CHAPTER 83

In just a few moments, the formation made by the Guang Han Sect's cultivators immediately immediate a killing aura, which was accompanied by an even more biting frigid wind. It clawed at Yan Hui's skin.

Tian Yao glanced at the formation, and his eyes slightly dimmed: "Yan Hui." She turned at his quiet call and saw his face had a slight pallor. He said, "This formation is suppressive for me."

Yan Hui frowned at his words.

Tian Yao looked at Yan Hui: "My dragon heart is in the hall. I'll rip apart the hall's barrier and block the cultivators outside. You seize the chance to go in and get my heart." He continued, "Now that you're cultivating the demon pathway, with your strength you can break whatever seal is on it."

What.........did those words mean?

Yan Hui didn't have time to consider them when Tian Yao lowly said: "Get ready."

In this situation, it wasn't the time to ask him. Yan Hui hurriedly squashed her question and refocused with rapt attention. She warily looked at Ling Fei, who was also prepared and ready. Yan Hui waited until she heard Tian Yao say: "Go." At that word, Yan Hui immediately shot forward like an arrow.

Tian Yao followed in close behind. Those two always had a tacit understanding between them. Even though only a few words were exchanged between them, both did exactly what the other wanted without needing to think about it.

Yan Hui pretended to attack Ling Fei. There already was a grudge between them, so when Ling Fei saw Yan Hui charging over, Ling Fei immediately attacked several times with red eyes. Tian Yao took the chance to rush to the hall's barrier. Guang Han Sect's cultivators in the sky saw the situation. Those cultivators involved in the formation weren't able to disengage from it. Those that weren't involved in the formation most likely didn't have a high enough cultivation level. By the time they reacted and bent over to stop Tian Yao, he had already ripped a hole in the barrier.

The very moment the barrier ripped, Yan Hui stopped fighting. Without another word, Yan Hui's figure flashed away from Ling Fei's attack and reappeared in another flash within the barrier. 

Tian Yao urgently proceeded to move to where Yan Hui once was and blocked Ling Fei from pursuing Yan Hui.

With a brandish of his wide sleeves, Ling Fei felt a wave of heat assault her senses.She originally cultivated water magic, which was opposed to fire in the Five Phases. Ling Fei was face-to-face with a murderous, flaming Tian Yao. She couldn't help feeling like she was in a very thorny situation.

The flames around Tian Yao's body slowly condensed within his hands until they formed a jian that glowed hotter than the sun. He blocked the barrier with the jian in hand. He didn't say a word in warning not to step closer, but it clearly transmitted to everyone.

Ling Fei realized something while she was fighting Yan Hui-----that brat had cultivated the demon pathway astonishingly fast, but she didn't have enough time. Compared to Yan Hui's cultivation level before, her current level was far below that. Before when Yan Hui was a xian cultivator, it was possible she was even with Ling Fei's level, but now Yan Hui wasn't even a worthy opponent. Yan Hui relied on a surprise attack with a few clever tricks just now to be evenly matched. If the fight went on a little longer, Ling Fei was positive she could rip Yan Hui into so many pieces not even a shred would be left.

Furthermore with the rate Yan Hui was learning demon cultivation, it would be best if Ling Fei could completely eliminated Yan Hui today. That would avoid endless trouble in the future.........

Ling Fei darkly looked at Tian Yao. The horsetail whist in her hand was slowly accumulating power.

Her older sister, Su Ying, loved her dearly. Knowing that Guang Han Sect's technique was grueling, Su Ying didn't teach much to her. It was only the Killing Demon technique that Su Ying repeated urged her to learn.