CHAPTER 84

The flexible jian withdrew from her chest. Yan Hui just felt a chill and the blood in her flowing out. It made her feel really uncomfortable.

When Yan Hui raised her hand, Ling Fei thought she was trying to use magic to stem the blood flow. Ling Fei's eyes hardened. There was no way she was going to give Yan Hui a chance to recover. She once again brought the jian down. Yan Hui couldn't avoid it. She watched the jian tip come down to once again stab her, but this time an enormous wave of power came from behind before the jian reached her chest. It stopped the jian and froze Ling Fei's movement. There was no way for it to move at all.

Ling Fei screamed in frustration. She wanted to stab Yan Hui again. Her scar-covered face was malevolent.

However no matter how much magic she put behind her blow, Ling Fei couldn't move the jian anymore forward.

Ling Fei became angry: "Who is stopping me?!" She looked up and saw the dragon heart on top of the obelisk. Its flames were growing bigger. It grew hotter and hotter until the entire room was bathed in a fiery light.

The ground shook and heavily rumbled. The ceiling started to crack. Broken rock chips fell. Ling Fei didn't know what was going on. The ground swayed so much she had to step back.

Yan Hui stayed on the ground. There was no more strength in her limbs, but her stabbed heart was still beating hot. She watched Ling Fei retreat with narrowed eyes. She took the opportunity to wipe some of heart's blood in her hand, and using the last of her strength, she slapped her blood-stained palm onto the burning dragon heart.

Her blood didn't cover the heart's golden light. The heart trembled, and another rumbling sound was heard. Yan Hui just felt a strange power rush through her heart. It felt like it was crashing through her limbs and bones.

However, Ling Fei didn't care about the peculiarities around her. She only felt that she couldn't let Yan Hui come out alive. When she saw Yan Hui stand up, Ling Fei raised her jian up once again to kill Yan Hui.

Ling Fei shouted, jian going against the power of the dragon heart's flames. She chopped down at Yan Hui, but suddenly the dragon heart burst out a glaring light. It nearly blinded Ling Fei. She stopped because of the light. When the light receded, she suddenly felt a chill in her heart.

A sharp pain quickly followed.

Ling Fei looked down. Yan Hui was holding a small knife, which was stabbing into Ling Fei's chest. Blood flowed out, trailed down the knife blade, and dripped onto the floor.

"Yan Hui........" Ling Fei shouted and gnashed her teeth in fury. She completely was unwilling to accept this. "You dare........"

Yan Hui looked at her with cold eyes: "This is actually yours."

With a wet sound, the knife was pulled out of Ling Fei's chest. It was like Yan Hui had run out of strength. She staggered back a step and fell to the ground.

The dragon heart's light became even brighter. More and more rocks fell from the ceiling.

Ling Fei was covered in blood. She was supporting herself up, still refusing to fall. She walked up one step and stubbornly raised her jian. She waved it at Yan Hui: "I'm going to kill you........"

Ling Fei took another step forward when suddenly a large rock fell from the ceiling. It smashed onto her head, and her body crumpled. It tipped towards Yan Hui. Yan Hui had no more strength to avoid it and was pressed down under Ling Fei's body. Layers upon layers of rock rained down like they were going to be buried alive.

All the rocks that fell onto the heart were melted to ashes by the heart's flames.

Not a few moments later, the entire room collapsed with a roar!