CHAPTER 42

The next day early in the morning, Yan Hui got up and ate a huge breakfast. She adjusted her mindset and went to knock on Tian Yao's door. After getting him, the two went together to seek out Xian Ge.

On the way there, Tian Yao had already gotten into the habit of walking behind Yan Hui. This way, it prevented her from seeing him and spouting off some hoodlum words that he was no match for.

Looking at Yan Hui's back, it was as straight as ever. Every step had a swagger that ordinary girls wouldn't have. It was like last night's words didn't strike her heart, didn't hurt her at all.

Even though it is Yan Hui, it appeared like she was good at covering up in some situations.

When Xian Ge opened the door for Yan Hui, Feng Qian Shuo also happened to be inside. He was sitting in one of the chairs, waving his fan. He beamed at Yan Hui: "Coming to look for Xian Ge so early in the morning. Miss Yan Hui, do have a fancy for my Xian Ge?"

"That's right." Yan Hui answered naturally. "Clan Master Feng, are you willing to step aside?"

Feng Qian Shuo folded his fan with a snap: "That's out of the question."

Yan Hui pursed her lips: "In any case, you already have one hundred concubines. You won't miss a thing if you give Xian Ge to me." Yan Hui grinned at Xian Ge. "Isn't that right, Xian Ge? Are you willing to come with me?"

Xian Ge reached out and poked Yan Hui's forehead. She was just about to chide Yan Hui when Feng Qian Shuo spoke: "I won't miss a thing, but my heart and soul have already been taken by her." Feng Qian Shuo beckoned toward Xian Ge. She was stunned and obediently walked over. He wrapped her in his arms like a treasure: "Even if you are a girl, Yan Hui, you can't steal from me."

Yan Hui looked at Xian Ge's slightly red face. She sighed internally. Xian Ge, oh Xian Ge. You're so smart. How do you not know he's just putting on a show for you to see, yet you actually are.......

A glutton for punishment.

Yan Hui turned her gaze. Tian Yao, who was by her side, stepped forward. He sat on the other side of the table. He wasn't interested in what the other people were talking about but got straight to the point: "Heavenly Fragrance needs a treasure in order to make the lust fragrance. I want to take the treasure. Clan Master Feng, are you willing to help?"

Once Tian Yao spoke, the mood immediately became more grave.

It was then that Feng Qian Shuo looked at Tian Yao: "I forgot to ask yesterday. You are?"

Tian Yao didn't speak. He turned to look at Yan Hui, expectantly waiting for her to introduce him.

Really......he didn't want to expend effort to trick people, so he wanted her to......

Yan Hui unhappily said: "He's Tian Yao, a young man from a dirt-poor, minor mountain village. He brings a lot of troubles. But for now, he's a good person."

Feng Qian Shuo glanced at Xian Ge. But he only spoke when he saw Xian Ge lightly dip her head: "Since Miss Yan says he's a good person, then I will believe her. Sir Tian Yao, you say you want my help, but do you know what you want my help with?" Feng Qian Shuo played with Xian Ge's hair. It seemed like he unintentionally joked around.

"Most everyone in the jianhu knows my current circumstance. Yesterday, Feng Ming was just selling a show to give me and the elders some face. That's why he gave the fox demons to me. After all, it didn't hurt him a bit. But if it's like what Sir Tian Yao says........taking the treasure essential to making the lust fragrance, then I'm afraid I can't help in this situation."

Tian Yao calmly said: "I don't want to trouble Clan Master Feng into asking Feng Ming to hand the treasure over. Clan Master need only to pick a time and assume a name to lure Feng Ming out of Heavenly Fragrance. I will use my own method to get the treasure."