CHAPTER 92

When Yan Hui woke up, it was already deep into the night. In the air, there was a seemingly lack of aura that was somewhat familiar to Yan Hui. This was.........Chen Xing Mountain's aura.......

Yan Hui opened her eyes and saw the stars through the trees' outlines. She glimpsed firelight out of the corner of her eyes. Yan Hui turned to look and saw Su Ying half-kneeling on the ground. Her hand was covering Liu Mu Sheng's neck. He was laying flat on the ground. A heavy icy aura spilled out from between Su Ying's fingers. It looked like she was healing Liu Mu Sheng.

What happened before Yan Hui fell unconscious slowly became more clear. She struggled to get it, but she discovered she was bound by some unknown power. Just moving a finger was very difficult.

After searching within, Yan Hui knew her inner breath cultivation was still there, but she was completely unable to utilize it. Su Ying definitely put some kind of seal on her that she doomed to be unable to unseal. Once she recognized the reality, Yan Hui quickly accepted it. After all, Su Ying didn't take advantage of the fact she was unconscious to kill her. Therefore, Su Ying wouldn't kill her a little while later either.

Yan Hui started to ponder on Su Ying planned to do. Su Ying took both Liu Mu Sheng and her. This place had Chen Xing Mountain's aura. It seemed like Su Ying rushed towards Chen Xing Mountain, but this place was about three miles away from the mountain. Then why didn't Su Ying go straight to Chen Xing Mountain instead of stopping halfway?

Yan Hui glanced at Liu Mu Sheng again and realized why in a split second. His eyes were tightly closed, and his forehead was covered in cold sweat that reflected the firelight. His lips were white, and his face had an ashen tone. It looked like something had gone wrong with Liu Mu Sheng's body.

Yan Hui remembered back then that she only have Liu Mu Sheng a superficial wound to make him bleed. Even though he later forcefully hit the edge of the blade, in the end Su Ying stopped him.

A mortal's body.........really was a weak and fragile thing.

"Mu Sheng?" Su Ying suddenly spoke up. "Does your body still feel unwell anywhere?"

Liu Mu Sheng opened his eyes with bewilderment. He looked all around, but when he noticed Su Ying's hand was placed on his neck, Liu Mu Sheng raised his hand and pushed her arm away. Even though he was so weak, he still wanted to push her away: "Get lost."

Su Ying slightly looked down and pretended to not hear him: "You should've kept wearing the cloak I gave you. Even though it can't protect you form wounds, it can still prevent you from falling seriously ill."

Yan Hui recalled the cloak's origin at those words. Her heart slightly hurt, and she coldly laughed: "Zhenren Su Ying is so generous towards others, very magnanimous. It's just a pity that the cloak will never be worn by him again."

Su Ying had focused all her attention on Liu Mu Sheng's body. She didn't notice that Yan Hui had woken up until Yan Hui started talking. That's when Su Ying coldly shot a glance behind herself.

Yan Hui continued: "Since Tian Yao found his dragon scales, the scales will never fall in your hands again."

Su Ying looked at Yan Hui: "I'll make him hand them over."

Yan Hui narrowed her eyes and severely said: "Don't even think about hurting Tian Yao again."

Before Tian Yao was entranced by Su Ying. This time, thought Yan Hui, she would protect him. She would definitely protect him very well.

As if hearing the deep, hidden feelings in Yan Hui's heart, Su Ying looked over and fixed her gaze on Yan Hui. Her eyes narrowed, and she sneered: "You have feelings for the dragon demon. How laughable."