EXTRA

After Yan Hui and Tian Yao got married, they lived in Tian Yao's residence in Qing Qiu. They spent their days in leisure, observing the clouds and tending to the flowers in the morning and fooling around in the afternoon. But the days were too peaceful. Yan Hui started to think she needed to find something to do.

The second day after Yan Hui had that thought, Huan Xiao Yan came looking for her. The demon said there was a document Yan Hui had to get in order for an official to certify that she could live in Qing Qiu.

It turns out in these 15 years, San Chong Mountain wasn't a forbidden area anymore. Although there was still some animosity between the xian and demons, a few xian and demon cultivators fell in love with each other. Some demon cultivators brought their xian cultivator partner to stay. After there were a lot of these pairs, Qing Qiu set a new rule. For those xian cultivators who married in or chose by themselves to settle in Qing Qiu, they had to study for three months about demon history, get rid of any misunderstandings about demons, and understand demon customs to avoid any future issues.

It was a good rule. The demon races were heavily smeared under 50 years of Qing Guang's rule. Removing such negative attitudes had to be slowly peeled away to change the mindset.

Yan Hui didn't think much of it and nodded in agreement.

Huan Xiao Yan was a little hesitant after seeing Yan Hui's easy agreement: "The history teacher is very strict. He doesn't care who you are and treats everyone equally. Master, if you really don't want to learn, I'll get Zhu Li to talk to the king. You're a special case, so we can see if you can just get the document directly."

Yan Hui waved her hand: "It's just studying and learning a bit. There's no need to use backdoor methods right from the start. It'll be fine. I'll study. You don't need to help."

Huan Xiao Yan glanced over at Tian Yao who was reading a book. Tian Yao sensed her looking at him and said without even looking up: "If she wants to study, then let her study. When she doesn't want to study anymore, she'll naturally return."

Yan Hui fixed her eyes on him: "You're underestimating me. Just you wait. After three months of studying, I'll slap you in the face with the document."

Tian Yao raised an eyebrow and put his book down. He looked at Yan Hui: "And if you don't get it?"

"Then you can do what you want."

"Alright." Tian Yao agreed and picked up the book to continue reading.

"Uh........." Huan Xiao Yan solemnly looked at Yan Hui and added: "There is a test after 3 months. If you don't pass, then you'll have to continue studying......."

"No problem," said Yan Hui. "It's just a test. You're acting like no one has taken a test before. In any case, I was considered a child prodigy in this lifetime. There's no way some demon history will be hard for me."

Huan Xiao Yan's mouth snapped shut and didn't speak further. Only Tian Yao mildly added in while reading his book: "Yan Hui, actually you don't understand much about demons."

Yan Hui didn't respond. Didn't she already come in contact with a lot of demons already? She was already so close to that millennium dragon demon.

Yan Hui laughed: "In my last lifetime at Chen Xing Mountain, I never failed a test. Wait and see you guys."

Thus, Yan Hui signed up and started to attend class the very next day. The teacher was an expressionless female. Yan Hui's current skill level didn't let her see the teacher's true appearance. However, a few of her xian classmates told her that the teacher was actually a writing brush spirit, one that was even icier than an snow demon..........