CHAPTER 99

Yan Hui turned her head towards Tian Yao: "She's dead."

"Yes, she's dead." Tian Yao's expression wasn't any different than usual. The jian in his hand disappeared into the air. He only said, "Let's go. The formation is broken. We should return to Qing Qiu."

"You don't........have any other thoughts?"

Other thoughts? Tian Yao turned to look at the enormous tree. Perhaps a little bit. After all, he lived between hatred and despair for 20 years because of Su Ying. However, the Tian Yao he was now.........

"She's already no longer significant." Saying that, Tian Yao looked back at Yan Hui. He lightly touched Yan Hui's chest above her heart and involuntarily murmured: "Every time I think of what she did to me and unexpectedly saved you in turn, I actually feel a little grateful......."

Yan Hui was stunned. A bright laugh was suddenly heard at this moment.

The two of them turned towards the voice. Yan Hui was immediately astonished.

A long-haired cultivator wearing loose and wide-sleeves robes was walking down the hillside. He wore a hat, and his hair reached his knees. His smiling face was clear and handsome. There was an elegant aura about him.

The person approaching unexpectedly was........someone Yan Hui only met a few times, Zhenren Qing Guang.

"Speaking of, Dragon Demon, shouldn't I be the one to thank?"

Zhenren Qing Guang spoke with a perpetual smile. He smiled at Tian Yao and then immediately turned and sized Yan Hui up and down. His gaze finally stopped at her chest.

Tian Yao immediately stepped in front of Yan Hui to block the gaze. His face was grave and his bearing guarded.

Zhenren Qing Guang actually didn't pay any attention to Tian Yao's actions. He just continued to lightly smile like he discovered some very funny situation: "To tell the truth, I've been looking in a million places. I never once thought it was staying here within my reach for 10 years."

Yan Hui stared blankly at those words.

The thing Zhenren Qing Guang was looking for..........

"For the sake of my once Chen Xing Mountain disciple, I won't personally take the neidan." Zhenren Qing Guang reached out a hand with a smile. "Come, give it to me. I've waited 20 years."

He wanted the neidan in Yan Hui's heart!

Turns out, It wasn't Su Ying who wanted to the neidan. It was actually Zhenren Qing Guang!

Su Ying schemed to hurt Tian Yao 20 years ago. Zhenren Qing Guang wasn't there only to assist her. Rather, he also had a part in the conspiracy too.........

Yan Hui couldn't help clutching her chest and backing up a step. Tian Yao narrowed his eyes, and a murderous aura burst out.

Qing Guang smiled and shook his head. "You two killed Su Ying because she was too sentimental and wanted too much. I'm not like her." His gaze hardened. "I only want the neidan."

With those words, he suddenly disappeared. Yan Hui completely couldn't see his movements. She just saw the jian reappear in Tian Yao's hand and sweep towards the left. Zhenren Qing Guan still wasn't visible, but an enormous power smashed onto Tian Yao's jian.

Tian Yao gritted his teeth, veins slightly popping out on his forehead. Flames burst around his body, but his magic wasn't enough to resist. Tian Yao only resisted for a moment before the power suddenly reversed. It pressed down on Tian Yao's head until he was forced to kneel on one knee and unable to get up.