CHAPTER 95

The kiss was very deep. Tian Yao held Yan Hui so tightly that she almost couldn't breathe. When Yan Hui started to push Tian Yao away because she couldn't endure it anymore, it was like he finally came back to his senses. He released her lips, letting her breathe. However, his hands were still unwilling to let her go.

He wanted to hold her, feel her heaving chest and rapid heartbeats. He wanted to confirm that Yan Hui was still alive, truly alive and by his side.

He returned to his sense with great difficulty. Yan Hui lifted her head and stared blankly at Tian Yao.

Four eyes met. The two people stood there in silence.

In the end, Zhu Li stepped up and broke the strange silence: "This.....this is a public place!" His voice slightly shook. "Let go!"

Yan Hui snapped back to her senses. She hurriedly pressed at Tian Yao's hands which still held her. She wanted to get free from his embrace. However, he used a little more strength and pulled her back into his arms. Her chest pressed against his chest, and her head rested on his shoulder.

"You're still alive," said Tian Yao. "You're still safe and sound."

Yan Hui was stunned by both his words and by his clinging actions: "Yes......yes, I'm still alive and well." She craned her neck back. "But you......." Tian Yao didn't wait for Yan Hui to finish her words before hugging her even tighter. He patted the back of her head like he was coaxing a small child.

"Everything is alright now."

He seemed to let out a pent up breath. It was unclear whether those four words were said for him or for her.

Yan Hui fell silent at those words. She didn't ask any more questions and simply reached out to pat Tian Yao's back.

The late autumn nights are very cold.

Yan Hui didn't understand the restlessness she felt in her body, especially the hot sensation on her lips. Her mind was stuck on what happened in the morning when Tian Yao suddenly kissed her.

Her heartbeat was like when she ate the fox lust fragrance in Yong Zhou city.

Huan Xiao Yan lightly floated to Yan Hui's side: "Master." She softly called in Yan Hui's ear, but it still made Yan Hui jump. "What is it?"

"You look like an animal in heat."

Yan Hui's face turned red. She lightly coughed and sat up: "Um, the last two days were a mess. I haven't properly thanked you for helping me out." She looked Huan Xiao Yan up and down. "Did you grow up a little?"

"Of course." Huan Xiao Yan proudly spun around in midair. "You just realized I grew up? Ever since leaving the illusion demon palace, I've been busy making all kinds of illusions for Qing Qiu's demons. Those who don't sleep well all want me to help. I grew fast on eating their emotions. Now casting illusions on demons one hundred times more powerful than me is even possible!"

Yan Hui more closely sized Huan Xiao Yan up. It seemed like it really was the case. Before the little demon looked like a child. Now she was a pretty teenager.

"But Master, we didn't finish what we were just talking about......." It was clear Huan Xiao Yan wasn't interested talking about herself. She turned the conversation back to the original topic. "Today when Dragon Demon Tian Yao kissed you," She lifted her eyebrows and assumed a very understanding air, "was it very nice?"

Yan Hui glanced as the demon. Huan Xiao Yan thought she was going to be chided, but to her surprise, Yan Hui thought about it and thoughtfully rubbed her lips: "It was pretty nice........"

"..........." said Huan Xiao Yan. "Master, you not being aloof really was beyond my expectations. I don't know how to respond now."

Yan Hui laughed: "However, ignoring how my body feels, my heart still doesn't fully believe it."