CHAPTER 44

Looking at her hand pressed against Tian Yao's face, Yan Hui was internally struggling with how long she should keep her hand there. However Tian Yao instinctively reached out his hand and captured Yan Hui's hand.

His hand was also freezing cold like a brick of ice. Yan Hui told herself to pull her hand back. Otherwise, Tian Yao in a moment would pull her onto the bed.......

But this thought hadn't fully passed through her mind when Tian Yao's hand exerted force as expected. Yan Hui was directly pulled onto the bed.

Yan Hui was automatically hugged in his arms like a child looking for his mother. Shi Hui was held so tightly that she thought she could hear her bones creak.

The last time Tian Yao was sick, Yan Hui hadn't recovered her magic. She couldn't fight nor escape. However now she had her cultivation's magic. Pushing away Tian Yao in his current state couldn't be any easier. But........

She unexpectedly didn't want to.

This hug was like an ice block. It made her uncomfortable from head to toe. Yan Hui couldn't sleep like this, but upon thinking upon it again, the person hugging her was ten times more uncomfortable than she was. Thinking of his lonely twenty years he spent alone in the past, Yan Hui could only deeply sigh.

She reached out her hands and hugged him. She lightly patted his back: "Go to sleep, go to sleep. No more pain, no more pain."

It was like coaxing a child.

This was because of the lust fragrance, thought Yan Hui. Has to be the lust fragrance's effect.

After all, how could a heartless person like her suddenly start........feeling for someone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, early morning.

Tian Yao opened his eyes. He saw Yan Hui's eyes were half open; her eyes had rolled upward until the whites of her eyes were showing. She was still mumbling: "Go to sleep, go to sleep. No more pain, no more pain."

For a split second, Tian Yao wanted to kick this ugly looking demon off the bed.

But he quickly resisted the urge.

Because he felt Yan Hui's hand was still automatically patting his back.

It was like she was petting some small animal, so soft and light.

She resisted her own sleepiness and comforted him through the night.

Tian Yao's mouth slightly twitched. He moved back slightly. Only then did he realize his hand was still tightly gripped Yan Hui's wrist. When he released his hand, Yan Hui's skin still had a white mark left behind.

That movement jolted the half-asleep Yan Hui. Her eyes immediately snapped open: "What is it? Huh, what is it now?"

Tian Yao lightly coughed: "You're on my clothes."

Yan Hui's tired eyes look at Tian Yao for several moments. Then she said: "You don't say. This bed is so narrow. Sleeping together of course would crush your clothes." She resentfully got up and angrily said: "Really unappreciative and ignoring my good intentions. No sense and no justice. Next time the moon is full, even if you crawl and cry begging me to help, I won't hold you to sleep........"

"......."

Tian Yao turned around and coughed a few times. Last night, his ears were unbearably cold. However now his ears were slightly warm.

Yan Hui unhappily said: "I moved aside, but you're still not getting up from bed. While it's still early, I plan to get a couple hours of sleep to catch up. After all, we're going to steal the dragon horns tonight. If I can't fight, are you able to step in? Move, move."