CHAPTER 93

Su Ying brought Yan Hui and Lu Mu Sheng into Chen Xing Mountain. Yan Hui thought she would have mixed feelings when they passed through the main gate. However when they actually walked through, there wasn't much for her to reminisce one.

She didn't have any extra thoughts to spare for this place.

Some of the disciples were discussing matters with Su Ying. As those people were talking, Lu Mu Sheng suddenly asked Yan Hui: "Did Su Ying commit many atrocious acts against Tian Yao before for my sake?"

Yan Hui paused for a brief moment before responding: "Beyond atrocious." Her reply was half sighed. "But it actually isn't very related to you. She dismembered him and placed a seal on the scattered pieces for your previous incarnation as a general. She wanted to make a dragon-scale armor to grant him immortality."

Lu Mu Sheng's lips tightened, and his expression abruptly became cold. There was no time for him to respond when Su Ying finished ordering people to take Yan Hui into the dungeon. Lu Mu Sheng was taken to another place.

Yan Hui glanced back and saw Su Ying was following her. Su Ying's expression was as chilly and indifferent as ever.

Inside Xin Xiu Peak's prison, Yan Hui was placed in a cage and hung in midair by her hands.

Su Ying walked into the cage, and with a wave of her hand, she dismissed the disciples present. The prison was dark. Only the wall behind Yan Hui had a barred window where light could shine in. The light lengthen Yan Hui's shadow, and Su Ying stepped right on her shadow.

Yan Hui smiled: "Is Zhenren Su Ying going to lynch me?"

Su Ying stayed expressionless: "You revived the dragon demon, killed Su E, and betrayed the xian cultivators. These crimes are enough for you to die many, many times over. Whatever is done to you won't be considered lynching."

"Tian Yao originally should've been like how he is now. The xian cultivators ought to be betrayed, and your sister, Zhenren Ling Fei, deserved to die. What I have done is reasonable and fair. Why would you say that I ought to die, I should die?"

"Even if the earlier reasons didn't exist, the fact you harbor a dragon demon's heart protection scale and neidan is enough for you to die. 20 years ago, you were about to die. This life of yours was stolen and will eventually be returned."

Su Ying didn't wait allow for Yan Hui to even open her mouth when light revolved around her hand. A dagger formed out of ice appeared in Su Ying's hand. She approached Yan Hui and rested the blade's edge against Yan Hui's chest.

Yan Hui's expression didn't even flinch. Her voice remained steady: "Even if you cut out the heart protection scale, you won't be able to complete the dragon scale armor."

Yan Hui didn't finish speaking when Su Ying smiled: "You don't need to stall for time with me." She continued, "Do you think the dragon demon will rush over to save you? The Tracking Technique he planted on you was removed by me long ago. No one knows that I brought you to Chen Xing Mountain."

Yan Hui's heart sank at those words.

"Furthermore, even if it wasn't for the heart protection scale, I wouldn't leave the neidan in your heart for you........."

Boom! There was a muffled sound. Fresh air suddenly entered the prison. Su Ying knitted her eyebrows but didn't look back. The dagger aimed down at Yan Hui's heart.

Right before the dagger entered the heart, it was stopped by a force.

It was the same type of ice magic, but unlike Su Ying's magic, it formed a block in front of Yan Hui.