speaking: "This pearl should have successfully accumulated spiritual power. It originally was in Lu Mu Sheng's body."

Yan Hui was stunned by those words. This pearl.........was what Su Ying wanted to use for Lu Mu Sheng to regain his past life's memory. "But.........didn't that pearl shatter?" She broke it during her fight with Su Ying.

"Correct, so this really isn't the original pearl. This pearl gathers spiritual energy from the earth and also records memories to help people remember their past lives. In this boundless world, perhaps this is the only pearl. Before when Lu Mu Sheng entered Qing Qiu, I sought out the pearl in his body and made an imitation. That is why my remaining magic is gone."

Yan Hui remained silent for a long time after hearing those words: "You made the spirit pearl........because you wanted to find your wife?"

The Qing Qiu King seemed greatly amused by Yan Hui's words. He smiled and looked off at the moon: "Even in my dream I look for her."

It was a tranquil night. Yan Hui didn't speak further. It was the king who broke the silence: "I won't meet her again in this life. That fate has already ended. It is difficult to go against Heaven's will, and I can't demand for it. I only hope to see departed friends on the road in the Underworld."

Yan Hui dipped her head: "Your wife will definitely be waiting for you."

"But when I think of her waiting there for me for so many years, I also hope that she could move on earlier." The king looked at Yan Hui. "Giving the pearl to you can be considered the last of my meager contribution. Miss Yan Hui, we owe you a lot in this war."

"It doesn't matter who owes or doesn't owe." Yan Hui looked down. "This is what I wanted to do for my former shifu's wish."

If there really was someone who was unworthy of another in this matter, it would be her who was very much unworthy of Tian Yao.

He had to be tricked and abandoned. He had to realized that his future would be spent alone in his grief........Just thinking about that made Yan Hui feel heartbroken and........